• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Yes/Eazy - Do you mind if I go to RU again? I would like to play you guys in melee and maybe brawl.....

I mean... if Oorah or DC wanna go I mean.

Bladewing - Uhh.... sure XD.. just couldn't this week... I have 2 exams this week (Took one today) so I'll probably do some last minute studying 2morrow :(.
yeah I heard...something about commons? my brother had one today too. Ok then next week I'll play u:bee:

Aww I wish I can go to NB.

Edit: one more post for you =4000th post. Make it count lol.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Yea I had my differential common today >_>.

I already used my 4000th post on the shiek boards LMAO.

Yea next week we should play :bee:
**** I missed the post!!! Oh well I'll get over it.

How was the common? hard, easy, what was it about?

I can't wait to test out my new and improved shiek on you!!!!!! kick ***!!!!!

Edit: doom HA thats right feel left out rofl.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LMAO you're gonna go sheik vs me?

I play sheik too you know ;)

Meh my common exam was fairly easy although I don't wanna get carried away. I don't wanna look like an *** by saying it was super easy and get like a 70 on it :(.

And uhh it was on Differential Equations... in case you missed the last post.... that you QUOTED!

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
LMAO you're gonna go sheik vs me?

I play sheik too you know ;)

Meh my common exam was fairly easy although I don't wanna get carried away. I don't wanna look like an *** by saying it was super easy and get like a 70 on it :(.

And uhh it was on Differential Equations... in case you missed the last post.... that you QUOTED!
what I thought you played marth... or do you play every character like you do in brawl:laugh::laugh:

and wth are differential equations?!?!?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
what I thought you played marth... or do you play every character like you do in brawl:laugh::laugh:

and wth are differential equations?!?!?
Umm its exactly what it sounds like.

Its equations with differentials in them like you know... Calculus?

My friends in school call it Calc 4 lol.

I play marth... but I main Sheik/Fox :bee:

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Umm its exactly what it sounds like.

Its equations with differentials in them like you know... Calculus?

My friends in school call it Calc 4 lol.

I play marth... but I main Sheik/Fox :bee:
CALC 4!?!?!? math genius here lol.

If you're a shiek main than you can teach me your tips and tricks :laugh:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Tec0 ruined my Fox's dreams of safe return to the stage.

Also Haley you better come here before I steal your melee disc and change your sig to "I LOVE BRAWL"

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
They don't mind
Eazy was giving me something about brawl practice or whatever I forget.

:) Yaaaaaaaaaaay

Spam, me and you should just stealing a melee setup ;).

Tec0 ruined my Fox's dreams of safe return to the stage.

Also Haley you better come here before I steal your melee disc and change your sig to "I LOVE BRAWL"
LMFAOOOOOOOO

This would be soooo hurtful :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Good point. Like I said though I would just ask Chrome. His diddy is better than puff's and the only reason he was offended was because I pointed that out. Maybe I will ask Chrome next time I see him at an event.
DaPuffster is better than Chrome.

He did much better in singles and teams and won their tournament set. I'd say that solidifies DaPuffster as the superior Diddy.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
DaPuffster is better than Chrome.

He did much better in singles and teams and won their tournament set. I'd say that solidifies DaPuffster as the superior Diddy.
I'll try to say this without putting either one of them down. Better player, probably. Better Diddy, I still dont think so. Unless I'm wrong with my information, Chrome 2 stocked Puff in the only diddy mirror they had played. Also, Chrome did well in your last event in princeton. Puff does win in tournaments but I havent seen results for him out of GW and the GW tourneys are relatively small. He did beat you and Atomsk(wont get into what happened on this one), its still not enough to convince me though. IDC though, either one is good for me to get diddy practice in with anyway. Thats my opinion though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
DaPuffster has much better results overall and more accomplishments. Also, mirrors/dittos don't prove much. I can lose an MK ditto to MasterDaveNo1 and then threestock him with Snake and proceed to beat players like Bum and NinjaLink with my MK while MasterDaveNo1 gets middle placings.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
DaPuffster has much better results overall and more accomplishments. Also, mirrors/dittos don't prove much. I can lose an MK ditto to MasterDaveNo1 and then threestock him with Snake and proceed to beat players like Bum and NinjaLink with my MK while MasterDaveNo1 gets middle placings.
I guess mirrors dont mean much but he beat you before you went MK, atomsk lost due to PK2 and a stupid but hilarious move, and I'm not sure who else he has played so maybe I would have a more accurate opinion if I did. I'll just take your word for it though. I dont really care which is better, I just dont wanna suck vsing diddy altogether, or oli, luc, or MK but i can deal with it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
He beat me on my worst day ever. I don't even count that towards his accomplishments because ANYONE could have beaten me VERY easily that day.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
He beat me on my worst day ever. I don't even count that towards his accomplishments because ANYONE could have beaten me VERY easily that day.
haha, trying to say something towards me XD? jk
Seriously though, if you take out you and atomsk(SD) then I really dont see the great amount of accomplishment.....

