• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
If you do wanna try it Bleachigo make sure to walk chaingrab. Eazy lost to Blue and didn't know that if you walk chaingrab you can grab the Sonic before he up-b's.
Also Laser's pretty much block out all of his B-Move's.
I know enough about Sonic. It's just the distance on of a Up-smash I don't know.
When he "Hyphen Smash" (wtf name is that)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Daaaaaamn that was molest!
I've always wanted to play M2K in Melee, just to see if i could take off 1 stock.
Lol, M2K is so beast, xD. Although...Eggm has done that to me before...xD. It's scary facing those two sometimes. I've never actually played M2K in anything that resembled a real match. We did a FFA before...and I kept KOing him trying to get to a Marth. Not realizing that Cactuar was Marth and He was Sheik, xD. THAT was hillarious. Then we did Marth vs. Roy...god dang it he pissed me off. Then it happened...12% to death after only losing 2 stocks, xD. I got him with his own style of Edgeguarding...one of them anyway. My combos were random Ame-specials. Now...when it comes to the other amazing stock...one stock later...he was friggin' edgeguarding me with those Bairs. So he jumped out and I up B. He up B's me towards the stage, I up B again, and grab the edge for the stock. ^_^ Anyway, M2K is mad fun to play, xD.

BTW...Metaknight shouldn't be banned...he's broken, but not THAT broken.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
just because you find it realitvly easy doesn't mean it infact is

i think its easy to beat falcos with ddd does it mean that it is?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I still don't think Falco vs DDD is ****. If you fight a hard DDD have fun trying to kill cause good DDD's avoid the double spike. People still need to try to this matchup to see how hard it really is for Falco.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I still don't think Falco vs DDD is ****. If you fight a hard DDD have fun trying to kill cause good DDD's avoid the double spike. People still need to try to this matchup to see how hard it really is for Falco.
See, here is why you think this matchup is hard for Falco: you try to have fun. If you would stop trying to do something that dumb in Brawl then you wouldn't think it's that hard. Just camp until Dedede is at 999% and then keep shooting lasers if he doesn't give you an opportunity to kill him. He'll lose by timeout eventually :bee:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol just do what Falco's best at and hop and shoot blue lines
Fixed

See, here is why you think this matchup is hard for Falco: you try to have fun. If you would stop trying to do something that dumb in Brawl then you wouldn't think it's that hard.
LMFAOOOOOOOOO

QFA (Quoted for Amazingness ;))

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Blue and Kai hate Diddy Kong. Its Sonic's Biggest weakness other than MK.
I knew the moment I looked in this thread I would have to answer to stupidity. Yes your diddy beat me fairly easily. I had no idea how to play against diddy and I couldnt even glide toss because I had no clue what it was. I dont know if diddy is a bad matchup for sonic at all but the fact is that I suck vsing diddy. Besides, Chrome has a much better Diddy than you anyway so if I wanted anyone's opinion I would ask him. The characters I don't like vsing are MK, diddy, Lucario, and Olimar.

Keitaro, thx for the support but lets be honest, you beat me pretty badly in game three XD. It's all good though, your a fun opponent and I like playing you regardless of the outcome. Only people I don't like playing are Puff and cyonide bc they kind of get on my nerves outside of the game. I'd rather play Snakeee or shadow than them. I know I'm gonna lose but at least its still fun in the process.

BleachigoZX, I have no idea if you can beat me. Regardless, I really dont care. If you see me in person and want a match I will be more than willing to give you one.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Blue and Kai hate Diddy Kong. Its Sonic's Biggest weakness other than MK.
No, it's not. Kai and Blue just SUCK at using bananas and handling them.

MK isn't Sonic's worst match.

Btw, Eazy and Bleachigo, you'll still lose to Blue.

@Falco vs Dedede: I won that match every time against Dave today even when I lost a stock without hitting him once in one match and I SD'd at 0% in another match LOL. I think it's really hard for Dedede, though. I won because I intelligently avoided Falco's kill moves.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
No, it's not. Kai and Blue just SUCK at using bananas and handling them.

MK isn't Sonic's worst match.

Btw, Eazy and Bleachigo, you'll still lose to Blue.

@Falco vs Dedede: I won that match every time against Dave today even when I lost a stock without hitting him once in one match and I SD'd at 0% in another match LOL. I think it's really hard for Dedede, though. I won because I intelligently avoided Falco's kill moves.
your right, i suck with banannas. I have the most trouble with MK but who would you say is sonics worst matchup? If not MK I would have to say Olimar.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Olimar is terrible, yeah. So is Snake, I just sucked when I played you in that.

Learn to glide toss those bananas and gain control over them and you'll beat Jigglymaster.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Olimar is terrible, yeah. So is Snake, I just sucked when I played you in that.

Learn to glide toss those bananas and gain control over them and you'll beat Jigglymaster.
Yes I know how to glide toss now and think I can handle diddy pretty well. Thats why I pointed out the complete stupidity of puff's post. I still have problems approaching olimars though....

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
See, here is why you think this matchup is hard for Falco: you try to have fun. If you would stop trying to do something that dumb in Brawl then you wouldn't think it's that hard. Just camp until Dedede is at 999% and then keep shooting lasers if he doesn't give you an opportunity to kill him. He'll lose by timeout eventually :bee:
lol, yeah, I stopped making up moves and started doing what Orion does which is play Falco correctly.

My incorrect Falco in the first season was awesome though! Now it's even more devestating!!

My made up moves for Falco are still rediculous though. Keitaro Time ftw!!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I knew the moment I looked in this thread I would have to answer to stupidity. Yes your diddy beat me fairly easily. I had no idea how to play against diddy and I couldnt even glide toss because I had no clue what it was. I dont know if diddy is a bad matchup for sonic at all but the fact is that I suck vsing diddy. Besides, Chrome has a much better Diddy than you anyway so if I wanted anyone's opinion I would ask him. The characters I don't like vsing are MK, diddy, Lucario, and Olimar.

Keitaro, thx for the support but lets be honest, you beat me pretty badly in game three XD. It's all good though, your a fun opponent and I like playing you regardless of the outcome. Only people I don't like playing are Puff and cyonide bc they kind of get on my nerves outside of the game. I'd rather play Snakeee or shadow than them. I know I'm gonna lose but at least its still fun in the process.

BleachigoZX, I have no idea if you can beat me. Regardless, I really dont care. If you see me in person and want a match I will be more than willing to give you one.
wow. Dude I thought this because every time you came to fight me you were like "oh crap i'm going to lose again" you had that same attitude again and again and kept sandbagging everytime I fought you. Thats why I expected that you didn't like fighting diddy kong. Also saying that chrome was much better than I was was kind of insulting. I did beat him in that singles tourny and placed higher than him you know.

Cia

das kwl
my god, what is with all this brawl talk? just pick up metaknight and all of your match up problems will be solved.. Jeez, I'll **** you all.

<3

Top Bottom