• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ally was at JG's today waiting to get picked up for port authority. I said what the hell, lets mm so we did. :) :) :) its recorded.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Im gonna be ranked 15th now boo!!!!

Wow Inui that wasn't an argument lol!!

I think updating every 2 months will have more great players like pierce to be unranked again. Tbagz gonna be ranked 15th and Bleachigo inactive :/

Why are so many stupid new ideas being brought up recently? NJ is lacking in tournies with only 1 in the past 5 weeks!! Half the season gone with only 1 NJ tournament?!?! ****ing SWEET!!!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
why not just keep it at 3 months and include NJ/NY/PA - I think we should really work on a tristate power-ranking and a tristate circuit. It makes a lot of sense to get something like that going to get more people to go OOS.

if interested lets set it up now im me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Im gonna be ranked 15th now boo!!!!

Wow Inui that wasn't an argument lol!!

I think updating every 2 months will have more great players like pierce to be unranked again. Tbagz gonna be ranked 15th and Bleachigo inactive :/

Why are so many stupid new ideas being brought up recently? NJ is lacking in tournies with only 1 in the past 5 weeks!! Half the season gone with only 1 NJ tournament?!?! ****ing SWEET!!!!!
Please do some research before stating such nonsense.

The season started with No Maps on August 8th. Viridian City is on the 29th. Got Milk is on September 12th. I am aiming to host something the first weekend of October, which is a great time to end the season.

That is four events in NJ alone. When you take into account that other events are bound to occur (something at JG's, something at Doom's, etc.) on the open weekends and that NYC and Philly events border our state...we are fine.

I might be hosting something in September, too.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
If the reason you want to do rankings every 2 months is because there will be an event every weekend, just say rankings every 8 NJ tournaments. You'll get much more support that way because there aren't going to be 8 events every 2 months but if they happen very frequently no one is going to care

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If the reason you want to do rankings every 2 months is because there will be an event every weekend, just say rankings every 8 NJ tournaments. You'll get much more support that way because there aren't going to be 8 events every 2 months but if they happen very frequently no one is going to care
That is likely to extend the season up until 4-5 months because NYC/Philly tournies exist and we can't always clash with them.

Bad idea, dude.

Btw, Doom is going to host something on the 19th or 26th of September. There's another NJ event for people.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Not a bad idea Kashif. If the rankings are not tristate based, then why base them so heavily off of tournaments outside of our state? The NJ rankings should be based primarily on the competition happening within the state, and the players records vs eachother within the state.

KidCosmo

Smash Rookie
Name: KidCosmo
Game: Brawl
County: Camden County
City: Blackwood
Contact Info: AIM- KosMiiK Kidd
College: Camden County College
Crew: None. (But im looking ^_^)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Should of been in tournament!

Request to play him 1st round next time rofl

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Not a bad idea Kashif. If the rankings are not tristate based, then why base them so heavily off of tournaments outside of our state? The NJ rankings should be based primarily on the competition happening within the state, and the players records vs eachother within the state.
NYC and Philly border us and are actually closer for many NJ players than a lot of NJ events.

We have enough tournaments on our own to be active enough.

No Maps, VC, Got Milk, Doom hosting something, me hosting something else to end the season. That's five without counting close OOS events.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This was awesome but at the same time a tad less awesome cause DM supposively beat Ally in a mm months ago that made him get ranked in front of me, lol!

How much was this mm for?
no, it's ONLY awesome with no negatives

ksizzle gunning for that #2 spot, oh snap

watch out, Atomsk

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
no, it's ONLY awesome with no negatives

ksizzle gunning for that #2 spot, oh snap

watch out, Atomsk
If i'm not mistaken(too lazy to check the archive), for as long as kelvin has been on the rankings, he's never gone down or maintained the same rank for more than one season. He always goes up one or more spots. So getting that #2 wouldn't be too much of a surprise. just sayin..

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
then how come u yourself were falling for edguards and tech chases in the vid, and ur snake got edgeguarded from inescapable methods

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Lol I thought no 1's ganon could be inuis snake. I mean, it was Ftilt only snake, my bad.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Falcon and Link are both better than Ganon, lol.

Vex's Ganon is just abnormally good.

:093:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
then how come u yourself were falling for edguards and tech chases in the vid, and ur snake got edgeguarded from inescapable methods
Lol I thought no 1's ganon could be inuis snake. I mean, it was Ftilt only snake, my bad.
I have never played that person before, and I think that's wi-fi crap. I never used that Snake color in my life.

Top Bottom