• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
noo keitaro take me atomsk will just **** ur monies.

anyway any tips on how to make at least top 15? like ill enter more tournies and ill try 10x harder and yea ill try to get better.

ive been to rutgers smashfest and so far the only person i cant beat is spammer. that guys insane wtf im gonna try to think like he does

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

anyway any tips on how to make at least top 15? like ill enter more tournies and ill try 10x harder and yea ill try to get better.

ive been to rutgers smashfest and so far the only person i cant beat is spammer. that guys insane wtf im gonna try to think like he does
lol, & Keitaro. Friendlies don't count :laugh:

To get in the top 15 you have to kick the a$$ of other good players in NJ in normal tournaments.

I double posted before PockyD so: Keitaro = win

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

Try winning a lot. I heard it helps for getting on the rankings.

Seriously though... if you're decent you can easily make it to the top 15. Its only really difficult to get say top 5.

dmbrandon

Smash Master

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that time we played and you beat me. Yeah. >_>

Try winning a lot. I heard it helps for getting on the rankings..
lmao.

Keitaro

Ya'll mother****ers better start posting in here before I chaingrab you!!

I didn't feel like saying bump so I made that up.

Keitaro

World of Warcraft is for adults.

This is a discussion about Brawl, a preteen's game so gtfo!!

Edit: I'm obviously bored and tired.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why is Ether still not on the "great but unranked" list when he's probably better than dmbrandon now and better than half of the list?

Oh, and Malcom~

Keitaro

Why is Ether still not on the "great but unranked" list when he's probably better than dmbrandon now and better than half of the list?

Oh, and Malcom~
He's not better than DM cause DM is Metaknight. Simple.

Also Malcom is considered an NY player atm since he goes to school in NY.

I'll add them later today anyway, promise.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I voted no...I mean...he's broken, but not unbeatable. *shrugs* This is just my opinion. I don't feel he's ban worthy, though. I seriously think this is just getting blown out of proportion. Wasn't this the case with Sheik back in the day? *blinks*

Top Bottom