• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Anyone here good with Falco?

*Ahem* Katey?

I would like to know if I can play you sometime, in a tournament so I can practice.

I have like this new "courage" where I think I'm confident with my main. I am NEVER going to pick Snake unless I get CP'd really really bad.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
awwww come on! i wanna b on the list....no fair =(

im in jersey right now...doesnt that count for anything? lol
If you go to school in NY, doesn't that mean you spend most of your time in NY and live their mostly right now?

ChiboSempai said:
wtf did izumi get good? him > pierce???
I can't base this on my own experiences playing him because there are times when I SD at 0% with Captain Falcon and win, threestock his MK with Snake, beat his MK very badly with Dedede, etc., and I even beat his MK in tourny by a lot with Marth.

He 2-0'd Pierce in tourny, twostocking him the second game, and then he lost to me and beat Rookie. He then barely lost to Keitaro.

So I guess he's good? I can't tell when I play him LMAO.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh wow, word? Then we'll have to seriously consider counting you for NJ's list, especially if you make it to more NJ event this season.

BBC Finals will end the season, btw.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
LOL i think i'll actually attend a NJ tourny for a change XD(that being BBC final)

i really would like to see myself as 2nd this season on the REAL list XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah well I'm going to **** the balls off of you so that doesn't happen, Trevor.

Inui for #2!

...stupid Jason, turning it into a contest for 2nd. :(

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dear God most of you have no idea how forums work.

Simply ask an administrator to change your username. It's that easy.

No.

I didn't put him high enough.

NEW LIST COMPLETELY BASED ON INUI'S INPUT AND NO OTHER PANELIST'S POSTED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF MAKING PEOPLE DISCUSS IT LIKE IT MATTERS AND DESPITE POSTING THIS PEOPLE WILL TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ANYWAYS LOLOLOLOLOL ALSO KASHIF WILL FLIP OUT BECAUSE I PUT HIM BELOW ME AND TREVOR HAHAHAHAHA.

1. Mew2King
2. Atomsk
3. Inui
4. teh_spamerer
5. BlackWaltz
6. Yes!
7. Keitaro
8. ksizzle
9. Izumi
10. Pierce7d
11. Chrome Pirate
12. Umbra
13. PRiDE
14. Blue
15. bschung

Malcom should count as NY since he's going to school there, just like how Lord Knight is PA now since he's in school there.
Not bad but I'd have Yes over Blackwaltz. I also don't even know how active Chrome Pirate has been but he's going to some tournies before the end of the season.

Spam's not active enough either but I think ya'll better hope he stays inactive cause I think he'd still be able to make #2 if he enters some tournies :chuckle:

Keitaro

Anyone here good with Falco?

*Ahem* Katey?

I would like to know if I can play you sometime, in a tournament so I can practice.

I have like this new "courage" where I think I'm confident with my main. I am NEVER going to pick Snake unless I get CP'd really really bad.
Sur e dude, I'm always down for friendlies during a tourney. If I don't pracitice Falco alot during the tourney day I end up playing badly even if I place well.

I want alot of practice from MK's for my own personal reasons ;)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kashif better hope he actually outplaces Trevor and I at those few tournaments he enters if he wants to stay #2. >_>;

I wouldn't have Yes! over BlackWaltz because BlackWaltz beat Plank and Chillin recently and also beat NinjaLink this season. I'd say that's better than Yes! beating just NJ players.

Keitaro

I wouldn't have Yes! over BlackWaltz because BlackWaltz beat Plank and Chillin recently and also beat NinjaLink this season. I'd say that's better than Yes! beating just NJ players.
That still fails in comparison to Yes beating Snakeee, Blackwaltz himself, Spam, and you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That still fails in comparison to Yes beating Snakeee, Blackwaltz himself, Spam, and you.
No, lmao. Chillin, NinjaLink, and Plank are more high-profile victories than people within NJ that Yes! has played a million times.

We can seriously discuss after the finals, where BlackWaltz is going to **** the balls off of everyone and secure his spot in the top five.

ENEMY CONTROLLER REPRESENT, ***GA.

Keitaro

No, lmao. Chillin, NinjaLink, and Plank are more high-profile victories than people within NJ that Yes! has played a million times.
NinjaLink's auto out of the equation cause Blackwaltz did not beat him this season. Plank and Chillin are great, but beating the people who beat Plank and Chillin are greater right????

Someone, tell me if that doesn't make sense or if I'm just stupid, lol!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
NinjaLink's auto out of the equation cause Blackwaltz did not beat him this season. Plank and Chillin are great, but beating the people who beat Plank and Chillin are greater right????

Someone, tell me if that doesn't make sense or if I'm just stupid, lol!!
Inui logic.

yellowroy

Smash Ace
Forum Name: yellowroy
(preferred name) Elixir
Which game you play actively- Brawl Melee sometimes
County:Middlesex
City:Carteret
Contact Info: AIM is jvlolwut
Additional Info:If you want to play Smash just PM me
Crew:None

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lol, I just checked the finder list and apparently I'm not on there.

Forum Name - theDoom
(preferred name) - Doom, Max
Which game you play actively - Brawl
County - Passaic
City - West Milford
Contact Info - AIM: doomsong123 MSN and email: doomsong123@hotmail.com
Brawl FCs - 3480 2210 9992
Crew - Enemy Controller

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lol, me too!

Forum Name - Jigglymaster
(preferred name) - Dapuffster
Which game you play actively - Brawl
County - Morris
City - Budd Lake
Contact Info - AIM: mariomanrules
Brawl FCs - 1848-1325-0732
Crew - Titans of Smash and Mantled Zeal

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Sur e dude, I'm always down for friendlies during a tourney. If I don't pracitice Falco alot during the tourney day I end up playing badly even if I place well.

I want alot of practice from MK's for my own personal reasons ;)
Subliminal messages in the USA is illegal my friend.

I want alot of practice from better MKs for my own personal reasons :laugh:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
But Jigglymaster dosn't sound original enough. Seriously, it was a crap name that I thought up when i was 13.

Da Puff

They're was fan art with this and one of them said "Don't **** with Da Puff"

So I took that name and added ster on that to make it my own tag name.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
yeah but... you could've just been JigglyMa...I would've loved to be the creator. Just add "ster" you can be Jigglymaster or JigglyMa. I think JigglyMa is great!

Top Bottom