• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
nice, people are already over so practice will be awesome if you show........

if you guys want to bring school work here you can as even I will be doing work tonight through practice........i'm a week overdue in class due to this cold :(

someone bring melee (un-moded) max still has my melee

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
i'm sure everyone's watching live stream..............but i'll quickly post about awesome practice

and notice to others...............these are likely to turn into tournaments soon, but will be alternating bi-weeklies.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
"Honestly this scene ****ing sucks. Seriously all full of fail.

Wonder why I travel so much?!?!"

this is completly unbias, so im not gunna bother responding

PND

Smash Champion
Okay, so I found out I can have 3-5 people over at my place a long as it doesn't get too loud. So it won't be huge practices (yet) but until I get the shop up and running I can host small things. I'm thinking maybe Sunday practices?

The kicker: I can't drive you guys around for a while. Due to a ***** at the MTO I couldn't renew my license because of "9/11 concerns." No ****ing joke, that's what I was told. Now I have to start over from G1 again, and I can't take that test until March. And they took my old license, so I don't have ID for bars / booze. And that means I can't drive to OBScene anymore, so Niko, once you get back we need to chat out our options.

So I had the worst day ever on Friday. :( (Drama?)

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Wow. Um, maybe they were just screwing around. My aunt works for the MTO, I will ask her if that was them just being ********.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Okay, so I found out I can have 3-5 people over at my place a long as it doesn't get too loud. So it won't be huge practices (yet) but until I get the shop up and running I can host small things. I'm thinking maybe Sunday practices?

The kicker: I can't drive you guys around for a while. Due to a ***** at the MTO I couldn't renew my license because of "9/11 concerns." No ****ing joke, that's what I was told. Now I have to start over from G1 again, and I can't take that test until March. And they took my old license, so I don't have ID for bars / booze. And that means I can't drive to OBScene anymore, so Niko, once you get back we need to chat out our options.

So I had the worst day ever on Friday. :( (Drama?)
Nooooo :( I don't see how that could have happened...you can even renew licenses by just paying at one of those self-service booths these days so I don't see how they could suspend your license just like that. Did they give you any other reasoning?

PND

Smash Champion
Because my last name is different by birth. They didn't accept my legal name change documents, and thought I was an identity thief or something.

nasir123

Smash Ace
k i found a classic controller in our basement and well on practise sum1 should pick itt up cuz i dun wanna like keep an i on it every day and make sure that it doesn't get lost

nasir123

Smash Ace
yo max since all urcrap is out of the way do u think that u can come to some of these practises because seriously ur in the area ur good but u never show .......COME!_!

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Friday? I can do friday but if Saturday is better I have the option this week to host saturday

Max if you havn't caught my drift I was planning for practice on saturday

also love the new sig

Percon

Smash Lord
Friday? I can do friday but if Saturday is better I have the option this week to host saturday

Max if you havn't caught my drift I was planning for practice on saturday

also love the new sig
Oh, sorry, I just saw "prep for friday" at the top of the page. I'm good with either day, personally, I've just got to let that guy know.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
well see if he's cool with saturday because that's probably the day i'm going to run it.

i'm now curious about the macaroni.

Also Max could you bring my melee and wiimote soon.......mainly because of the rechargeable batteries.

Gichan

Smash Champion
oh man Max, that sig is tooooo funny!! This weekend was teh ****, Max you are awesome to hang out with.

oh abd btw, **** you for making fun of them, no need to hate on teh mexicans, Taco Bell took great care of that! LOLOL, joking, macaroni is too good.

And another thing, guys, cot4 was an awakening, you got friends that play smash? Get them to ****ing go! We need new players, we need constant practice. **** Mtl, **** America, yea! we will be the best.

Percon

Smash Lord
Hey wait, Saturday is Valentine's day, isn't it? I'll have to find some way around this then...

either we do this friday night or saturday day and then I leave for the night or something. Or maybe I can get Heather to do something Friday instead, but I don't know how that'll work out.

"Hey Heather? Why don't we make Friday the 13th OUR Valentine's day? :D"

...hmm

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
uhhhhh.....

people make up your minds

don't think i'm heartless or something.........I just accepted the fact that I'm probably going to have an arranged marriage =D

:(

Top Bottom