• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Lirok

Smash Journeyman

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I'm going to try to force myself to play normally in every match now. So pierce, no mixups like what happened at Alex's tourney.
You aren't going to get my spot. :U

On another note, it -is- easy to get ranked. :/

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ether should be mentioned. He's pretty even with me now.
Sure, ya'll wanna add Goku and Chun-Li to the list too? They are also good NJ players that haven't fought in tourney at all but they are supposively "pretty good now"?

The only reason I put you on is cause it's obvious that you could be ranked if you tried, especially since you were # 3 last rankings but ok. I really don't see why Ether gets special priority especially over some players like Lord Knight and Emblem Lord.

Is there anyone else I should add? How about NJFinestz? I hear he's pretty even with Mew2King now :dizzy:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The only reason I put you on is cause it's obvious that you could be ranked if you tried, especially since you were # 3 last rankings but ok. I really don't see why Ether gets special priority especially over some players like Lord Knight and Emblem Lord.
-Ether would also easily get ranked if he tried and was also on the rankings last time.
-Lord Knight is PA now and not even good at Brawl relative to the ranked players; I played him just the other day and threestocked him multiple times and he couldn't even beat Izumi. He's really rusty.
-Emblem Lord is completely irrelevant due to attending even less events than dmbrandon and Ether and both of those players are better than him anyways.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Actually El came to a team mob meeting as is very good in brawl.

We mind as well put every person who is able to use metaknight to some degree in the talented player section. Seeing as tho they would all have the potential to do decent in a tourny.

So the section should say.

Following mk players you should look out for but are unranked....

BleachigoZX

Smash Master

We mind as well put every person who is able to use metaknight to some degree in the talented player section. Seeing as tho they would all have the potential to do decent in a tourny.

Yeah you should have like a Rising Brawler list or something to give people who aren't mentioned some inspiration.

Keitaro

Izumi is probably the best unranked MK in NJ (besides DMBrandon) and he wasn't able to get ranked although he's active enough so no. DM is the only unranked MK to really watch out for (no offense to Dave :bee:)

Keitaro

dmbrandon can beat half of the ranked players without much trouble and can potentially beat all but Mew2King on a really good day. >_>;
So true, end of story. Besides that, I'll add Ether to the list just not tonight cause I'm going to sleep right now.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I Would like to go to Inui/Blue's tourny >GW (anyday) but GW is soooooo much closer and my parent's live waaaaaayyy tooooooo faaarrrrrrrrrr (Baby you have to roll your "R's") to be taking me there......And I don't know anyone who can drive me there.....

Also Remember that RKO! stuff I am in....well it looks like none of the members play Brawl anymore but they don't want me leaving.....Also they said "Yo just chill we will just comeback next season" (God **** X360)

I don't know what to do......

Edit: ****, I can't go anywhere tomorrow I have a Saturday Detention.....**** last from 8-11.......

Top Bottom