• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

ADHD

Smash Hero
Ugh....I repeat myself a million times on the same points....ahh well, perhaps an example.

Friendlies are fun. Atomsk and I had a lot of fun doing Lucas vs sonic in friendlies then had to play in low tiers the day after this and both agree the match sucked ***. Some people, like me, actually like this game and don't find camping fun in friendlies
How can you not like camping super hard in friendlys? its so fun for the other person!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yes, because people I see once a month can tell when I, The Legendary Bleachigo, play to win or play to just play this garbage game. ('Cept Falco and Shiek, they are fun to use :))
Bleachigo is legendary for getting WRECKED by me.

I SD'd at 30% and was like "eh, oh well, I'll win anyways LOL" and then I did. :laugh:

Ugh....I repeat myself a million times on the same points....ahh well, perhaps an example.

Friendlies are fun. Atomsk and I had a lot of fun doing Lucas vs sonic in friendlies then had to play in low tiers the day after this and both agree the match sucked ***. Some people, like me, actually like this game and don't find camping fun in friendlies
qft

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yo Bleachigo, I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish, but Keitaro is one of the best Falcos of all time! One of the best Falcos of all time!
lmao! I love being used in jokes <3

I may have a new main for the next season that isn't low tier or anything so I'll be having some fun starting October :bee:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You have no say in the matter since you're the reason I made that pic! :laugh:

Besides Venom's tongue is too sexy :D

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
You have no say in the matter since you're the reason I made that pic! :laugh:

Besides Venom's tongue is too sexy :D
Lies, you disliked brawl even before our match. Remember this guy?

LOL cosplay ***s. I can laugh all day

Ehh at least change the eyes back to normal

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
so many layers i'd have to go through to edit it :(

i'd honestly rather have a bracket of metaknights all day.

Zucco

Smash Master
So, is anything happening this week or is it like a week off for most of us?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
J.G IS HOSTING A SMASHFEST TOMORROW! ITS GONNA BE HUGE. EVERYONE GO!

heres the info!!!

Clifton,NJ

Just in Case anyone misunderstood, This is NOT A TOURNAMENT, just a smashfest where anyone can come to get in good training/chill and plus there are like no Tournies in NJ so If you want to come just to get some training or get in some money matches before the season ends then COME! lol.

Doors open at 12:00 pm on Saturday!

There will be MELEE! and Brawl! lol obviously. and Pokemon D/P/Pt lol bring your shiettt :)

If you could bring a tv or a wii that would be greatly appreciated :]

Everyone's Invited bring whoever you want!

oh and BRING FOOD! lol. You can bring whatever you want to eat. You WILL get hungry and I'm not feeding all of you. lol bring food. But if you forgot don't worry!

We will be ordering Pizza! from Pizza Hut. If you put in $6, You get your Own Pie, yes a whole pie just for you! only $6! Get at that yo!

Later on during the day we'll probably do Brawl Draft Crews(which will get recorded) because they're to epic yo

Get your money matches on too!!! the seasons almost over!! i know you wana secure some spots!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think I'd rather go to some party with my dad instead. No tournament = no cash to win. Only good players that I have only a 50% chance of beating, like you, will actually have the balls to MM me, so it's not really easy money. >_>;

I could use a break, anyways.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
J.G IS HOSTING A SMASHFEST TOMORROW! ITS GONNA BE HUGE. EVERYONE GO!

heres the info!!!

Clifton,NJ

Just in Case anyone misunderstood, This is NOT A TOURNAMENT, just a smashfest where anyone can come to get in good training/chill and plus there are like no Tournies in NJ so If you want to come just to get some training or get in some money matches before the season ends then COME! lol.

Doors open at 12:00 pm on Saturday!

There will be MELEE! and Brawl! lol obviously. and Pokemon D/P/Pt lol bring your shiettt :)

If you could bring a tv or a wii that would be greatly appreciated :]

Everyone's Invited bring whoever you want!

oh and BRING FOOD! lol. You can bring whatever you want to eat. You WILL get hungry and I'm not feeding all of you. lol bring food. But if you forgot don't worry!

We will be ordering Pizza! from Pizza Hut. If you put in $6, You get your Own Pie, yes a whole pie just for you! only $6! Get at that yo!

Later on during the day we'll probably do Brawl Draft Crews(which will get recorded) because they're to epic yo

Get your money matches on too!!! the seasons almost over!! i know you wana secure some spots!
I'll be there. I just hope people actually do mm.

I think I'd rather go to some party with my dad instead. No tournament = no cash to win. Only good players that I have only a 50% chance of beating, like you, will actually have the balls to MM me, so it's not really easy money. >_>;

I could use a break, anyways.
I would've asked you. I wanna see if you can live till 240 vs diddy lol

Shame about you not going though. I hope you reconsider

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Sounds good oh and I just wanted to get the Got Milk stuff outta the way your vid will be up mid next week like tuesday/wednesdayishh.
Np it's fine, and thx :)

Actually, if it's not an issue can you just send me the video files on aim tonight?

If it's a problem don't bother. Just figured I'd ask

Top Bottom