• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Every time I read this thread its always about Jigglymaster crying about not being able to travel.
Every time he posts, it's about him crying about not being able to travel. -_-

So, anyone wanna play through a FF game with me? I own every single one except XI and XII, so it's your pick (but PLEASE don't choose II, that game is awful).

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

So, anyone wanna play through a FF game with me? I own every single one except XI and XII, so it's your pick (but PLEASE don't choose II, that game is awful).
6 or 9?

6 was the best 2d one, and 9 is the only PS1 FF I currently have in my possession.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

crisis core

catch up to me, im just about done the game, probably around an hour awa from completetion lol

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
IX is my favorite game, ever. I just started a new file on an emu yesterday, too. I should probably do VI, though, since I haven't played it yet.

Edit: Chibo, I don't own Crisis Core. I should have stated that I own every single one of the mainstream FF series (I through X-2).

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Alright really putting me down is not really an obstacle but i guess i really just need to prove myself next time i go to tourneys. tourneys im attending

SWR Event 4 or 5 whatever
and not really a tourney but a smashfest

and inui ive actually gotten a lot better.
and ive never played Yes so we cant decide on that and simply being his friend doesnt make him better
btw im better then these people for sure ksizzle, bschung, Blue, Izumi, Kai,
rookie ive only played him like twice so thats really not convincing
EZ and ether never played so that cant be decided on
pierce is better then me
im desperate to play chrome pirate well actually not but i want to
umbra this is i Kon not bleach u've never beaten me.never

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i have trouble getting to places too but keitaro and woly met my parents and sometiems even my parents will drive me to stuff and even tho ive only been to inuis tourny once and the other 2 times at gamingwolrd i placed top 8 at GW and then 13th at inuis. jiggs should just show them were good people wanting to play games thats all. my parents are kinda strict but everyone can get around..

like atosmk i herd he gets around..a lot xD

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Alright really putting me down is not really an obstacle but i guess i really just need to prove myself next time i go to tourneys. tourneys im attending

and ive never played Yes so we cant decide on that and simply being his friend doesnt make him better
pierce is better then me
So wait... you don't think losing to Rookie twice is enough?

garbage post.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Ok, then cease talking until then.

pierce is better then me
Dear God you are stupid.

Yes! is close to my level and is catching up to me/Atomsk/teh_spamerer/etc. He's clearly far above you. He does very well in tournaments in singles and teams and proves himself. You don't need to play him for people to realize he's way better than you.

lol @ you thinking you're better than all those people that you listed. Nah. They actually do things and have brains. You're so stupid that even Izumi is smarter than you, and that kid is about as smart as a sponge.

Like I said, you have no talent, you post garbage that just incites arguments, you don't attend events, and you are arrogant despite being awful. What a terrible member of the community you are.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I think Inui should check this topic out.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6174035#post6174035

I remember when I was all arrogent. But then I dropped Jiggs for Diddy and got better. Now I just need to be able to drive = (

I'm the laughing stock of the driving world lolololol. But u kno what. I'll try to make it to a princton tourny over christmas weekend (that is if you guys are having one or not idk) and the jan 3rd tourny.

prYde

Smash Cadet
Oh guys.. BTW PRiDE is now prYde.... makes more sense now lol.. sigh.. back to post 1 with new account =(...

*edit.. wow.. such a noob, join date dec 2008 lol

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Oh guys.. BTW PRiDE is now prYde.... makes more sense now lol.. sigh.. back to post 1 with new account =(...
You went and made a new account to change your name? My tag's been Dapuffster for over a year now and I haven't changed my Smashboard or Youtube account.

I'm just silly Jigglymaster. Cause its soooo original amirght?

prYde

Smash Cadet
eh.. I could honestly care less about post count.. lol

oh.. and i couldn't stand the stupid nc1... part

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If Jigglymaster didn't live so far I'd be willing to take him places but his parents are a little protective.

As for Ikon, I say it's best not to gloat on your skill without entering tournies and doing good. Only reason I argue with Inui consistently is cause I do well but he makes it look like I do less than I actually do <3 Inui.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Dm i only lost to rookie once out of the two rounds we played the other one i won and yeah i REALLY wouldnt cry over a video game. i can only see one bad senario in SWR but its not even that bad and i wouldnt care if u guys tried it out i think its obviouse but u guys can still try it out. also to all ppl who h8 me this april is the last month i'll play brawl cuz im going to b trying out for the state team and plus TvC is so much better but the community is not as good as this one. o well =(

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Dam i think we should get the tryouts for the state team to be earlier than april. but good **** on leaving iKon XD well miss you (im lying, lying i say!)

Inui

Banned via Warnings

*edit.. wow.. such a noob, join date dec 2008 lol
Dear God most of you have no idea how forums work.

Simply ask an administrator to change your username. It's that easy.

inui, yo're kinda pushing it with the izumi part dontcha think ~_~
No.

I didn't put him high enough.

NEW LIST COMPLETELY BASED ON INUI'S INPUT AND NO OTHER PANELIST'S POSTED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF MAKING PEOPLE DISCUSS IT LIKE IT MATTERS AND DESPITE POSTING THIS PEOPLE WILL TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ANYWAYS LOLOLOLOLOL ALSO KASHIF WILL FLIP OUT BECAUSE I PUT HIM BELOW ME AND TREVOR HAHAHAHAHA.

1. Mew2King
2. Atomsk
3. Inui
4. teh_spamerer
5. BlackWaltz
6. Yes!
7. Keitaro
8. ksizzle
9. Izumi
10. Pierce7d
11. Chrome Pirate
12. Umbra
13. PRiDE
14. Blue
15. bschung

Malcom should count as NY since he's going to school there, just like how Lord Knight is PA now since he's in school there.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
...10characters

WHAT INUI THAT LIST IS GARBAGE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE. I SHOULD BE #1 CUZ I'M SEXAY, SMAHT AND THE BEST AT SUPER SMASH BROS FTILT! What further proof do you need that I'm #1? I **** M2K in in my sleep. No one can withstand the power of my COLONEL PUNCH!!!!

prYde

Smash Cadet
It doesn't matter anymore. I can't wear it. Blue effing spilled hawaiin punch all over it!!! >_> time to get a new one now..

*agrees with Inui's fake list. =)

Top Bottom