• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
thanks guys......... hope you don't mind about this little mishap

but yeah we got the word, he can't walk............Prostate cancer.
I just asked my dad if got checked up yet seeing as it can start as early as the age of 30, he's thinking about it now >_>

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
^^yeah man we are, I just saw him today and it was quite funny (he's that one uncle who is the excitment and laughter in the family) he was the same as before by using extreme movements to amplify his thoughts but his legs wern't moving......... it was so weird to see it cause he was so alive on the top half of his body and so dead on the bottom.

but he's in kimo right now and he's doing fine ^_^

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Alex said he could host something for TOMORROW, FRIDAY JAN 16, 2008.

Anyone up for it?

Everyone msg everyone, kk

GOGOGOGOGO

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
no practice this week or next week (saturday)

I'm thinking of hosting practice next week but on a wednesday or thursday.................nothing confirmed yet but, keep updated as i'll announce when practice will start

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Nice guys

I can have people at like 3 PM but you can come later or even earlier (like 2) and EVERYONE can come as long as you abide the writen rules and calm down later in the night.

but essentially as long as you have a ride you can stay AS LONG AS YOU WANT, so get car pooling soon!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Aww, Ayaz, this weekend is my time for chillin', but not with the smash crew. Hitting up ye old age of 22 in like 10 minutes. So this weekend is celebration via mah peeps. I'll try to catch the next one.

And its always fun to own PNDMike ^^

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
a little change of plans this week, it's going to be on FRIDAY

but don't worry if you have work or somthing as were running these esentially till 7AM.

Sorry but I gotta see my uncle on saturday

PND

Smash Champion
I won't be able to make it. :(

This Friday is a friend of mine's birthday, I'm going to go drinking with her.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
wdf. friday? I thought saturday? I work friday :( gay. I guess I will try to show up after, but thats basically 0% unless Kevin or someone can pick me up.

Thursday I work aswell, but I don't think I will have to go in.

PND

Smash Champion
Thursday? Depends on work. I'll be able to tell you. . . on Thursday lol. I'm probably down though.

nasir123

Smash Ace
thursday at Niko's?

i'm down, but can you see if I can come right after school Niko? it would be easier to ride the bus straight from school to your house. Plus this week of school is a joke with no homework.

I'm sorry that saturday was pushed back but I have other priorities that come before smash.

This is Ayaz BTW..........nasir and his fail account are on -.-

PND

Smash Champion
Niko: What time to what time tomorrow? I need to get into St. Kittz anyway to get some **** done so I can probably pop by afterward.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm actually going to be home all day. Though people won't start getting here until around 4ish.

4pm until whenever you guys have to leave sound good?!

Bring Wii's and Brawls. I lost my copy of Brawl at Battle for WNY5.

Top Bottom