• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Inui's registration is open from 11-12, and the tourney starts at 1. You can get from Ridgefield Park to Princeton in about an hour and a half, so just call and say that you'll be late.

Max Ketchum

GOOD LORD, JIGGLYMASTER FINALLY SPELLED PRINCETON RIGHT!

Somebody get this man a beer and a gold medal for spelling.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
The venue is really ****ing small and 4/5 of their TVs lag. It's nearly impossible to play a teams match there because of how small it is...Other than that, I don't personally have any problems with it.
I do. The owner is a grumpy douche bag. He yelled at me for cursing, and then at someone else for changing the settings on the wii. By settings, I mean trying to make it compatible for their walmart hdtvs.

Max Ketchum

I do. The owner is a grumpy douche bag. He yelled at me for cursing, and then at someone else for changing the settings on the wii. By settings, I mean trying to make it compatible for their walmart hdtvs.
Oh, I've never had any form of contact with the owner. As far as I know, the other employees at the store are also nice people, but like I said I'm not sure who the owner is and I've never made any contact with him.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Well I not going to either due to Transportation.....FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK.......But I will be in Clifton for some NAVA event (Not Brawl, just like a nerd party for North Alantic VideoGame Association) If I'm lucky SWR will be there for a bit and I'll get to play them....

IDK what to do......Brawl was/is the only Video Game that I ever felt like I needed to constantly play, competitvely, and I'm always being restricted from doing so.....I feel like dropping it....I never get my chance to shine.....

Inui's registration is open from 11-12, and the tourney starts at 1. You can get from Ridgefield Park to Princeton in about an hour and a half, so just call and say that you'll be late.

Actually it's 45mins.....and my people just don't have that kind of patcience, I know Blue will not want to do it agian.

Max Ketchum

Blue couldn't even if he wanted to. Not only does he have to go out of his way to get you, but he also has to run the event.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
No driver has ever been regretful as I have.
My car -still- smells like M2K.
If it doesn't air out when I hit Inui's we can have a test.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
. . . .

ROFL

I <3 Lucas

Well I not going to either due to Transportation.....FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK.......But I will be in Clifton for some NAVA event (Not Brawl, just like a nerd party for North Alantic VideoGame Association) If I'm lucky SWR will be there for a bit and I'll get to play them....

IDK what to do......Brawl was/is the only Video Game that I ever felt like I needed to constantly play, competitvely, and I'm always being restricted from doing so.....I feel like dropping it....I never get my chance to shine.....

Actually it's 45mins.....and my people just don't have that kind of patcience, I know Blue will not want to do it agian.
Word? You live in Ridgefield Park. That's one town away from Teaneck, where most of the Zodiac Braves live, and I happen to live on the border of Teaneck, one block away from Ridgefield Park. If you want, we can play sometime, and if we ever have a seat open in the BraveMobile, you can get a ride with us.

Hi, my name is Daniel. I just might be the miracle you were praying for. Depends if you're good or not, lol.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
. . . .

ROFL

I <3 Lucas

Word? You live in Ridgefield Park. That's one town away from Teaneck, where most of the Zodiac Braves live, and I happen to live on the border of Teaneck, one block away from Ridgefield Park. If you want, we can play sometime, and if we ever have a seat open in the BraveMobile, you can get a ride with us.

Hi, my name is Daniel. I just might be the miracle you were praying for. Depends if you're good or not, lol.

I'm better than most, just not the Top 15 (Using Inui logic I might be better than Kai) ask Blue if I'm good........but Zodiac Braves........:confused:

I could probably get better than the last 5 of the 15 if I start learning whats Shield Safe and what counters what, Inui thank you for beating my MK that way you taught me ALOT.

But I haven't gone to tourney recently so I might not be as good as I'm saying, plus last tourney for me was a disgrace.....

Edit: we should play sometime too, i live like a block away from that "Bridge" that's near DQ.....That's Teaneck Right?

Edit2: Ksizz Explain how you got that photo please?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm better than most, just not the Top 15 (Using Inui logic I might be better than Kai) ask Blue if I'm good........but Zodiac Braves........:confused:
No. Kai's better. He wins...with Sonic.

I could probably get better than the last 5 of the 15 if I start learning whats Shield Safe and what counters what, Inui thank you for beating my MK that way you taught me ALOT.

But I haven't gone to tourney recently so I might not be as good as I'm saying, plus last tourney for me was a disgrace.....
Hooray for not being Tbagz LOL. You said the right things here. Just train and get better and attend stuff.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
*looks at picture of Inui*

URRGGGGGHHFFF

*pukes long thick streams of brown vomit uncontrollably*

OH GOD.. OH GOD MAKE IT STOP

NO... NO!

URRGGGHHHHHGGFF

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
No. Kai's better. He wins...with Sonic.
Isn't Inui Logic :
1 2 3
1 and 3 never played but 2 and 3 did?
2 < 3
And
1 < 2
So.... 1 < 3

I am 1
ikon is 2
Kai is 3

Sooooo...
Bleachigo >/=(It's debatable...) iKon > Kai

Is the idea

(If you were wondering where i got this logic it was at SWR4 Inui you talking about it when My bro was playing some kid and You were talking about a NY'er.....Don't remember the rest
but i remember you saying something like that and then someone said "Inui your Logic is Stupid" then you all laughed......must have been a joke, but I call it "Inui Logic" since I'm not creative... )

So in theory I should be able to beat him, but remember it's a theory it can be proved wrong.

Edit: I'm not trying to sound like a cocky jerk I'm just trying to explain why I feel like I can beat him.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Kai's pretty good dude. I'm sure he knows what to do against falco moreso than you know what to do against sonic.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Isn't Inui Logic :
1 2 3
1 and 3 never played but 2 and 3 did?
2 < 3
And
1 < 2
So.... 1 < 3

I am 1
ikon is 2
Kai is 3

Sooooo...
Bleachigo >/=(It's debatable...) iKon > Kai

Is the idea

(If you were wondering where i got this logic it was at SWR4 Inui you talking about it when My bro was playing some kid and You were talking about a NY'er.....Don't remember the rest
but i remember you saying something like that and then someone said "Inui your Logic is Stupid" then you all laughed......must have been a joke, but I call it "Inui Logic" since I'm not creative... )

So in theory I should be able to beat him, but remember it's a theory it can be proved wrong.

Edit: I'm not trying to sound like a cocky jerk I'm just trying to explain why I feel like I can beat him.
I can beat N2K's D3 with ZSS!

Orion beat M2K's D3 with falcon, Yehs beat Orion's Falcon with Falcon, I beat Yehs's Falcon with ZSS.

HUR HUR, see wut I did thar?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Kai's pretty good dude. I'm sure he knows what to do against falco moreso than you know what to do against sonic.
Kai knows how to fight Falco very well as a matter of fact. He took me to match 3 and I won cause the timer ran out. I did have a great percent lead though but that match is not easy at all.

If you do wanna try it Bleachigo make sure to walk chaingrab. Eazy lost to Blue and didn't know that if you walk chaingrab you can grab the Sonic before he up-b's.

Top Bottom