• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Kuja is the main antagonist in Final Fantasy IX. Yes, it was a joke, I do know who Atomsk is. No, I don't play Ike anymore, that sig is old. I main Lucario (I see people are really looking hard at the bottom left of my posts). C'mon guys, have a sense of humor. :p

And no, I'm not really going to $20 MM him. That'd be suicide.
Kuja is the ****test dude. An avatar is a representation of yourself. you have Kuja as your avatar.

Ipso facto...

JFox

Smash Hero
I <3 philosophy. I hear RU has an excellent philosophy program. *Wish I went to RU*

dm has that disease where he can't filter his thoughts, so he ends up saying everything (usually insulting) that comes to mind while reading the boards. So yea, thats sorta similar to philosophy, I guess.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I <3 philosophy. I hear RU has an excellent philosophy program. *Wish I went to RU*

dm has that disease where he can't filter his thoughts, so he ends up saying everything (usually insulting) that comes to mind while reading the boards. So yea, thats sorta similar to philosophy, I guess.
lol i hear ipso facto all the time...fawkin philosophy students...dm are you a philosopher?
Philosophy is gay. It's a bunch of faux intellectual, stuck up Marias chilling and discussing **** that doesn't matter over some way-too-expensive lattes. It's that kind of garbage that makes trips to New York so frustrating. They're the mother****ers who walk in lines of 6, and take up the ****ing side walk, like if they get separated, some type Rift will occur, and the fence between universes will split, causing mass destruction, and worry. Bad ****ing news.

Seriously.

And, what sucks, is that I wear scarves. I love them. The conundrum is, so do they. You know? I don't wanna be mixed in with those flapping fruits.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
dm you might be confused for one if you keep using "faux" and "conundrum" :p

(yes i know what they mean)

JFox

Smash Hero
Bro, you are a philosopher. You're just a really angry one.

"dm" actually stands for "Dammit mommy!". Its what brandon said the moment he came out of the womb. He's always been angry. Its his thing. He just constantly contemplates all of the terrible things, and then rants about them.

Cia

das kwl
Philosophy is gay. It's a bunch of faux intellectual, stuck up Marias chilling and discussing **** that doesn't matter over some way-too-expensive lattes. It's that kind of garbage that makes trips to New York so frustrating. They're the mother****ers who walk in lines of 6, and take up the ****ing side walk, like if they get separated, some type Rift will occur, and the fence between universes will split, causing mass destruction, and worry. Bad ****ing news.

Seriously.

And, what sucks, is that I wear scarves. I love them. The conundrum is, so do they. You know? I don't wanna be mixed in with those flapping fruits.
HATE.

lmao @ jfox.. dammit mommy.. LOLOL

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
-_- i beat eazy in a MM and he didint have the $ lol dont MM pple unless u got it right there

Aesir

Smash Master
I know way to much about the dragonball universe (cept GT, then again who cares?)

DBZ was actually alright imo, you can't discredit it because it was high influential in shonen.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
The Dark Tournament (i think it is the 2nd one) is amazing.

My biggest problems with DBZ comes from the order of threats that arise. Like dragon ball is all ok. Then there is
the saiyen saga (aliens come to earth).
the namek saga (go to fight the strongest being in the known galaxy) after this I started to question the threats
The android saga (after beating the strongest being in the universe some eathling made robots that are much much stronger).
The cell saga (again an earth creature is the strongest creature around).
The buu saga (one of the strongest beings ever to exist happens to be dormantly sleeping on earth).

Like in thye entirety of the universe Earth has like all these crazy threats that are stronger than frieza who was the strongest known being at one point.

Aesir

Smash Master
The Dark Tournament (i think it is the 2nd one) is amazing.

My biggest problems with DBZ comes from the order of threats that arise. Like dragon ball is all ok. Then there is
the saiyen saga (aliens come to earth).
the namek saga (go to fight the strongest being in the known galaxy) after this I started to question the threats
The android saga (after beating the strongest being in the universe some eathling made robots that are much much stronger).
The cell saga (again an earth creature is the strongest creature around).
The buu saga (one of the strongest beings ever to exist happens to be dormantly sleeping on earth).

Like in thye entirety of the universe Earth has like all these crazy threats that are stronger than frieza who was the strongest known being at one point.
The androids were created based on Gokus improvement during his life.

Cell was a being who had all the cells from all the strongest people who had ever visited earth.

And he wasn't known as the strongest being, just the most ruthless ruler.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I felt like Cell wasn't as evil. He was like fulfilling this predesigned instinct to become strong. I feel like after he became perfect cell and proved his dominance, he would have just been content being the best. LIke he wouldn't destroy the Earth or enslave it. He would just be like don't f with me.

The cell saga did have vegeta's final flash which was badass.

I was ok with cell until he self destructed and came back stronger. That was bull****.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I felt like Cell wasn't as evil. He was like fulfilling this predesigned instinct to become strong. I feel like after he became perfect cell and proved his dominance, he would have just been content being the best. LIke he wouldn't destroy the Earth or enslave it. He would just be like don't f with me.

The cell saga did have vegeta's final flash which was badass.

I was ok with cell until he self destructed and came back stronger. That was bull****.
1) ROFL don't f with me

2) FF, YES!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDggiKMiUFw

3) YES

edit - I DOUBLE POSTED and SPAMMM'D DA BOARDS IM A NOOBLETLE

Aesir

Smash Master
well he had the cells of Saiyans so he came back stronger after near death or death, he had piccolos cells which meant he could regenerate as long as his core wasn't damaged.

I mean yeah it was kinda weird that him self destructing didn't kill him, but I suppose that was part of his design to keep the core intact when self destructing.

But Cell wanted to destroy everything, he felt that was what doctor Gero wanted, in essence Gero was more of a villain then freiza was.

Top Bottom