• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Gichan

Smash Champion
Dayum, you guys are going all out. Screw you guys, time to get Ethan to start his **** soon.

No way we lettin Niagara get ahead of us. Meh meh meh meh meh.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
yo who from niagara is going to wegwam breda. i actually booked that day off of work(lets hope i get it) so has anybody talked to mike to see if he is still going

nasir123

Smash Ace
we got practise at our house on friday and i think niko id hosting practise at his house on saturday so i think i speek for all of us when i say were booked fer tha week:)

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Oh shi, it Gi, YO, LOL.
Man, we were talking about it at your house last time we were over. lol. Mike can't take the van because its borked, so theres limited seats with the SUV. Mike, Kevin, Max, Niko, and I. Try to get your parents to drive you.

Also, apparently Niko's bro is getting a ride, maybe theres room? I think KC might have shotted a seat though. Iunno talk to him figure it out.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
My brother isn't getting a ride to the tournament lmfao.
lol ya i figured that...he says a lot lmao. but ye, if i can't get a way there oh well, it's not like i'm the star player here in niagara lol...( though my misifre count is ****.ed lmao)

PND

Smash Champion
Hey Niko, is tomorrow still on / what time should I show up?

Also: Are you missing a controller? I ended up with an extra.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Yes I'm missing my silver one.

Also I got called for a job interview on saturday for 6:30.

I can have practice from noon until 5:30.

PND

Smash Champion
k, that actually works well because the last bus to port leaves around 6ish.

Okay, I have your silver one. My brother got a whole bunch of letter decals, so I was putting PND on all of mine and realized I had one too many. I'll just take the PND off of it and drop it off tomorrow (Or, I could take off P and D and leave you with a pretty bitchin' N)

Niko_K

Smash Master
The N would be pretty **** *****in,

Lots of brawl to be played on saturday! Who wants to take on Team Serious Business?

PND

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, I can't make it tonight (babysitting my lil' bro) but I can hold a mini practice Sunday for about 3, 4, or 5 of you.

I can't promise a ride back, but I can promise a ride to the bus to St.Kitts (about $5 for a student w/ ID)

Holla if you're interested. Team Serious Business needs all the wins practice it can get. >_>

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
so lemme get this straight..............

on monday everyone except Max was confirmed and now i'm practiceing with ONLY Niko and his bro

I think this is a new level of fail.

KC hit me up I can maybe get u a ride to my house...........iunno if I can get you back.......

Niko_K

Smash Master
PNDMike, Pyrenight, Lawlb0t and myself.

Max is on his way and we're waiting on you. Bring a wii and brawl.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I play Melee too. Its just that I don't know if Raidos will still want to go, I want to, but its not my decision.

PERCON AND PYRNIGHT, YOU STILL WANNA COME?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ i see but yeah you guys can come i guess well talk to grmo im sure he wouldnt mind. he just cancelled brawl cause the support was looking a bit loow. i mean like it wasnt the same "hype" from brawlers compared to the "hype" in OIN4 na mean?

but yeah its still a good idea to come and setup setups for brawl. i mean like look what we did in LBT we took two tvs lmfao.

Top Bottom