• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
KC cell is 905 984 0981, house is 905 937 4690. Ummm can we take the index off smashboards or something or host it somewhere that only niagara ppl can access it? I dont like my number and **** being out on smashboards.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i most likly will be able to make it on time, i ussually get off around 1 or 2 so lets hope they stey consistent. when is the regular start time anyhow? 4? sounds good il buss there. somebody bring brawl+

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
The chances of me coming are 0.9001% I have work till around 9:30-10. Then I would need to find a ride, so its not really practical for me to attend.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I want to come, all up to Ambrose as usual. Someone message the sauga boys; Nickcam, Mikey, Carter, KingAce, etc.

nickcam

Smash Ace
dont think sauga could go we got casuals on sunday's at carter's......

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
hmmmmmm

casuals or Tourny............ I'd say tourny, and as for Rochester, it doesn't seem hyped but w/e it'll be nice to be out of town for like 3-4 days and Inui is going to be there. I don't see why you don't want to go Jarred

nickcam

Smash Ace
Did a little research on that PGL tourney and i found out its $30 for singles... and $30 for doubles =(

Gichan

Smash Champion
Holy ****! I want to attend, gonna ask my friends if they wanna join the Gears tourney as well! **** HYPE!

But is there something gay about pgl tournies? Like, do they have the same rules or is it stupid ****, like with items and stuff.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
gay profit tourny imo.

I think its best we still go to rochester and support the real smash scene.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Pgl Is Really Bad. Montreal Told Me They Had 5 Setups And Guarenteed A Not Guarenteed Pot> Dont Go.

Rochester Will **** It.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Sucks...you guys ain't goin huh. Unfortunately for me there are no cool people, including myself, who can drive there so I gotta suck it up and go to this pgl tourney. You guys better **** Rochester.

btw, Ayaz, one post away from retiring that account, lol.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Seriously don't go to PGL, you're going to regret it. Every MTL'er in this room is telling me to tell you guys not to go.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Why do only a few people have common sense? O_o

Don't go to, please. Support the real smash scene, who cares if its in the same area. Going to a tournament without good players doesn't mean ****. Only support them when they support the smash scene, thats the same with that pownz ****.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
im still going to rochester as long as atomsk is still going >_>
edit: nate im assuming the payout will be big and the comptition be ez.not goign to that is having commom sense???

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
If PGL has a website or some ****, we can post on their forums and just tell them the scene won't show up until they fix things. You guys need to do that for Pownz too unless they fixed their gheyness?\

Going to ****ty tournaments with ******** rules and fees hurts our scene. They will keep doing it until we stop attending and ***** about the rules, etc.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
PGL doesn't care about the scene. PROFIT. The End.
All non-player run tournaments are about profit. There is nothing you can do other than not go yourself, or looks past their schemes and go for some other reason other than tournament stuff. If you go, it doesn't have to be a waste, it is what you make of it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
It's not just the profit. There's going to be very little setups and they actually have no clue what they are doing at all.

Top Bottom