• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Not enough activity.

Keitaro, I have a list done. It's funny that you're asking us to be on AIM when you're on AIM significantly less than the rest of us LOL.
lol, he has enough activity:

SWR IV, Terrabyte 2, EC Presents Planking Metaknight.

Yeah, I suck and I'm never on aim :(

Actually, sometimes I am but I put my away message up immediately then sign off.

Eazy and I were discussing our lists last night. Wasn't too fun :(

We actually were in agreement with mostly everything but one person who was just talked about real recently O_o

When did this season start again, I forgot cause I don't know if SWR IV is for the new season or not.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
O_o

Sure why not lol. Anyways idk if I'm going to be ranked or not now. I was beating some good players that asured me a spot on the rankings but now with my future looking grim I probably won't be able to play anybody good for 2 months or so since Blue moved his tournies down to princton.
you were still active enough this past period, it just means u may not be ranked next time if ur inactive

Keitaro

I just checked, SWR IV was this season so Ksizzle is active enough. His main wins were beating Izumi, Keitaro, and Yes. This info is for Inui btw.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
SWR 4 was the first tournament in the season. If ksizzle entered that, he's active enough, but then he only has one good tournament and a random win against you, Keitaro, to get him ranked. We'll have to discuss this further.

Keitaro

I can, I can, see the signs signs signs
that they, that you say, that you really want me girl!
Remember member all the time time time
that I spent, that we spent, that you spent with me girl!

I may start recording again Wendell :p Seriously though.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Can someone explain to me that circuit by Blue in Princeton? Is it like a tournament thats like held over a long period of time or what? Am I too late to join?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Brawl players, try out melee. Show support at Alukards tourny. I would like to see some of you guys play both games. Players like Peirce from the Zb's would have alot of success in competitive Melee. If anyone is interested at getting better contact me or players like eggm spammer tec0 etc. Everyone of them will help you get better and learn to love the game.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Brawl players, try out melee. Show support at Alukards tourny. I would like to see some of you guys play both games. Players like Peirce from the Zb's would have alot of success in competitive Melee. If anyone is interested at getting better contact me or players like eggm spammer tec0 etc. Everyone of them will help you get better and learn to love the game.
Teczero has more fun ****** me in melee than teaching me the game:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm starting melee once I buy my friends disk from him. I have a long way to go but I'm doing it.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
then you should play me, im the greatest teacher of all:mad:
why thank you:bee:

if I do start up melee, it's a good thing because there are some good pros that can help me out.

*staring at you teczero and jfox*

@jfox: sorry i've neglected to call you, I've been really busy. I wanna play you when I start getting good at melee. You live on texas road which is like 10 minutes from where I live so it shouldn't be a problem getting to your house lol. I live on east freehold road near wegmans.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Professional means you're supposed to be making money off this "electronic sport" and is the primary source of income.

It's been twisted since then to anyone who's REALLY REALLY good at the game.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Don't go to Eazy for melee practice :laugh: he only plays brawl or a falco that approaches :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

No.. I'm kidding but definitely tell me if you are interested in playing melee ;).

I'll play brawl too... I guess....

WoZ is a pro at being hot and amazing ;)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Don't go to Eazy for melee practice :laugh: he only plays brawl or a falco that approaches :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

No.. I'm kidding but definitely tell me if you are interested in playing melee ;).

haha not true. I only approach in friendlys!

indianunit

Smash Journeyman

I just got melee. I'm going to start practicing, and get better at the game....and I just might need your help haley.

Top Bottom