• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
A lot of players like myself have suddenly just got better and others on the rankings have been less active and it should be changed soon so people know whos actually playing nowadays.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Seasons that long = insane. I don't care what the majority wants if it's stupid.

3 months = extremely ideal length for a season. The last tournaments counted being the ones on the 18th would make the season exactly three months.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Seasons that long = insane. I don't care what the majority wants if it's stupid.

3 months = extremely ideal length for a season. The last tournaments counted being the ones on the 18th would make the season exactly three months.
While 3 months is ideal, it's not always the best length of time. This weekend had 3 brawl tournaments. That's like....one month in summer worth of tournaments LOL.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
There are more players like myself that other players need to know and i'm not even on the rankings as of right now when i should be.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Jigglymaster- Relax. Anyone who matters in the smash community looks on these boards and would know you have been doin well as of late.

Inui- I am not saying i disagree with th3 3 month time limit, I just dont get how you feel as though your word is executive. You dont just make those decisions, u kinda need the whole panel and the community to be behind that decision.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Ok thats fine, I'm just being fair.
Don't come off like ur all and mighty thats all. show a little more of a team mentality son.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
There have been alot of tournaments to make pretty good decision making for the next rankings.

I don't mind having it end October 18th after all. If the majority of the panel agrees on this then it's okay.

Meanwhile I'll gather up as much results as I can.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Why don't you guys just have a monthly ranking. That way no one can complain about how long the season was or wasn't and it may encourage people to keep their game at tip top shape at all times or else their spot could be taken. You could have the requirements at least 2 tourneys with one being in NJ and only tournies with a certain amount of people should count. You could still count money matches and that should be more than enough to keep a good ranking list going every month. You could also indicate who has moved up or down and how many spots and people who are new on the list. Just some suggestions so don't get that executive tone with me.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
anything less than 3 months could be a fluke.
ntm, being on the rankings doesnt really show that much.

its really just an ego trip... i want to be in it because it seems fun (and honestly when i started out last spring it was a goal :)) however most of the players that matter (m2k, azen, ect.) i think dont really care if youre on these or not. its just a nice way to get fan boys.

There are more players like myself that other players need to know and i'm not even on the rankings as of right now when i should be.
chill dude. if you think youre actually good enough to be on the rankings then just wait a little while and prove that you have Consistency in youre playing.

not to say that you dont, however if i can just do well for a month and get on rankings theres no point, anyone should have to prove themselves for a decent amount of time to actually go on this. otherwise its even Worse of an ego trip than it already is, because its just based off of short increments, not consistent wins :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
You need to stop telling everyone you need to be on the rankings.

Because you're going to be on there. So stop telling everyone you deserve to be on there :).

And uhh school sucks :(

pockyD

Smash Legend
People need to stop telling me to chill >__>

Seriously it just makes people want to do the opposite.
that's the whole thing

you're getting aggravated because people aren't giving you props, even though in this case people aren't even bashing you

conclusion: you take this far too seriously. there's more to life than how good inui thinks you are

Eazy23

Smash Lord
that's the whole thing

you're getting aggravated because people aren't giving you props, even though in this case people aren't even bashing you

conclusion: you take this far too seriously. there's more to life than how good inui thinks you are
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was amazing, could not have said it better myself.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
how im not above some of the players ranked 15-10 IDK. ill place well next tourny unless bracket gayed lol

so far only at gamingworlds tourny i was taken out by atomsk and azen O_O

Eazy23

Smash Lord
how im not above some of the players ranked 15-10 IDK. ill place well next tourny unless bracket gayed lol

so far only at gamingworlds tourny i was taken out by atomsk and azen O_O
u werent even considered for the current ranking list. what are u talking about?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The Adult Swim show called Super Jail is ****ing disgusting!! Why do they show this **** at night. Holy ****!!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lol i don't care how good inui thinks i am. He probably thinks I suck anyways lol.

You guys still think i care to much, yet i'm the one saying its justa game. I only come to tournaments to have fun not to place well.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Lol i don't care how good inui thinks i am. He probably thinks I suck anyways lol.

You guys still think i care to much, yet i'm the one saying its justa game. I only come to tournaments to have fun not to place well.
Really?

A lot of players like myself have suddenly just got better and others on the rankings have been less active and it should be changed soon so people know whos actually playing nowadays.
hmm...Why so serious?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
its way to late 2 pull that card lmao
Ok, I've had enough of this. Just stop talking about me already. I don't want to care anymore because of you guys. Seriously. Just stop talking about me. Switch the subject. Whatever you want me to say I'll say it. I'm not as good as I think I am. NL is 1000 times better than me and always will be. My style of playing is Gay even though I don't main MK. I'm a big fat scrub. Happy now?

Don't put me on the rankings please. I'd really appreciate it.

Because of my curiosity its making me stay here reading the replies when i don't want to. So just for the sake of destroying my curiosity. Just drop this subject, switch to something else, and don't bring it up again.

Top Bottom