• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

KingAce

Smash Ace
not everyone has a ride to rochester though and by bussing it would cost like an extra $50-60

KingAce

Smash Ace
I have no idea lol ill talk to ambrose about it but i talked to him like a couple days ago and he said hes taking a short break from brawl. he should be back in late feb/early march

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Ayaz said I was going to Rochester, but I don't remember telling him specifically that I wanted to go, I just asked if there were seats. I don't actually want to go so talk to Ayaz.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
coninsodences

also, chicken recipe update

ok here it is. il update with a pic next time m dad makes it.
-u can make the chiken however you want, deboned chiken breast is the best way though.
1ok first defrost chicken however way u like it.
2 run hot or cold water over the chiken you wanna make, put it in a dish so u can add stuff to it with out the mess ^_^
3 Optional* add soy sauce, yes soy sauce, it really helps the taste, apparntly that was in the chiken we had O.o ye i didnt taste it either.
4 add your spices: montreal steak spice(lol irony), cajun, black pepper, salt, garlic to both sides of the chiken. you dont need all those spices, u can expirement with themm
5 now you can add bread crumbs or flour. add either to both sides of the chiken. I prefer the flour because it keeps the spices in and keeps the chiken nice and moist while the skin cooks steys nice and crunchy. Let the flour stey on the chiken for 30 minutes so it sticks to the chiken and gets absorbed and wutnot.
6 u can cook it any way u liek really, usually there is a lot of oil and thats the way i prefer it.(kidna liek ru deep frying but not really) use peanut oil.
7. cook till there is no red inside and outside looks sexy

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
ok here it is. il update with a pic next time m dad makes it.
-u can make the chiken however you want, deboned chiken breast is the best way though.
1ok first defrost chicken however way u like it.
2 run hot or cold water over the chiken you wanna make, put it in a dish so u can add stuff to it with out the mess ^_^
3 Optional* add soy sauce, yes soy sauce, it really helps the taste, apparntly that was in the chiken we had O.o ye i didnt taste it either.
4 add your spices: montreal steak spice(lol irony), cajun, black pepper, salt, garlic to both sides of the chiken. you dont need all those spices, u can expirement with themm
5 now you can add bread crumbs or flour. add either to both sides of the chiken. I prefer the flour because it keeps the spices in and keeps the chiken nice and moist while the skin cooks steys nice and crunchy. Let the flour stey on the chiken for 30 minutes so it sticks to the chiken and gets absorbed and wutnot.
6 u can cook it any way u liek really, usually there is a lot of oil and thats the way i prefer it.(kidna liek ru deep frying but not really) use peanut oil.
7. cook till there is no red inside and outside looks sexy
*steals recipe*
believe it or not im going towards a cooking career.
you'll see me in the food channel in a couple of years using this recipe.

the sotsychicken.

Gichan

Smash Champion
If Ace does not take that seat I'd be glad to go. So consider me please IF he says he isn't going. It'll be cool to go to at least one US tourney, I've yet to experience that.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
If Ace does not take that seat I'd be glad to go. So consider me please IF he says he isn't going. It'll be cool to go to at least one US tourney, I've yet to experience that.
yeah man your down to have a seat if Ace doesn't

I go by first come first serve so Naturally he gets the shot of coming, but it in mind next time i'm able to drive to shot a seat

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOLOL, yeah right! either way, it isn't in the same weekend as the Rochester one anymore. Pros will probably come! Eiyher way, i'm not going with the mentality to win, I just like entering tournies. I'm just desperately trying to prove myself.

Gichan

Smash Champion
it is the same as ours, BUT supposedly it is badly organized and managed. don't know.

btw, Rob, you in Toronto? Cause I wanna go to this tourney, but I can't cause broski may not be driving. I'll ask him again, if he says no, could you possibly take Michelle and I?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
it is the same as ours, BUT supposedly it is badly organized and managed. don't know.

btw, Rob, you in Toronto? Cause I wanna go to this tourney, but I can't cause broski may not be driving. I'll ask him again, if he says no, could you possibly take Michelle and I?
Sorry Bro, no can do. After the tourney I'm staying in Kitts till Sunday... don't know what time I'd be coming back up either.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i wish i could come but i have no ride and im doing so many final projects to pass a few courses....i want to revisit Niagra:(

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
^^^^^FAIL

yo TO you gotta make this son! see if you can get a ride bro............also I got work early next day so i'm prolly not going to keep practice too long

you guys are going to have to leave at around 1 AM at latest.............sorry it is what it is :(

Gichan

Smash Champion
So we don't have Nate and Niko at this...no Sauga...maybe brosemobile but don't expect too much, the only good thing out of that car will be broski, lol. Not looking too good.

Top Bottom