• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
So im making a formal thread for weekly Brawl practice (melee is always welcomed) for the greatest city, St.Catharines. Come down for your weekly practice at Ayaz's basement, not many rules but if you follow the few I list all the practices should run smoothly :).

Where?

I told you like 50 times already, Ayaz's basement

30 Carmine Crescent----------to get there take St.Pauls from downtown and head towards the skatepark, after you pass the skatepark a street called STRADA will show up, tun into it. Next just take you first right that should be CARMINE crescent, then just go to house 30. Not that hard is it?

When?

Every Saturday of every week. There are times when I will anounce in this original post if practice is canceled or moved.

Practice usually start after noon and end till about 1 AM depending if I have work the next day. However, if I don't have work you can stay as long as you want (just not the night)

Why?

Well what else are you doing? No but seriously were just to practice Brawl competitively (and melee ;) ) plus even if you don't play we like so go out for a FUN time (if you know what I mean).

Who?

anybody who wants to better their smash skills

Regulars
Ayaz

Nasir

Kevin (Pyrnknight)

Nate (Lawlbot)

Jarred (Pastaboy)

Max (Percon)

NIKO_K *****

Rob (Wolfblade) he's still in Niagara.....spiritually

Mike (Raidos)

KC

These are expected Regulars......I probably forgot some people so post your Info and it will be added, also everyones information hasn't been totally filled out yet so make sure you do so we can contact you!

Rules

1. buy your own food, I can provide some little snacks but thats it bud
2. Clean up please, this is my parents house
3. GREEN LOVERS WILL TELL ME IN ADVANCE WHAT THEY ARE BRINGING! MY PARENTS FOUNDA BIT OF ****TY BUD SO I KNOW IT'S YOURS!
4. no alcohol at my house, drink somewhere else I don't drink and my parents can smell that **** from a mile away
5. no extra people that you know that I don't, unless there here for smash
6. no johns

Set-ups

three T.V's are supplied by me always, so if you got an extra wii+brawl bring it, if not don't worry (extra T.V are always be welcome)

Lost and Found

Nates CD???

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
k thanks for everyone who showed up last friday, this weeks practice is saturday

everyone who left their stuff at my house can pick them up i guess at next practice???

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
sweet stuff we missed you last friday but that's o.k :)

this saturdays gunna sweet, and I just edited the actual times

stay as long as you want, just not the night at my house

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah guys bring a buck, or something that has the same value for a mini tournament

max thought it would be good for people to get more use to playing for money

(lol we should all bring drugs for the pot and let max win)

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
That sucks.

You are coming to the huge tournament obviously right? Hopefully we can get some practice the friday before the tournament.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
That sucks.

You are coming to the huge tournament obviously right? Hopefully we can get some practice the friday before the tournament.
man friday next week is going to be a really long practice in fact some people should/could stay the night at my place smashing. and also I vow not to smoke that friday also, so im at the top of my game all day :)

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
uhh man i wish I could help set up, but I most likely won't be able to :( I have a real early doctor appointment

it's set at 7:30 but I expect to get in at around 11...........and if I don't make it for 11 im bailing and making another appointment

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
wo sick practice guys, next week should be a little bit more organized though (f*cking niko doesn't want to wait to burn). Good turn out and hope to see everyone next week

wow three posts in a row, jesus guys keep some hype in here :(

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yo thanks for having us over, it was fun. Next time I will stay over longer (except next weekend because of OiN2).

lol@nikos endless johns.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah bro fridays practice isn't gunna be as long cause of OiN2 but we should still have some practice before the tournament

I second the lol @ Niko's johns

KC18

Smash Journeyman
haha ye good practice, looks like were all pretty much ready to haul *** at OiN2. looking forward to next practice.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
il see if i can make it, why no friday? im considering skipping my class tom. poo i have exam on friday at 5:15 anyway. il try to make for thur

nasir123

Smash Ace
oo ****y turn out last night >.>

my bad though thursday could only work i'll see if I can possible fit in another tonight but then it can't be as long...........cause people are comming over then saturdays the tournament........

I'll post later if I can set something up today

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
K im good for hosting either friday or saturday, but if me skip this week next week we'll have flooring

if we don't wait we have the possibility of not having flooring until maybe 2 weeks.

my question is if it is important to have flooring?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well if you can't have practice I'll ask my parents if we can do it here. We should start getting into a routine practice more often, we rarely practice together as a crew and we still **** ***.

Let's start using the Niagara thread too.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
^ Niko summed up my thoughts. Like we always practice in groups of 3s or some ****. We need to get the whole crew out.

Top Bottom