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No. I'm sure I would have lost to virtually anyone that day if they had some sort of brain(which you have). I had no business entering a tournament that day.

He beat Pierce7d, Blue(many times), and BlackWaltz. That's pretty sick. He keeps placing high in both singles and teams. He got 2nd only to Atomsk and I recently, and we're a super top class team.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
No. I'm sure I would have lost to virtually anyone that day if they had some sort of brain(which you have). I had no business entering a tournament that day.

He beat Pierce7d, Blue(many times), and BlackWaltz. That's pretty sick. He keeps placing high in both singles and teams. He got 2nd only to Atomsk and I recently, and we're a super top class team.
I checked this at the right time lol. I'm trying to make a pandora battery at the moment and decided to take a break before I mess up anything so i came here. I didnt know he beat waltz, or pierce, thought he beat blue once, and I just forgot about the team stuff. Guess he deserves more credit than I gave him as far as diddy goes. Doesnt mean I want him quoting me on stuff I've never even said though. Oh well, im to tired for any more reading/posting/ psp **** for tonight. I'm out.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yeah in dittos its totally different. Its about who knows the matchup the best. Really I don't know how to fight against a diddy kong player that well because I hardly ever do. Same as in melee with Jigglypuff dittos, you wouldn't know how many times I lost to the Lunch King's Jigglypuff.

Also on that same day when I beat Chrome in the tournament we were in the losers bracket and he had to fight blackwaltz and he lost then I fought blackwaltz and I won.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Come on, lets play together in the bright sunny weather

Lets all go to....Gullah gullah Island!!!!!!

Gullah gullah

Binya Binya!!!!!

Snakeee

Smash Master
LOL its called Engineering XD.

You want... sheik tips...???

Do I get cake?

I want Sheik tips! My main is Sheik in Melee now. I played it with my brother this week and I want to get back into it. I swear I'll play Melee regularly if you teach me the ways of the Sheik. I mean you basically taught me how to play Marth on EL's Q&A thread back in the day :laugh:

indianunit

Smash Journeyman

I want Sheik tips! My main is Sheik in Melee now. I played it with my brother this week and I want to get back into it. I swear I'll play Melee regularly if you teach me the ways of the Sheik. I mean you basically taught me how to play Marth on EL's Q&A thread back in the day :laugh:
Wow thats wierd I got back into shiek in melee after playing my brother too. I get first dibs with teczero lol.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O.o fighting over Tec0, xD. That's like fighting to see who jumps over a bridge first, xD. I would say listen to VaNz' Horror stories, but Tec has some equally bad ones. I don't know who to believe anymore. T_T I hope you're ready for a mental ****** that only Eva can deliver. 'Cuz that's what it's equivalent to....no...it's greater.

dmbrandon

Smash Master

FIGHT MY GW.

plz.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

Yaaaaay for Sheik mains =D.

I'll definitely show you some sheik trixies =D cuz she is way too fun :). Are you going to Inui's tourney on the 22nd? We should play melee and maybe team for friendlies ;)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Haha!! Keitaro has been learning new tricks and speaking to the likes of SK92.......let's just say.......I will be......a legend!!!!!!

I wanna change my sig and put that quote in.

Top Bottom