• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
its way to late 2 pull that card lmao
QFT lmao

Don't put me on the rankings please. I'd really appreciate it.
If you don't want to be ranked, you have to be like Ryoko. He entered only two tournaments this season to purposely avoid the three tournament requirement. You have a lot of tournaments, so you're going to be ranked. Players don't have a choice in the matter LOL.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
U are the biggest cry baby I've ever seen.
You can't post about blah blah all the crybaby stuff u posted about and then say u dont care. Just doesnt work that way.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I only come to tournaments to have fun not to place well.
i know. planking with jiggs for 4+ minutes is just fun, because people dont plank when they want to win and place high :lick:

i dont care about that. but dont Lie. Everyone knows you want to be on the rankings. just learn to chill and be patient. if you can plank, you can wait until the season is over :laugh:

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Whether you like it or not, even in a bad condition, he did beat us before. Hey, he may not be great, but he knows how to play.
Hell, he can beat and top other players who go to tourneys. The thing is, is that I am just upset about beating NL the previous night then losing to jigglymaster. Before when I played jigglymaster, I 2 stocked him twice, from my memory, I can be wrong though.

I don't know if anyone has anything against you, I don't, however, think of beating M2K in a match then losing to uh... MKsnadofiend666 the next.

EDIT)) It's just sad for me, not for you, good job for you.
From both sides, stop the drama, it's not cool for NJ's image really, but I don't care either way. Come on d:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
New subject:

Well.....same subject, just.......different stuff in it.

Inui, try to have a decent track of what tournaments occured this season. I'm going to try to get all the results I can for this season but I may miss something. I should have them all between Thursday and Saturday.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Is rankings the only thing you people talk about?

I officially consider myself 2nd ranking to Teczero:laugh:

and maybe teh spammerer.....and m2k......inui too probably......and.....everyone else?

**** nvrmind.

edit: purple ketchup!?!?!? what next? red tomatoes!?!?!?!

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
Is rankings the only thing you people talk about?

I officially consider myself 2nd ranking to Teczero:laugh:

and maybe teh spammerer.....and m2k......inui too probably......and.....everyone else?

**** nvrmind.

edit: purple ketchup!?!?!? what next? red tomatoes!?!?!?!
No, your defiently top 5. Cut it with the modesty already, we all know how you are god with yoshi.
I'm not gonna wish hatred and death upon you, but PLEASE spare the smash community of such horrible jokes...that's my job :)
Well im already hated apparently and death is inevidable, but sure, Ill leave them to you.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
No, your defiently top 5. Cut it with the modesty already, we all know how you are god with yoshi.

Well im already hated apparently and death is inevidable, but sure, Ill leave them to you.
lol Yoshi's amazing just ask pride :D

and...don't mind dm he's just an adorable bundle of hatred <3

dm: mm me son. poker all dai :)

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
I think you have me confused with someone else cause I don't use yoshi :confused:

I highly doubt I'm in the top 5 lol. maybe top 50 but not top 5.

I'm definetly top 5 in sexy:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You're both confused. Me and Tec0 are tied for first for amazing awesomeness. All metaknight users are tied for last (tec0 is excluded from this group obviously) leaving...

1: Tec0 + Yes!
Last: Everyone else

:laugh:

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
You're both confused. Me and Tec0 are tied for first for amazing awesomeness. All metaknight users are tied for last (tec0 is excluded from this group obviously) leaving...

1: Tec0 + Yes!
Last: Everyone else

:laugh:
10 lols

HAAA but i don't....but see you....on the other hand.....

STFU I win you lose *****!!!!!!!!

ja;fj;alkjds;lsjf;laf;ljad;lfadsj;adslfj;dsl :laugh::bee::):embarrass:(;):dizzy::mad::ohwell::confused::lick::chuckle::p:urg::psycho:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

random posts=great way of increasing post count lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, try to have a decent track of what tournaments occured this season. I'm going to try to get all the results I can for this season but I may miss something. I should have them all between Thursday and Saturday.
I have an archive dating back to March 7th that runs all the way up to the present.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Agreed, I just skip their posts lolol.

Inui, haven't sensei and ryoko and others asked not to be ranled before? I know when I helped out with the melee rankings they asked not to be ranked and their names were not included.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Agreed, I just skip their posts lolol.

Inui, haven't sensei and ryoko and others asked not to be ranled before? I know when I helped out with the melee rankings they asked not to be ranked and their names were not included.
They purposely didn't enter enough singles tournaments.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ok put me on the Rankings i really don't care. I'm just trying to choose a way so I don't get myself bashed anymore.
Just chill man people here aren't complete as$holes but you can't go begging for respect. Just keep doing well. It helps to travel a bit but since you can't w/e. I'm pretty sure you're gonna be ranked and you do care lol. I cared alot before I got ranked but now I don't give a crap if I'm on it or not.

Wimp post, Totally not Boner Worthy.
Purple boners are gay....

Top Bottom