• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lol, even when I try apologizing people still tell me to chill. But i'm officially chill now.

Anyways I'm going to try getting lessons from AlphaZealot to play Diddy better.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I remember when I looked through these threads and saw interesting stuff.
Now everything is just like how I was at Blue's tourney.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol @ Jigglymaster. NJ is full of a$$holes without enough people to fill em so don't worry about um and keep ****** "that sentence sounds gay in so many ways"

So what's going on in NJ this week? I know of Gaming World on the 18th and the NYC tourney which is in NY but what else is going on?

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
lol @ Jigglymaster. NJ is full of a$$holes without enough people to fill em so don't worry about um and keep ****** "that sentence sounds gay in so many ways"

So what's going on in NJ this week? I know of Gaming World on the 18th and the NYC tourney which is in NY but what else is going on?
your welcome to come to my tourny lol its gonna start the 25th most likely

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

my biweekly is this friday in drexel. in kno some ppl from rutgers are already coming

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Atomsk and I are going to Alex's, I'm assuming everyone else is too.

Edit: Except Inui, he's going to Ohio.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Take a train. It's not hard to get there, I imagine. Public transportation is probably better in NY than it is by car.
Takes forever, no guarantee that it'll be on time, no guarantee the tourney will end by the time you need to leave to catch the bus / train home.

Top Bottom