• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Lol yo keitaro u know those leather shoes I bought at the mall? Those f*ckers put 2 size 9 shoes in a 10.5 box! I cant even fit my foot in them!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lol yo keitaro u know those leather shoes I bought at the mall? Those f*ckers put 2 size 9 shoes in a 10.5 box! I cant even fit my foot in them!
Lmao!! Why the hell did you not try um on while at the store??

This is why I shoulda went into all the stores with you child, but you were like a girl in the mall that day so I had to sit down outside the stores after 2 hours of you buying black people ****.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Lmao!! Why the hell did you not try um on while at the store??

This is why I shoulda went into all the stores with you child, but you were like a girl in the mall that day so I had to sit down outside the stores after 2 hours of you buying black people ****.

daddy keitaro laying the smackdown

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i should get ranked 14th (ikon) if not then 15th if not then honerable mention or w/e. also in all seriousness. no hate to pierce but he wasnt active enough to me atleast to the point where he should be ranked higher then doom or bleachigo. but u guys put him there to not make NJ not look bad bcuz no one knows my brother or doom. which is ********. but to the main point. NJ will be a joke if big m is ranked. honestly it really wood. and he shouldnt get ranked of beating kai with the luck of the irish. i mean he got SUPER lucky. like he will never do that again. ever. and as for getting to place like ninth place at all these events, he just got an easy bracket, like he played my little sister every round untill he played like some1 like Atomsk or something. i mean i took kai to game 3. im actually decent. anyways im probably gunna get mad hate for this, but it was killing me how ppl were about to let some nub get ranked. if he does im considering myself NY jk. also before i clicked post quick reply. i debated on whether or not i should really put this up. be for me doing this was the right choice.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
i should get ranked 14th (ikon) if not then 15th if not then honerable mention or w/e. also in all seriousness. no hate to pierce but he wasnt active enough to me atleast to the point where he should be ranked higher then doom or bleachigo. but u guys put him there to not make NJ not look bad bcuz no one knows my brother or doom. which is ********. but to the main point. NJ will be a joke if big m is ranked. honestly it really wood. and he shouldnt get ranked of beating kai with the luck of the irish. i mean he got SUPER lucky. like he will never do that again. ever. and as for getting to place like ninth place at all these events, he just got an easy bracket, like he played my little sister every round untill he played like some1 like Atomsk or something. i mean i took kai to game 3. im actually decent. anyways im probably gunna get mad hate for this, but it was killing me how ppl were about to let some nub get ranked. if he does im considering myself NY jk. also before i clicked post quick reply. i debated on whether or not i should really put this up. be for me doing this was the right choice.
Ugly wall of text is ugly.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Icon looked 14 or 15 to me irl...but this ^^^^^^ looks worse den my brother LOL :laugh:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Just list the players you beat this season. Taking me or anyone else to game 3 doesnt count for much since you lost. List tourny wins to be looked at. Its a more solid point if you show evidence

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i dont think writing stupid makes u a bad player if thats what u were tryin to say. and its ikon. also i think ur only as good as ur bro.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Just to make this clear, my brother cant beat alot of the people i beat, and he lost to some of them.

if i dont get on the pr it doesnt matter much to me,next season ill be better

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol toooo goooood :laugh:

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
inui im glad u didnt flame me. we'll atleast for the short time u dont or some1 else doesnt.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
um ill just post this, i probaly forgot half the people i beat tho but ill try

i beat

Daisho
Kingz Night mare(lol)
DXero
Que
Limit
Zen
D3k
Kai
Sneak808
some good diddy, i forgot who tho
Will
Deven3000
Ref
RedX
Lew
Orion(diddy)

Lost to

Keitaro
Pierced
Wes
Orion
Kai x2
Rhyme
Rookie
Malcolm
Ally

i think this info was needed so i posted it

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i beat

jg
sephiroth.com
fury
bloodcross ( i beat him 12 times. not tourny but u dont lose that many times and not give it ur all)
keit
km13
kingz
bleachigo
dave's gf
cloudfox
others who i dont know bcuz got milk wasnt updated

i lost to

bschung
.com
kai
shadow
mr clutch
allied

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
i beat

jg
sephiroth.com
fury
bloodcross ( i beat him 12 times. not tourny but u dont lose that many times and not give it ur all)
keit
km13
kingz
bleachigo
dave's gf
cloudfox
others who i dont know bcuz got milk wasnt updated

i lost to

bschung
.com
kai
shadow
mr clutch
allied
Were they tourny?

Nobody cares about 12 friendly matches

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
sorry bout that then all besides bloodcross r tourny. oh not my bro and fury was a mm.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
u guys should know i could wreck zen. i have more then enough falco expierience to possibly 2 stock him. and no but he did try thats for sure.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
u guys should know i could wreck zen. i have more then enough falco expierience to possibly 2 stock him. and no but he did try thats for sure.
What is not clear about this process? YOU ARE RANKED FOR THE SEASON BASED ON SIGNIFICANT WINS. If overall potential and skill was taken into account do you think Dm and pierce would be so low?

Pay attention

If this was how it worked half the people on the top15 wouldnt be on at all

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
chris, are you on AIM? i've been seeing you posting lately but you're not appearing on my buddy list. have you just not been going on lately?
I havent been on. My laptop requires a new power jack and my desktop downstairs got a nasty virus 4 days ago. Ill be fixing it tomorrow before inuis....i hope. Its disabled a lot of my virus removal and system restore. Im gonna format it if it doesnt work by sunday

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I havent been on. My laptop requires a new power jack and my desktop downstairs got a nasty virus 4 days ago. Ill be fixing it tomorrow before inuis....i hope. Its disabled a lot of my virus removal and system restore. Im gonna format it if it doesnt work by sunday
aww maann. how lame.

i needed help with geometry homework, actually. :laugh:

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Ikon is maddddd dumb lol you cant beat zen i dont care AT ALL how much falco experience you have. Also my bro beat will and i dont know if the win against kai means anything since hes a scrub(<3333 lmao)also lol and you please dont say anything about me defending my brother because i WOULD NEVER even from a person as dumb and arrogant as you are. So please stop posting and dont reply to this unless you have a good defensive on your part.

EDIT: i would never defend my brother unless he was actually right that is.

Top Bottom