• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Well apparently I had to work Friday? I go to work to pick up my pay and check the schedule. And I am working Saturday :p You can't rely on anyone, *** :\

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
So who is going to Ayaz's?

Pasta?
Kevin?
Alex?
Niko?
Myself?

SAY SOMETHING PEOPLE.
k

pasta's coming- 99% sure
Kevin's might not - ??% sure
Alex's coming if he gets a ride
Niko is coming
yourself, you decide!!
max - iunno I haven't talked to him yet
Luc - depends if max is coming
Jaime ???
KC - iunno
others...........?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Chances of me coming are like 0.09001%. Chilled over at my buddies house last night and I havent slept

.___. Srry. Oh ye I cant go to LBT anymore, short on money.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
K iunno if people wanna practice this friday so im making a vote for whoever wants to come, if theres at lease 7 people coming I'll keep practice open. Im down for practice but im cool with no practice cause there has been many and I think we should take a bit of a break

make your vote count!

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I have to work friday, but I am gettin trev's bro to take my shift. Isnt LBT next week end too? If so I won't stay up that late.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'll come this Friday... I might also get my G1 finally...
You and I are in the same boats, I've been procrastinating about my G1 forever...When are you getting yours?

Also I'm down for practice this friday, hopefully Max goes so I can hitch a ride.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
****. Wtf. Like no one is going. KC isn't going anymore. Max isn't going. I assume Kevin is? Its only Kevin, Mike and I. Unless I forgot someone?

Are you ride limited Ayaz? Just come with mike.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
iunno man i have OiN2 hype still in me

i'll prolly go to the tournament in hamilton if the price drops but that's closest tournament I think i'll go to for now................

on another note you know what would be epic? if we get some epic footy from everyone in Niagara and make one huge *** combo vid

KC18

Smash Journeyman
haha that's a great idea ayaz, we should most definately do that, haha show everyone our potential. if there practice happening this weekend i can most likely make it. haven't played brawl sinse OIN2

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
sorry man no practice this week, next week is looking kinda bleek, but we'll see, if you wanna chill today I think you can cause Mikes ride is all comming to my place to bunk later that day, so if you wanna practice for a couple of hourse or something im down

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
alright I think KC might be coming, miller and josh might be coming, niko is probably coming, and I think max is coming

I haven't talked to anyone else yet

but jarred probably would come because his camera is still here......... same with your pants nate :/

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm bottom tier when it comes to cash and driving!

But I am going for my, (glares at everyone!), G1 this month. Still, it's failure.

btw ayaz, you own, I cannot stop laughing everytime I remember you getting up from your chair and saying "You're too slow" waving your hands like Sonic and ****, LOLOLOLOL, oh man I died again!

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
wait wtf, is anyone over there right now?? I am off work and gonna try and bum a ride if ppl are over.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Proof that we are called Niagara fails for a reason. No one posted. And it end being that everyone went to Hamilton.

Top Bottom