• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Sanu

Smash Champion
Ayaz, teach me how to play Falcon in barlw. N-air cancel into combos, that's all I know.

And unless I'm mistaken, d-throw to knee works on MK at certain percentages. That, or Idea/Kyle just sucks <_<

Sanu

Smash Champion
U so good at jokes, y u so funry???

You know what, I tried. The GTAN Brawl community is just too ****ing immature to waste time with; something I've been saying for ages, lmao. It's a shame too.

Niko_K

Smash Master
It really is, there is like two people who run the entire scene, no one else is a TO >.<

Sanu

Smash Champion
Two people who run the scene? Who's that?

And I thought there were a bunch of TO Brawlers o.o

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Well I don't think anything is going to change relatively soon Niko, because you have been telling them forever, but nothing has happened. Niagara just fails at organizing practice.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
o.k i'm going to blatently say how Niagara works

Niko: a kid who's good at ITG, who started playing smash and quickly became one of the best. He is determined to get practice at any cost, even at the expense of school (but he's back in now). Doesn't have a ride

Percon: Once our major organizer of smashfests, now is a drunk neglectful smasher who now has a "life". Doesn't have a ride

Lawlbot: he thinks melee>Brawl but still complains about tier gayness. Constantly thinks that everything is a conspiracy. Doesn't have a ride

Ayaz: The man. Doesn't have a ride

Wolfblade: left Niagara.............d!ck. Had a ride

KC: doesn't have a ride

Pyren: way too spazy........but is the only one in Niagara who has a G2......

The list goes on about people who don't have a rides to get to places.........However, I think that the melee scene is conflicting with our practices too........Not that many people want to play brawl anymore, or at all for that matter

Niko_K

Smash Master
I would consider myself a major organizer....

SBaN anyone? I ran 7 of those >.< That's entirely how the brawl scene started.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I never have a ride, but I always show up. I don't think Melee > Brawl, I know Melee > Brawl. I still play Brawl, I just have a preference. I don't get what your saying about the tier things, I am just pissed Ganon doesn't kill in one hit, LOL. You got the conspiracy stuff right :p

The way I look at it, you can't blame some people for not playing Brawl. Alex is really the only one who touches zero Brawl. He still comes out when he can. And ye, Niko is the major tourny organizer. We just need to contact people via smashboards AND txt/calling before the date, not the day of .__.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
YOO MIKE

you know what we should do? alternating weeklies

i'm down to change these practices into tournaments but my parents can get pissed easily if a lot of people are over every week.

so basically next week you or I host a tournament then we alternate next week to the other location until when we want to end these.

i'm so down for it.

PND

Smash Champion
I just gotta wait a bit 'til I get a place to do it. My place is no good (landlord's orders -_-) But I come from a family of entrepreneurs. We're probably opening up a shop soonish (once paperwork and zoning and stuff is done) and I'll host them there. It's great because it also gives exposure to the shop.

What kind of shop? Well, Niko knows, but I gotta be hush about it (apparently >_>.) Suffice to say, it's a service, and I have quite a few.

So as I was saying. . . once that's organized, I'll be down for hosting stuff there.

PND

Smash Champion
Hey. It's not Port Colborne. Port Colborne is lame. I live in Port Town: Aero Dive. Or New Port City. >_>

But I can haz car soon? Translation, within weeks I should be driving again, so I can probably ferry people around. Not only that, I know there's a shuttle bus that'll run between the two. I got this guys.

nasir123

Smash Ace
alright well come bad stuff juss hapend and ayaz ate sumthing bad and he's not feeling that good and we may think of canceling so just HOPE THAT AYAZ GETS BETERXD

nasir123

Smash Ace
noyo man is eriously am not lying what happened apparently according to my lil' bro he drank bong water while smoking some green so he won't be on his feet for a long time. he says it hurts for him to talk and he has missed school 2 days in a row now
:(

Niko_K

Smash Master
Honestly this scene ****ing sucks. Seriously all full of fail.

Wonder why I travel so much?!?!

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
noyo man is eriously am not lying what happened apparently according to my lil' bro he drank bong water while smoking some green so he won't be on his feet for a long time. he says it hurts for him to talk and he has missed school 2 days in a row now
o wow Nasir, your facts are as useful as Fox news and your spelling and grammar is as good as WiGi's...............

everyone just don't listen to Nasir he assumes things way to easily.

PND

Smash Champion
Speaking of, I woke up today and I'm pretty much in a similar boat. I can't talk so I've been miming my way through the day. :( I've pretty much been doing nothing but sleeping.

Niko, when are you back from Philly?

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
^^^

serious? I think it's just something that's going around lately, cause I talked to some of my buddies about my condition and some say they got the same symtoms as me.

Ghey

PND

Smash Champion
I'm being completely serious. I dunno what it is, but my throat's mad sore, it hurts to talk, and feels like I have some sort of phlegm creature in my chest. So I've just been sleeping it off.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
I'm being completely serious. I dunno what it is, but my throat's mad sore, it hurts to talk, and feels like I have some sort of phlegm creature in my chest. So I've just been sleeping it off.
Dude no way!

same thing I got, but I also have a really bad flu, sneeze, dry cough, and headache

it hurts so much to breath........

PND

Smash Champion
I don't have the flu part, but yeah, I got the rest. I'm pretty sure Ottawa must've poisoned me. I brought it here. I'm sorry guys, but blame Ottawa.

Top Bottom