• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Remember that usable square footage is what matters.

And that you will probably get a large number of people if "Enemy Controller" or "Inui" is attached to your event.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
This is true. Should I edit the title of my Smashfest thread to say "EC Presents: Doom's sexy shota North NJ Smashfest"?

Edit: I have a ****load of usable square footage. The one main room alone can comfortably fit 16 setups with minimal furniture movement. Then I have a TV room that'll fit 3 and a living room/dining room area that could fit 4 or 5. All of them have couches, and if there's no sitting room on one of those, then people could bring foldup chairs or sit on the floor.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i can haz cheeseburger? i just got a place with a garage with two floors and a basement right next to it which is pretty big. only 5 min away from the usual swr location so.....AWESOMENESS <33

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This is true. Should I edit the title of my Smashfest thread to say "EC Presents: Doom's sexy shota North NJ Smashfest"?

Edit: I have a ****load of usable square footage. The one main room alone can comfortably fit 16 setups with minimal furniture movement. Then I have a TV room that'll fit 3 and a living room/dining room area that could fit 4 or 5. All of them have couches, and if there's no sitting room on one of those, then people could bring foldup chairs or sit on the floor.
What? That's almost double the Garden Room. All of that space in merely one room in your house? Are you a millionaire?

Max Ketchum

I live in a very good area in terms of money:house size ratio, to put it that way. The size of the setups that I'm imagining are smaller than the Garden Room's, though, considering people wouldn't put TVs that big in their cars to bring to a Smashfest. I'm imagining roughly 19" screen TVs (which are plenty big, that's the size of the one I bring to every tourney). The only problem is that as of now, I do not have enough tables to put all of the TVs on, so most of them would be laying on the floor.

Do you think that sitting on the floor or having to look down at the TV screen from a chair would be a problem for anybody? Personally, I have the TV in my room on the floor (too lazy to put it back on the stand after tourneys) and I look down upon it from my computer chair with no problems. I really don't see it as a legitimate john or even something bothersome, but you never know.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
The Third Day. (For those who care)

**** that I'm staying smash.

As for iKon! : He sucks and broke his remote, through frustration. That alone was a reason to come back. iKon! sucks at Brawl and Melee!!!!!!!

Max Ketchum

Lol, my family doesn't have even close to as much money as we did before some "family problems" arose, but that's a different story. I'd never pay $300 (though the thought of seeing iKon is so tempting) for a birthday party. XD

PRiDE

Smash Lord
erm.. *cough.. for the record, I beat blue in tourn yesterday... *cough *cough lolol.... I can die happy now.

Pink is the new blue!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
How is everyone getting down to CH4.5? I would like to try to take off work and go to it maybe, and would like to hitch a ride somehow.

Max Ketchum

Ether, I spent $30 this weekend total. $5 for doubles, $5 for singles, $15 on food, $5 for Chu's Thanksgiving food fee. About $5 of the $15 I spent on food was unnecessary overpriced bull****. The most cost efficient place to eat is Wendy's. $5 gets you a large Frosty and 3 crispy chicken sandwiches/double stacks. It's very unhealthy, but it's extremely cheap and filling.

Edit: I also paid $10 for gas. We split 8 ways.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Ether, I spent $30 this weekend total. $5 for doubles, $5 for singles, $15 on food, $5 for Chu's Thanksgiving food fee. About $5 of the $15 I spent on food was unnecessary overpriced bull****. The most cost efficient place to eat is Wendy's. $5 gets you a large Frosty and 3 crispy chicken sandwiches/double stacks. It's very unhealthy, but it's extremely cheap and filling.

Edit: I also paid $10 for gas. We split 8 ways.
Wow, I spent $30+ just going to the NY weekly, which is only a state away. They charge $10 just for the venue fee. Way too expensive. Probably won't go back.

They serve grilled chicken sandwiches at Wendy's right? It's a healthier alternative.

Max Ketchum

Read my edit, Inui. I edited it before you even posted the first time.

I'm not sure if they serve grilled chicken, Ether. I rarely eat fast food, and if I do it's always a crispy chicken sandwich. God bless the Super Value menu...$1 for a sandwich that's almost equal in size to their $3+ ones = amazing.

Max Ketchum

Yeah, it's not. I knew THAT much. They probably do serve it though, it's just gonna be less cost-efficient. It's not cheap to be healthy nowadays, sadly.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
You gotta make some sacrifices to look amazing naked. Money is one of those sacrifices unfortunately.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Wow, I spent $30+ just going to the NY weekly, which is only a state away. They charge $10 just for the venue fee. Way too expensive. Probably won't go back.

They serve grilled chicken sandwiches at Wendy's right? It's a healthier alternative.
The salad's they serve at Wendy's are bad for you :bee:

OBCD_d3Von

Smash Rookie
The salad's they serve at Wendy's are bad for you :bee:
Lol are u series Boof??? haha well i never eat the salads i cud just make 1 at home rather then spend 4 or 5 bucks on those yes and eating healthy is really expensive nowadyaz:urg:

-.-'

Oh dude boof wat happened on friday u didnt show i was like **** hes not hear cuz jels and lubertazi showed up which was cool it wud have been neat if u were ther lolz it was ryan and jeff again this week for finals but my pika was owing ryans snake in our first match but he got a little carried away with his ftilts and punch combo -.-

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Mew2King
teh_spammer
atomsk
BSChung
Blackwaltz
keitaro
pierce7d
i kon
yes
Mew2King
SK92
Mojo
inui

btw if it wasn't obvious i Kon wrote this
and whats this supposed to be? iKon with all these names doesnt fit...cuz hes horrible and all these guys are over decent

Top Bottom