• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

PRiDE

Smash Lord
<=== officially back in action and planning on kicking some *****es off the rankings next season. ^_^

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
<=== officially back in action and planning on kicking some *****es off the rankings next season. ^_^
You've always been ranked when you decided to play and care, so go for it. Glad to have you back.

Oh i definitely forgot about that.

If this Palpi event is in NJ i might come. But dont count on it.
It's in PA, but it's very close to NJ.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Whats your total weightloss *****.

you probably a saggy bag of sag.
Don't be jealous of my hotness, child.

Kai, only Yoshi.. for now.. I need to get back my title. We still low tier teaming at Inui's correct?

I will start entering more double events if I can ever find myself a static partner. But until then, low tiers and singles it remains.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai, only Yoshi.. for now.. I need to get back my title. We still low tier teaming at Inui's correct?

I will start entering more double events if I can ever find myself a static partner. But until then, low tiers and singles it remains.
Get it back? You could not play for 2 more years and you'd still be the best Yoshi.

Yeah we're still teaming.

Zucco

Smash Master
Well, its just about time for me to get moving. I'll probably get internet back on Wednesday so until than, stay gold New Jersey.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
whenever i get ranked, I promise to extend recess and put soda into the vending machines in the lunchroom, and make sure we never have any homework. this I promise!!!!! doesnt the name gunblade look pretty next to the numbers 15 or 14??? =] I LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Gunblade seems like a pretty strong candidate for next season's rankings imo

:093:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Get it back? You could not play for 2 more years and you'd still be the best Yoshi.

Yeah we're still teaming.
That title belongs to green ace.

Lies lies lies lies lies lies XD

Wolf beats everyone
If only this were true atomsk. =/. D3 and Mk make wolf not able to do much. Pika has a buffer cg to 200%. Falco can cg spike. Wario can buffer down grab cg to 200%. Easiest character for ics to cg. Wolf is bad, but also good.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Who is burntsockz? I never see him in results. At least Green Ace wins cash.

PRiDE is going to be #1 when he starts training in NJ again.
Because west coast never posts tourney results on smashboards. Always like aib pretty much. It really is dumb. East coast is smart. >_>

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
MR.CLUTCH'S YOSHI IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! but he dont even main him.......BUT HIS YOSHI IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

ever play him on yoshi's or lylat??? he does some crazy shiz!!!

Top Bottom