• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just cause Blue placed higher than Pride in MD/VA playing non NJ players does not make him ranked higher Inui. Blue hasn't really beaten anyone notable except Eazy and Pride has beaten Blue twice in a row. Atm I'd auto think Pride would be in front of Blue but there's missing information on this and now isn't supposed to be the time for discussion as more tournaments are coming up.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol the list I posted was based completely on assumptions

I assumed that Blue would repeat something similar to his MD/VA performance, Kashif would enter singles and still dominate, etc.

It's funny how I specifically stated "let's start drama" and said "this list assumes a bunch of stuff might happen" and people are taking it seriously.

noodles

Smash Champion
id also take one like this seriously

1.noodles
2. Mew2King
3. teh_spamerer
4. Atomsk
5. Inui
6. BlackWaltz
7. Keitaro
8. Yes!
9. Malcom
10. Chrome Pirate
11. Pierce7d
12. Umbra
13. bschung
14. Blue
15. Izumi

Inui

Banned via Warnings
3 total tournaments are required.

2 must be NJ events.

Only events that have rules approved of by the panel will count.

Events with absolutely no notable players, like random gamestore tournaments with nobody there, don't really count.

You haven't entered anything yet this season. I don't see results with you in them.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
3 total tournaments are required.

2 must be NJ events.

Only events that have rules approved of by the panel will count.

Events with absolutely no notable players, like random gamestore tournaments with nobody there, don't really count.

You haven't entered anything yet this season. I don't see results with you in them.
When does the season end then? And i think this topic should be called South New Jersey rankings imo.

Just give me some time and I'll get to more tournies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
When does the season end then? And i think this topic should be called South New Jersey rankings imo.

Just give me some time and I'll get to more tournies.
The first tournament of the season was Blue Battle Circuit #2 on October 25th.

The vast, vast majority of all ranked players are from North and Central Jersey, not South. In fact...I see 0 South Jersey players on the rankings. Princeton/Plainsboro/etc. =/= South. ksizzle, BlackWaltz, Keitaro, Yes!, and others are all from the North. BlackWaltz is from SUPER North, lol.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
would placing top 10 3 times at ur events inui make me elligible to be on the list, assuming many good players go and theres like 50+ pple?

lol ill attend jan 3rd tourny cuz puff wants his revenge i beat him online today where it really matters!!111one1shift!!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
The first tournament of the season was Blue Battle Circuit #2 on October 25th.

The vast, vast majority of all ranked players are from North and Central Jersey, not South. In fact...I see 0 South Jersey players on the rankings. Princeton/Plainsboro/etc. =/= South. ksizzle, BlackWaltz, Keitaro, Yes!, and others are all from the North. BlackWaltz is from SUPER North, lol.
So then why do you host tournies in the south then? If everybody's north NJ shouldn't u guys host tournies in north NJ so people don't have to drive as much?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Fine, I'll go to my dad telling him I want to make a commitment to going to smash tournies. If he says no then its not my fault I can't make it to your tournies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ur cool. My dad plays SSBB btw and we won a doubles tourny and got $40.

They just care about me lol. Also I don't think they want to commit their life to work and driving all day >_>

Its not always about you (in general)
CARPOOL WITH OTHER PLAYERS YOU IDIOT HOLY CRAP WHAT PART OF THAT ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING.

There are a lot of players in North Jersey and they get to stuff just fine.

@NJ: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3994

Click "I am attending this tournament" to help spread the word.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
CARPOOL WITH OTHER PLAYERS YOU IDIOT HOLY CRAP WHAT PART OF THAT ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING.

There are a lot of players in North Jersey and they get to stuff just fine.

@NJ: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3994

Click "I am attending this tournament" to help spread the word.
Thats the part that makes this so hard rofl.

I'll make this statement final.

My parents don't like me car pooling with people they don't know.

My sister is in high school now and they don't let her drive with any of the senior kids to places.

Car pooling is a NO GO for me.

If I could have car pooled with someone or droven long distances I would have done it a long time ago >__>

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director

Get your own ****ing license, or introduce your parents to people who can drive. It's not that hard.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea inuis area CERTAINLY isnt south jersey lol. south jersey is like atlantic county and stuff, and also the ppl from rowan and such.

stop givin dapuff **** for not being able to go to tournies. its completely understandable that a 17 yr old wouldnt be allowed to car pool with random ppl. am i the only other person with parents like that so i understand?

point and fact is that dapuff goes to everything he can, and does great. if he goes to swr's tourney and providing he does good, he should be on the rankings. the other tourneys hes been to have had standard rules and have been in jersey.

you can still rank him somewhat accurately against the other players and if not, ask him to MM everyone at SWR to prove it lol. its like think if spam was in this situation (since i dont even kno how many tournies hes been to). would u hold him from the rankings? no. because inui personally knows he is good and *technically* has the specified requirements. dapuff will have the requirements, and i think ppl know about how good he is. i dont see what the problem with him on rankings is

OverLade

Smash Hero
yea inuis area CERTAINLY isnt south jersey lol. south jersey is like atlantic county and stuff, and also the ppl from rowan and such.

stop givin dapuff **** for not being able to go to tournies. its completely understandable that a 17 yr old wouldnt be allowed to car pool with random ppl. am i the only other person with parents like that so i understand?

