• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Zucco

Smash Master
Hey JG, are you gonna put up my fight with ADHD's Peach after the rest of Got Milk is uploaded?(If I recorded it correctly) I never fought a peach offline and I want to re watch it to see what I was doing.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
legendary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL, draft crews was AMAZING, get at me, lol me and JG 3-0 eachother every best of five set. lol true <3. and izumi, sry for the mm, i just wanted a friendly but w/e. GGs! (if u see this)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I just read the last 7 pages of arguement.

I hate when people don't have correct information. This happens almost every season.

I'm glad that someone brought up the fact that BigM beat Zen this season. People tried to brush it off like it was a random upset but from when I played BigM last season (won 3-1) I knew he had the potential to beat many players, including ranked ones. If he has enough activity I'm sure he'd be ranked, and not 15th or even 14th.

Why would Bleachigo be so low? He beat Zucco twice. Zucco beat him once, with Ness (lol) but that doesn't take away his strong wins. He also beat DM. Not so sure what Doom did. Any results for Doom?

Is DM really that low btw? Im sad my computer was f-ed up for the past month in a half but I have it now and would search up results but since I'm not a panelist for this season (I think) I'm not searching **** :bee:

Edit: Being more active does help a panelist but by looking at result threads most people can understand any bs that happened at the tourney along with the entire singles bracket.

I have studied singles brackets for every season except this one to make sure to not forget wins of people. I'm not asking for panelists to study them, but to at least look up a player's wins/losses instead of having him almost not get ranked.

I'm not just stating this for the BigM situation but because a player's wins/losses have been forgetten almost every season I was a panelist until I come up and say wtf?? Happy to see cooperation in NJ though. Good stuff.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I posted my record somewhere in this thread already, but here it is again in a better format:

Wins:

-No Maps- 8/8/09

Cable ($5 MM) 2-0
Fishy 2-0
HyperEnergy 2-1

-Gauntlet #1- 8/15/09
Dizmy 2-1
Chaos Marth 2-0

-SNES- 8/21-23/09
FakeGeorge 2-1
Exo 2-0
Dillon 2-0
Emmy 2-0
Some Pikachu guy <_< 2-0
(all of these = pools)

-Viridian #5- 8/29/09
Mr. Clutch 2-0
Delta-cod 2-0
Wes 2-1

-Gauntlet #2- 9/5/09
Edwin 2-0
Hellfox 2-0
Jtails 2-0

-Got Milk?- 9/12/09
Orion 2-1
dmbrandon 2-0

Losses:

-No Maps- 8/8/09
xzax 0-2
Dark.Pch 1-2

-Gauntlet #1- 8/15/09
Anti 0-2
Bizkit 0-2

-SNES- 8/21-23/09
KingAce 1-2 (pools)
Lain 0-2 (pools)
Hunger 0-2
Inui 0-2

-Viridian #5- 8/29/09
Kai 0-2 ($5 MM)
Orion 1-2
Kai 1-2

-Gauntlet #2- 9/5/09
Atomsk 1-2
PGN 1-2

-Got Milk?- 9/12/09
ADHD 0-2
Forfeited to Bleachigo

I'm above Bleachigo due to more activity and having more wins later in the season, when they hold more weight, and pretty much equal wins anyway. We're very very very close this season, imo. Performance at Palpi's tournament will probably determine the tiebreaker entirely.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

I have studied singles brackets for every season except this one to make sure to not forget wins of people. I'm not asking for panelists to study them, but to at least look up a player's wins/losses instead of having him almost not get ranked.
This one will quite simply be a joke. Very few ranked players will have a good amount of notable wins anyway past the top 5. Seeing DM so low annoys me but he didn't care this season anyway so it fits, although not accurate with overall skill at all. Oh well, these are for seasons anyway.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
This one will quite simply be a joke. Very few ranked players will have a good amount of notable wins anyway past the top 5. Seeing DM so low annoys me but he didn't care this season anyway so it fits, although not accurate with overall skill at all. Oh well, these are for seasons anyway.
Curse you, for I am addicted to that Mr. Burns song :laugh:

Zucco

Smash Master
too many of our good players are inactive, otherwise we would have a scary looking PR. can't be helped though.
Maybe diem will actually try this weekend if he goes and get himself alittle higher, 13th place for him is just not accurate at all.

Keitaro

Good stuff Doom, I now remember reading your wins somewhere in this thread and those are pretty good and sound plausible for your placing.

Although DM said he didn't care I hope that didn't cause him to get ranked even lower than he was supposed to if you get what I mean.

Zucco

Smash Master
I want a top 15 with the following (not in order)
ADHD
Atomsk
Ksizzle
dmbrandon
Inui
Kai
Zucco
Malcolm
Pierce
Keitaro
Eazy
Cable
Doom
Bleachigo
Orion

This looks strong!(dont hate me if I didnt list you I just thought of this really quick)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
A lot of our good players are inactive or let their skills rot away. teh_spamerer would probably become 1st again if he entered, and Yes! and Ryoko obviously would be ranked if they played and tried.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I want a top 15 with the following (not in order)
ADHD
Atomsk
Ksizzle
dmbrandon
Inui
Kai
Zucco
Malcolm
Pierce
Keitaro
Eazy
Cable
Doom
Bleachigo
Orion

This looks strong!(dont hate me if I didnt list you I just thought of this really quick)
Fawkin' Dream team! We have to have State Crews with NY or PA soon enough!

Keitaro

A lot of our good players are inactive or let their skills rot away. teh_spamerer would probably become 1st again if he entered, and Yes! and Ryoko obviously would be ranked if they played and tried.
Don't mention Ryoko!! That man has beaten me in both Melee and Brawl tournies forever and ever without me taking a match and I never see him play so it makes me think I suck, which I do :p

I'd love to play him again now, I haven't seen him for a little too long recently. but it's probably because of my inactivity.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Don't mention Ryoko!! That man has beaten me in both Melee and Brawl tournies forever and ever without me taking a match and I never see him play so it makes me think I suck, which I do :p

I'd love to play him again now, I haven't seen him for a little too long recently. but it's probably because of my inactivity.
He was at No Maps! and he entered low tiers.

Top Bottom