• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Nickcam said something about coming with sauga

maybe you should ask him? Also we'll need a labtop, unless you guys wanna go LBT style and draw it on the white-board

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Nickcam said something about coming with sauga

maybe you should ask him? Also we'll need a labtop, unless you guys wanna go LBT style and draw it on the white-board
We'll write LBT but then cross iout and put Niagara, take a picture and use it as a taunt for the next LBT.

Percon

Smash Lord
Unfortunately my parents are obligating me to go to Branford for the day so I'm not going to be able to come. :(

I'm very sorry Rob, try and find someone else to team... :(

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Beat it about a week ago. :p

It was very good, and makes Metal Gear Awesome even more hilarious. I'll give it back next time I see you.
Play through it again with yer upgrade you got if you like, doesn't bother me.

Atma is coming! Even if there isn't a big show up, it will still be a good practice.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Um, I am not being an ***, but if you want ppl to show up you need to make calls man. I talked to KC, Jarred and Trev. They wanted to chill, I haven't talked to Kevin. Who has his cell? I need a ride, lol.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Lol, next time u guys need to come down, niagara has the worst prac turnouts. We get half the crew at one persons house one week, the next week the other half show up -.- lol

pastaboy

Smash Champion
fak sry i culdnt come i failed pretty hard. i had to try and fix this situation from brock, one of my lab TA's lost my frigin lab, i was trying to fix the problem because if i dont hand in 1 lab i fail the course so im trying to get this thing sorted out asap. If they give me a zero because of theyre ***** mistake im going to be pretty ***** pissed.

Gichan

Smash Champion
you can take it to the boards btw. They cannot win that case. Bring it up to Student Services and they'll help you out. I've had a friend in that situation before and he got out of it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
So after spending a ocuple days in Montreal, it's apparent that their scene is a lot better than ours. I'm going to ask my parents when I get back if I can run practices as my place. Niagara is so unorganized it isn't even funny, and I kind of feel like (prepare for cocky remark) that I'm one of the few people who could actually keep our scene steady.

Montreal will pass us soon, theyre ****ing beast.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
^ Been saying that since the beginning of time. Its ******** its always one half of the crew one day, and the other half the next. Sometimes the only way to contact someone is through smash boards which is ****in stupid.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Hey, how about you guys appreciate that at least half the crew goes out to the practices. Toronto and Sauga are so scattered. Anyhow, Niagara scene was #1 at some point, so let's just say montreal is just taking it for now. Remember, it could just possibly be the weather.

KingAce

Smash Ace
u dont really need to practice a lot to not get rusty it takes like a couple hours to get back to where ur skill was b4.... and tournaments are actually the best practice not casuals lol

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Casuals is still good practice, like obv at tournament you are more focused and the ultimate goal is to win, but for me at casuals i still take it seriously, lol.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Niagara lacks Wolfblade and thus lacks hype*.

Come summer I'll be back and you can all rejoice... disregarding the fact that I showed up to like the least practices last summer:laugh:

*Hype- The ability to stir up the scene through an endless supply of gay jokes... and being able to give every rides around the city for practice.

P.S. Pyrnight drives now so all of Niagara should be on his *** for practice attendance.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Saturday is a tourny then..................

ALL of Niagara should come, we got miller the anti-brawl fan to come last time, so I'm making sure all you *****es show up for this...............melee will be provided as usual :)

Enery fee-0$
Singles fee-5$
doubles fee-5$ (per person)

GO!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Saturday is a tourny then..................

ALL of Niagara should come, we got miller the anti-brawl fan to come last time, so I'm making sure all you *****es show up for this...............melee will be provided as usual :)

Enery fee-0$
Singles fee-5$
doubles fee-5$ (per person)

GO!
I'm there biatch! Same time as last time I take it? Post this up in the threads everywhere!

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Just posting this on smashboards isn't going to get everyone out, make calls or send some msgs on msn.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Behold! The Niagara Index of Smashers!

Basically since some people have to fail and not contact us before practice, I'm forced to create this index of smashers. More people will be added, I seriously made this in 5 minutes so make sure you check if your address and number filled in!

Organization is good people

Top Bottom