point and fact is that dapuff goes to everything he can, and does great. if he goes to swr's tourney and providing he does good, he should be on the rankings. the other tourneys hes been to have had standard rules and have been in jersey.

you can still rank him somewhat accurately against the other players and if not, ask him to MM everyone at SWR to prove it lol. its like think if spam was in this situation (since i dont even kno how many tournies hes been to). would u hold him from the rankings? no. because inui personally knows he is good and *technically* has the specified requirements. dapuff will have the requirements, and i think ppl know about how good he is. i dont see what the problem with him on rankings is
I was randomly reading this thread, so I'll just say that Im 17, and my parents wont let me randomly carpool with ppl. Kthxbai.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
What Atomsk said, except I'm 15. My mom is very protective of me, but I give her information about the people I get rides from and keep her posted via cellphone on the rides and stuff. She trusts me and the people I trust well enough to let me go places.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Hey I feel like starting drama!

-Tentative NJ Rankings-

(only imo with no input from others)

Assuming:
-teh_spamerer still wins when he enters singles.
-ksizzle is active enough and doesn't fail.
-Chrome Pirate attends stuff.
-The closeness between BlackWaltz, Keitaro, and Yes! doesn't shift.
-Inui doesn't do better than Atomsk by enough to be ranked higher.

1. Mew2King
2. teh_spamerer
3. Atomsk
4. Inui
5. BlackWaltz
6. Keitaro
7. Yes!
8. Malcom
9. ksizzle
10. Chrome Pirate
11. Pierce7d
12. Umbra
13. bschung
14. Blue
15. Izumi

Potential ranked players: PRiDE, Ether, Eazy, Kai, dmbrandon, Rookie(if we can count him as NJ)
I thought DM left brawl o well. (look at first 6 words) inui sucseeds. Also im mm yes so if i win that will make this even better to my argument.Ksizle honestly isnt that great enough to think im better than him chrome pirate never played but want to pierce i want to try a strategy on but for now hes better than me i believe umbra has never beaten me in a match never. bschung i have beaten consistantly. blue i heard sucks. i also hear izumi is actually good but i think im better.as for kai i have beaten him in tourny i cant decide on rookie. Ez and ether never really cared for and pride would most likely lose to me. this is i Kon.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't understand it. He's 17 and has been in the community for a very, very long time. He should have some friendships by now with people that can help him with rides.

3 tournaments are required.

2 of those must be in NJ.

Only tournaments with acceptable rules, turnouts, player quality, etc. will count towards the rankings.

If he does not meet the activity requirement, he will not be ranked.

This is not something that can be debated.

Kashif will not be ranked if he doesn't meet the activity requirements.

iKon said:
I thought DM left brawl o well. (look at first 6 words) inui sucseeds. Also im mm yes so if i win that will make this even better to my argument.Ksizle honestly isnt that great enough to think im better than him chrome pirate never played but want to pierce i want to try a strategy on but for now hes better than me i believe umbra has never beaten me in a match never. bschung i have beaten consistantly. blue i heard sucks. i also hear izumi is actually good but i think im better.as for kai i have beaten him in tourny i cant decide on rookie. Ez and ether never really cared for and pride would most likely lose to me. this is i Kon.
dmbrandon is playing Brawl again, but avoiding singles.

Yes! is significantly better than you.

ksizzle, bschung, Blue, Izumi, Kai, Rookie, Eazy, Either, Umbra, Pierce, and Chrome Pirate are better than you for sure.

You are one of the absolute worst players in the state, imo, and I'm not just talking about skill.

-You always do terribly and you're incredibly easy to beat.
-You're arrogant based on nothing. You do terribly and have no good tournament wins, yet you talk so much trash. You've done NOTHING to prove you're even average, let alone good.
-You're very inactive, so you're not contributing at all to the community or participating in any of our events.
-Every post you make is stupid beyond words; they are all full of ridiculous claims, trash talk, etc.

Stop talking. Actually attend tournaments and do something to back up all of your ridiculously stupid claims.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I don't understand it. He's 17 and has been in the community for a very, very long time. He should have some friendships by now with people that can help him with rides.

3 tournaments are required.

2 of those must be in NJ.

Only tournaments with acceptable rules, turnouts, player quality, etc. will count towards the rankings.

If he does not meet the activity requirement, he will not be ranked.

This is not something that can be debated.

Kashif will not be ranked if he doesn't meet the activity requirements.

dmbrandon is playing Brawl again, but avoiding singles.

Yes! is significantly better than you.

ksizzle, bschung, Blue, Izumi, Kai, Rookie, Eazy, Either, Umbra, Pierce, and Chrome Pirate are better than you for sure.

You are one of the absolute worst players in the state, imo, and I'm not just talking about skill.

-You always do terribly and you're incredibly easy to beat.
-You're arrogant based on nothing. You do terribly and have no good tournament wins, yet you talk so much trash. You've done NOTHING to prove you're even average, let alone good.
-You're very inactive, so you're not contributing at all to the community or participating in any of our events.
-Every post you make is stupid beyond words; they are all full of ridiculous claims, trash talk, etc.

Stop talking. Actually attend tournaments and do something to back up all of your ridiculously stupid claims.
wow inui you are fawking amazing! AMEN! speak the truth XD ily atomsk <3

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice

I beat you in the tourny we had at my house. I won grand finals lol.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Every time I read this thread its always about Jigglymaster crying about not being able to travel.

Top Bottom