• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Tier List on 5th June - What do you think we have to expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Expect the next tier list on June 5th.
So.

Who will rise and who will fall ?

This thread isnt meant to post an own tier List. It's to talk about some characters, their moves, new techniques (Since the previous Tier List), potential, tourney results and their rank they should be.

So let's start the discussion for example wiiiiiiiith... Diddy Kong :)

Where can we expect Diddy?

And why ?

~Discuss

Current Tier List: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6280608#post6280608

Barge

All I want is a custom title
This should probably have just been mentioned in the tier list thread >_>

Nic64

Smash Lord
Who will rise and who will fall ?
Rise:

Wario
Diddy Kong
Ice Climbers
Olimar
Pikachu

Fall:

Falco
Game and Watch
ROB

IMO

on my personal list DDD would fall but I think he'll stay about where he is because his tournament results are so good

This should probably have just been mentioned in the tier list thread >_>
probably, it cured my boredom for like 30 seconds though :)

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I reckon Diddy Kong might actually go up a space or two. It's not just the bananas that make him good. His great combo ability, decent throws and his Dair meteor smash also make him a force to be reckoned with. But his lack of good kill moves mean that he won't rise further than about 5th, I'd say.

Oh, and on a side note, I think that ZSS should definitely rise. Whether she actually will is another story. She's like Olimar: she has a ridiculous learning curve, but she's got tons fo potential.

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
i think diddy will rise because of the same reason rob originally did but i think he will be able to stay at the top unlike rob who i think will fall a little bit but not much

wario should rise he is one of the better characters he just isn't represented well at tournaments so i doubt he rises much if any

Olimar is getting some rep so he should move up a bit

i think mk and snake will be lower and closer maybe on the same teir

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Oh, and on a side note, I think that ZSS should definitely rise. Whether she actually will is another story. She's like Olimar: she has a ridiculous learning curve, but she's got tons fo potential.
Yeah exactly. We here in Germany have two ZSS which ***** hard. They are just so freaking good, they play them so effectivly and they never have problems with recovery (when I fought them the first time I thought ZSS is gimpable but fail, she's one of the hardest to gimp if the ZSS knows how to recover correct)

Well, my Snake can handle them :p ( pun :laugh:)

NNID
Budget_Player
Bowser and shiek should rise, if not in this tier list then probably the next. The combos seem pretty strong if done correctly.
Bring up the IC CG and you DIE.

Wario? Definitely. He isn't high enough.
I'm kinda hoping for a rise for Weegee.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
I have a feeling that Yoshi will move up. His tourney results aren't that bad (#27), and this quote would be just as accurate if you replace Zamus with Yoshi:

Also, slight disadvantage against Meta Knight FTW.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Olimar is a lot better than zero suit though. Olimar's learning curve isn't that ridiculous lol.. Diddy might rise. Lucario might fall.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
MK (SS isn't good enough. Needs to be a blank tier between himself and Snake), Diddy, Wario Pikachu, Sonic, PT up.

Mario, ROB down.

I can't remember of who I said would move where.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Wario should be much higher than he is now, we need more Warios. Wario is is able to avoid stupid grab releases because of his amazing air game. I think his real disadvantage matchups are only Peach and Marth which not so difficult so I believe he is better than Snake.

Diddy at least is currently much higher than his potential is, Luigi and Olimar ***** Diddy so he should be lower but if his tourneys results are still great I can't do anything. Maybe one of the reasons being it's one of Ninjalink's mains.
Bowser is much higher than he is and more cool grab releases the higher he will probably rank.
Yes, Dedede is so high because he ***** so many characters.
Hope Ganon reaches at least the 30th position, at least he has early kill moves unlike CF.

Pez55

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf should move up, ROB should go down, Diddy should move down, Luigi and Bowser should move up.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I really think that C. Falcon and Ganondorf should go up. And I think that Diddy Kong and ZSS should both go up as well. But I don't think Meta Knight will EVER go down...

Pez55

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight needs to stay in his own tier, Snake might be put in with the other characters in the top tier. I think Pikachu should go up too.

Nic64

Smash Lord
Technically that would still put MK in his own tier beyond everyone else.

Pez55

Smash Apprentice
I doubt that, if you ban him from tournaments it doesn't mean you're banning him from the tier list

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm predicting that Mewtwo will move up on this tier list. Here's hoping!

Smash Journeyman
Sheik is definately going up above fox even though fox is way better against the rest of the cast. Captain falcon has to move up. I really want link to go down since hes so easy to gimp. The only thing im loking forward to seeing is if marth is going to move up 1 spot, stay the same, or go down. idk

Pez55

Smash Apprentice
What about the format of the list? Will it be like the last one with the letter tiers? Or will it have the Melee style tiers?

Excellence

Smash Champion
Here's my opinion on C through SS tiers.

SS Tier
Meta Knight

S Tier
Snake

A Tier
King Dedede
Falco
Diddy Kong
Marth
Wario

B Tier
Mr. Game & Watch
Olimar
Lucario
Pikachu

C Tier
R.O.B.
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Donkey Kong

FoxX_

Smash Rookie
Sheik, ZSS, Olimar, Diddy, Wario, Pikachu may rise.

Robert and Lucario go down that's sure ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom