• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Next Smash - Speculation & Discussion Thread

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Everyone is here was / is going to be (???) great because it makes everyone happy.
No, it's not an "everybody wins" scenario. That's tempting but ultimately flawed thinking. More vets means less newcomers and/or less other content they could put that effort into. Everything has an associated cost. No matter what you do, you are forced to make choices about what gets put in and what gets left out. Sakurai has even talked about the realization that no matter how hard you try, someone is going to feel disappointment. It's fine if EiH is what you personally hope for, but it's misleading to portray it as a route with no downside.

True, but without some skewed trade-offs you’re gonna end up with a veteran-heavy roster.
I mean if the baseline expectation is a dozen newcomers or somewhere around there, then yeah most of the roster is gonna be vets. And I don't think anyone sees an issue with that really, as long as there is enough new stuff to be worth the price point, and to adequately reflect how the landscape has changed since the last roster was made. People still largely see Smash sequels as iterative in nature; I think going forward, they will generally be less "iterative" than Ult was on 4, but still more or less building on what's been established roster-wise.
We'll see what the future holds beyond this next game, but at least for now, tbh, I don't really see a lack of newcomers that are still easily justified additions even in the face of a swath of potential cuts. If we shave off a significant portion of the more likely-to-be-cut vets this time, it may possibly get harder going forward, but at least for now we're not really running into the issue of "skewed trades" IMO (and a lot can change btwn now and then besides).

Obviously, but my point is that it isn't as simple as "I'm adding Tom Nook, so we don't need Isabelle. I'm adding Bandana Dee, so bye bye Meta Knight". Is Alear a good replacement for Byleth, or Mio for Pyra and Mythra, if the preceding characters and games are significantly more popular? These are the lapses many people make without thinking beyond old vs new. I've been seeing a few rosters swap out K. Rool for Dixie Kong lately and... why? Their situations were exactly the same in Ultimate and K. Rool was chosen instead. Smash doesn't "take turns" like this.

Characters aren't really these expendable pieces to swap for one another. Too many rosters that attempt to simultaneously cut down and build up have these backwards methods of equivalent exchange. Not directed at anyone here necessarily, I think everyone just needs to factor in characters on their own merit - and if same series cuts need to eventually be made then so be it. But it is often an (unrealistic) excuse to unambitiously keep the basic framework of the roster and just shuffle the parts around. Instead of making inspired new moves in different directions, like Smash always does instead.
On the Dixie for KRool point, I definitely don't expect that "replacement" either, but maybe you can squint and see it in the context of building Dixie off of Diddy and therefore fitting her in for less resources than it would take to remake KRool, and you still get an important and fan-demanded DK character out of it.

But yeah, overall, the mentality of direct replacements is quite flawed. I mean we have some precedent for it like with Lucas and Ness in Melee (albeit a niche and unlikely-to-be-repeated scenario), and it's clearly been shown to be possible for newcomers to outprioritize same-series veterans (which I do expect to reoccur), but on the whole they really haven't evidenced the desire to operate that way at all, nor do I think they really should operate in those terms.

A priority-based system necessarily invites comparisons between candidates on merit, but the flaw is that same-series characters don't encroach on each other's turfs nearly as much as some would think. Like, Bandana Dee and Meta Knight both have a ton of merit, both would play completely different from each other, and Kirby is a large series where devoting resources to four characters isn't really overdoing anything in the roster size we're likely to get. Maybe adding Bandana Dee has to come at the cost of somebody those resources could go to instead, but there's literally zero reason for that somebody to be Meta Knight even though he's a Kirby character, too.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Okay, I’ve kept quiet for too long but I have to speak up now: Including DJ Octavio in your rosters is a moral failing and you should know better. It worked back in the WiiU days when the Squid Sisters did anything between diddly and squat. Now we know the idols are recurring and story-important characters on top of being mascots of their particular entry and the most popular characters in the series overall.
I've eased off Octavio in favor of the idols myself, and I agree that the idols are not only more likely but also more efficient and popular representatives of the series. But I still think DJ Octavio is really cool, provides an extremely distinct body type and fighting style, is still a consistent force throughout each game albeit not at the mascot level of the Squid Sisters. I don't think it's a bad idea if someone feels more compelled to say, choose a character further divorced from the Inkling mold if they're already adding Octoling as well.

Although I do think what elevates the idols is that they play an active role in both solo campaigns AND sharing information about multiplayer. The latter is what players will be more familiar with by default, and the idols are the first things you see when you boot up the game. So I'm in agreement about all that, but I don't think I'm quite that extreme against the case for Octavio either seeing how he is pretty much the most unabashedly unique option by a country mile. The very thought of slinking around the stage as a record scratching octopus exudes so much fun and personality.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay, I’ve kept quiet for too long but I have to speak up now: Including DJ Octavio in your rosters is a moral failing and you should know better. It worked back in the WiiU days when the Squid Sisters did anything between diddly and squat. Now we know the idols are recurring and story-important characters on top of being mascots of their particular entry and the most popular characters in the series overall.
I like Octavio because I love his fish and DJ puns.

Y'all ain't ready for him to remix your face.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I like Octavio because I love his fish and DJ puns.

Y'all ain't ready for him to remix your face.
To be fair the whole Splatoon series is glued together with fish and music puns, but of course you’ll always find me in your corner if you’re clamoring for more Pun Representation.

I've eased off Octavio in favor of the idols myself, and I agree that the idols are not only more likely but also more efficient and popular representatives of the series. But I still think DJ Octavio is really cool, provides an extremely distinct body type and fighting style, is still a consistent force throughout each game albeit not at the mascot level of the Squid Sisters. I don't think it's a bad idea if someone feels more compelled to say, choose a character further divorced from the Inkling mold if they're already adding Octoling as well.

Although I do think what elevates the idols is that they play an active role in both solo campaigns AND sharing information about multiplayer. The latter is what players will be more familiar with by default, and the idols are the first things you see when you boot up the game. So I'm in agreement about all that, but I don't think I'm quite that extreme against the case for Octavio either seeing how he is pretty much the most unabashedly unique option by a country mile. The very thought of slinking around the stage as a record scratching octopus exudes so much fun and personality.
True, when coming from the Ultimate roster (which only has Bowser Jr. as a mech user) DJ Octavio has a lot of potential, but my most wanted/most predicted/personal roster picks already have multiple mech users in Eggman, Kohga, Porky and to a lesser extent Excitebiker, so the prospect of Octavio as The Mech User is less interesting to me.

EDIT: hey pupp how’s your daily ritual of clicking like-buttons going, make sure to take a break and do some wrist exercises :4pacman:

Last edited:

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
To briefly touch on prediction roster vs wishlist roster thing, I personally do prefer talking predictions even if you do wind up seeing a lot of the same faces.

Not that I don't like just discussing anyone that might be cool to add but I feel like discussions tend to be more focused when working within a set of rules or expectations.

That and my wishlist outnumbers the current Pokedex. (And no, it's not mostly Pokemon.

This is yet another reason why I feel like character threads or at least maybe series threads would be nice to have.

If someone wants to go in depth on why Spade from F-Zero is a cool newcomer idea, they'd have a better chance of getting an actual discussion going.

In here, it'd be back to cuts, Pokemon, EiH, etc. again within a few posts.

NotGenerico

Smash Apprentice
Regarding Elden Ring, I truly believe it's one of the likeliest third parties for DLC, even if it hasn't gotten a port yet. It's been such a big success for Fromsoft, selling over 25 million copies since its release on 2022. For comparison, that's even faster than Skyrim. It's truly one of the biggest Japanese games from the last couple of years and the influence the Soulsborne series has had the last decade cannot be overstated.

As for the Tarnished and their moveset, I'd give him the Dark Moon Greatsword. A version of that sword appears in every Fromsoft game, so I think it'd be fitting for their rep to wield it. Going from there, the rest of their moveset could focus on Cold spells and building up Frost on opposing characters, dealing massive damage if their opponents let it build up too much. There aren't many characters besides the Ice Climbers that mostly use ice on their movesets, so I think it'd be a neat way to make the Tarnished stand out.

As for the stage, I'd imagine it'd be something similar to Yggdrasil's Altar. A roaming stage moving around the Lands Between, showing off several places like Limgrave, Caelid, Liurnia of the Lakes, Mountaintops of the Giants and the Altus Plateau. Of course, a big focus would be placed on the giant Erdtree, an important part of Elden Ring's lore. I think it could potentially be one of Smash's most beautiful stages if done right.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I have a handful of legit predictions, but I don't find them fun to discuss because they're all just really safe picks. A Gen 10 Pokemon, Alear or the protagonist of the next Fire Emblem, Waluigi and maybe a second Mario character, Bandana Waddle Dee, etc. I wouldn't say there's a huge number of prominent characters that were created since Ultimate, so many of the potential newcomers being discussed are just the same ones that were already in discussion.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Here's a weird question: For characters that are considered expendable/irrelevant on social media, do you think in-game playerbase sizes matter? Like, let's say we've got a hypothetical character, Garboglob the wonderful Glorboid. Garboglob is kinda irrelevant and past their heyday of popularity in their home series. They also have a sizable amount of people ask for their cut on social media for being irrelevant and out of date. However, despite not being a top or high tier character, Garboglob maintains an incredibly healthy usage rate near the rear end of the top 15 most used characters. Would that matter enough to factor into them being more/less likely than other characters? I have my own thoughts on this but I'm curious what you all think.

ninjahmos

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
OK, so I'm gonna repost my roster but with a small change:

myroster.png

I replaced Doomguy with Crash Bandicoot, because I think Crash would be more likely to be in the base game, while Doomguy would be more likely as DLC. Speaking of DLC, I decided to do a little potential lineup of the former as well:

myroster (1).png

I tried mixing what I would expect with what I would actually want.

pitchfulprocessing

Smash Journeyman
As far as "want" rosters go, last week I made this roster for a server I'm in - it's essentially a semi-joking all-out "bias" roster where I quite literally just threw in anyone I liked or thought would be funny:
View attachment 394513
Some notes:

-Baby Pac-Man specifically represents the actual arcade game of the same name that's an arcade/pinball game fusion where you have to switch over to pinball mode to gain power pellets. Don't ask me how this abstract manifestation of the actual arcade game would work
-I forgot Terry
-Nabbit and Ravio are both here because of an in-joke in the same server about a very old Nintendo Direct where Iwata specifically took some time to clarify that Nabbit and Ravio are not the same character. Therefore, they now must always be bound together

So yeah, this is extremely tongue-in-cheek, but it was a fun exercise to be completely unshackled and just add whoever the hell I wanted to add. As you can see, Smash would 100% be safe in my hands
I love Zone of the Enders, Jehuty is one of the coolest mecha design ever. I'm a big Evangelion fan so the similar kind of cerebral sci-fi tone lends itself really well.

I honestly thought that some of the DLC choices, the base game third-party newcomers, and the cuts and late arrivals would warrant some discussion at least. Along with the placeholders I put in there too, I guess.

Tarnished is a bit of a gut feeling pick, the idea that FromSoftware's action games are due for a character if the trend of adding more and more guest series continues next game, and that Elden Ring would be in a prime position, particularly if the game sees a version on Nintendo's next system. I actually didn't realize that From fully owns Elden Ring currently when I constructed this, but I think that doesn't negatively affect likeliness in any way currently.
Crono is primarily a gut feeling that he's next in line, being a character associated with one of Nintendo's high points, and arguably Square's own highest points as well. IIRC he was also mentioned in that old rumor about Square internally having six/seven characters in consideration for Smash (he and Geno were the only ones not to become fighters) but I could be wrong. Anyone else remember what I'm talking about?
Tako is my shot in the dark prediction for DLC, being a feasible representative of Konami's expansive STG catalogue. It pretty much comes down to process of elimination--he's in over TwinBee because Parodius is an extension of Gradius, which is essentially the "heart" of Konami's shooting-game body, and he's in over the Vic Viper because the latter is a static ship--it's not even given TwinBee or Opa-Opa-esque features in Parodius--and a cartoon octopus would naturally be easier for a developer like Sakurai to envision "dancing in his mind", so to speak, while also still being able to replicate elements of Gradius gameplay thanks to his loadout being based off one of the weapon sets in Gradius II. Basically, it's my answer to the question of putting in a space shooter character in Smash, like how Arle solves the puzzle game character problem.
Octoling could honestly go any number of ways, but I'm envisioning a Luigi or Isabelle type situation with them.

Thank you, Sheik was honestly a last-minute bone throw decision I made here.
Tako I think is a really fun and interesting pick that I think only ocasionally gets brought up. Parodius has a really interesting history and legacy that stretches beyond just Konami, and is a representative of not just arcade shooters, but sort of an entire era of Japanese gaming culture. I think he'd be a fun sensible-but-left-field pick, and I'm personally a big Gradius fan, so would be happy to see it.

And yeah Crono was on the Square Seven, makes me curious about what his situation was specifically.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Here's a weird question: For characters that are considered expendable/irrelevant on social media, do you think in-game playerbase sizes matter? Like, let's say we've got a hypothetical character, Garboglob the wonderful Glorboid. Garboglob is kinda irrelevant and past their heyday of popularity in their home series. They also have a sizable amount of people ask for their cut on social media for being irrelevant and out of date. However, despite not being a top or high tier character, Garboglob maintains an incredibly healthy usage rate near the rear end of the top 15 most used characters. Would that matter enough to factor into them being more/less likely than other characters? I have my own thoughts on this but I'm curious what you all think.
Related but I think moveset legacy might also help here. Sheik might not be the most relevant character on the roster, but the moveset is a classic that feels hard to cut. Roy/Chrom probably falls under this as well. Usage Rate is harder to gauge for us because we don’t know the spread of usage rates or whether the least or most played characters have significantly different-sized use-bases than the middle of the pack.

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Here's some snippets of what I've said on this matter before:

I think they will take the online usage data into account, but there are pitfalls which apply to that as well which may lessen its importance. Usage is highly influenced by perceived strength and very unstable from game to game. It may not even be consistent with usage in the local multiplayer setting or in other game modes. I'm sure the team is well aware of such effects.
I'm sure they'll look into the online usage stats for Ult, but I doubt there will be material correlations between those and who gets retained. They will likely use such data as an aid in rebalancing and/or reworking certain movesets, and they know that play popularity depends more on the implementation of a particular moveset within the context of a particular iteration of the Smash engine and its meta, not so much on characters' popularity, marketability, and legacy at large.

pitchfulprocessing

Smash Journeyman
Regarding Elden Ring, I truly believe it's one of the likeliest third parties for DLC, even if it hasn't gotten a port yet. It's been such a big success for Fromsoft, selling over 25 million copies since its release on 2022. For comparison, that's even faster than Skyrim. It's truly one of the biggest Japanese games from the last couple of years and the influence the Soulsborne series has had the last decade cannot be overstated.

As for the Tarnished and their moveset, I'd give him the Dark Moon Greatsword. A version of that sword appears in every Fromsoft game, so I think it'd be fitting for their rep to wield it. Going from there, the rest of their moveset could focus on Cold spells and building up Frost on opposing characters, dealing massive damage if their opponents let it build up too much. There aren't many characters besides the Ice Climbers that mostly use ice on their movesets, so I think it'd be a neat way to make the Tarnished stand out.

As for the stage, I'd imagine it'd be something similar to Yggdrasil's Altar. A roaming stage moving around the Lands Between, showing off several places like Limgrave, Caelid, Liurnia of the Lakes, Mountaintops of the Giants and the Altus Plateau. Of course, a big focus would be placed on the giant Erdtree, an important part of Elden Ring's lore. I think it could potentially be one of Smash's most beautiful stages if done right.
An idea I like is having the stage be in Caelid during the Radahn festival, and (bending the lore a bit here) having Radahn and Malenia fighting in the background. Radahn and Malenia are such important parts of Elden Ring both story and marketing wise, so it feels wrong to not give them major representation, and like the idea of invoking them in a similar role to Heihachi in Mishima Dojo. Caelid is a very unique and distinct looking location that's incredibly memorable in Elden Ring, so I think it's a good fit.

NotGenerico

Smash Apprentice
An idea I like is having the stage be in Caelid during the Radahn festival, and (bending the lore a bit here) having Radahn and Malenia fighting in the background. Radahn and Malenia are such important parts of Elden Ring both story and marketing wise, so it feels wrong to not give them major representation, and like the idea of invoking them in a similar role to Heihachi in Mishima Dojo. Caelid is a very unique and distinct looking location that's incredibly memorable in Elden Ring, so I think it's a good fit.
Caelid would indeed make for a neat stage and having Malenia fight against Radahn in the background would be pretty cool. It'd be a nice way to show how the fight went as we only ever see how it ended. A neat stage gimmick could be that some parts of the stage are filled with Scarlet Rot and touching them deals damage over time, similar to Joker's Eiha.

I do have to mention that I feel like Ranni has to make a cameo on a hypothetical Elden Ring stage considering how popular she is and I'm not quite sure if Caelid fits her.

Pupp135

Smash Champion
Here’s my most recent attempt at a 50-55 veteran and 10-12 newcomer roster (I’m excluding echoes from the counts).
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser:(Waluigi):ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool::ultyoshi::ultwario:(Ashley)
:ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Sidon):ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultridley::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultike::ultrobin:
:ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultpokemontrainer::ultlucario:(Tinkaton):ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:(Bandana Waddle Dee):ultfox::ultfalco::ultlittlemac:
:ultvillager::ultisabelle:(Tom Nook):ultinkling:(Octoling) (Off the Hook):ultshulk:(:ultpyra::ultmythra:):ultolimar:(Oatchi):ultminmin(Ring Fit Trainee)
:ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultness::ultfalcon::ultgnw:(Excitebike Rider):ulticeclimbers::ultsonic:(Knuckles):ultmegaman::ultryu::ultken:
:ultpacman:(Lloyd Irving):ultcloud::ultbayonetta::ultsteve::ultmiifighters:

Super Mario: The core four are obvious, and Daisy is an easy echo fighter. For other fighters, I went with Waluigi as he’s effectively the new Ridley. I didn’t want to cut Rosalina, but my constraints got the best of me.
Mario Sister Series: Ashley seems like a popular request, and Wario Ware had a couple games on the Switch.
Legend of Zelda: I find it hard to see us losing the main Triforce or Toon Link, and in Toon Link’s case, he seemed to be a high priority fighter going into For. Sidon helps represent Breath of the Wild/Tears of the Kingdom. I wanted to keep Sheik because I like her moveset, but I also wanted to give a couple newer fighters a chance.
Metroid: I don’t feel like there’s much to say here.
Kirby: We get our requested Bandana Waddle Dee.
Star Fox: With Sheik gone, I entertained also dropping Falco, but I think he’s easy enough to bring back.
Pokemon: Pokemon is a complicated one. In my opinion, Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer are the most important veterans, and Lucario is a popular pokemon outside of Kanto. Jigglypuff would scrape by like in Brawl and For. Tinkaton is a placholder for the promotional pokemon.
Not much to say about Mother and F-Zero
Ice Climber: I love Ice Climbers, but I do think they have some merit to stay because of their unique moveset, and I feel like Sakurai has a soft spot for them if he went to the point of removing 3DS gravity for trying to make them work.
Fire Emblem: This one is a really weird one. I’d probably start with Marth and Ike because the former is more or less the series poster child, and the latter is a popular protagonist. For the avatars, I’d at least keep Robin as (s)he seems to be the least divisive in the SSB community. Byleth would have been nice to keep given Three Houses‘ popularity, but there were other fighters that I would prioritize over her/him. While promotional newcomers are common for Fire Emblem, I think Engage is old enough that it would be skipped over.
Surprise Fighters: This one is kind of hard to gauge. The only one that I kept here is Mr. Game & Watch given his relative ease of development and his role as the surprise fighter poster child, but R.O.B. and Duck Hunt have their own merits too. I still think Excitebike Rider could work as a surprise fighter.
Kid Icarus: Palutena is a nice addition, but I had other priorities.
Pikmin: I think Oatchi could lead to an interesting moveset.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a behemoth, and Tom Nook is one of the most prominent characters missing.
Wii (Fit): Wii Fit Trainer is mostly a case of being a lower priority to me.
Punch-Out!!: Not too much to say except that Little Mac is a popular fighter.
Xenoblade: Shulk and Aegis have their own merits to stay on the roster in my opinion. Noah is like Alear where timing doesn’t seem to fit well for him.
Splatoon: I wanted to add a Splatoon newcomer, and I went with two given Octoling’s ease of an echo, and the second fighter is a pop idol duo.
ARMS: I could see Nintendo entertaining the idea of keeping ARMS.
New Franchises: Ring Fit Trainee is usually the frontrunner given Ring Fit Adventure’s huge success. I entertained Isaac, but I’m mostly focusing on building off of existing franchises here, and Excitebike is more or less the surprise fighter.
Third Parties: These are truly wild cards as this depends on licensing and where Sakurai/Nintendo wants to focus their licensing priorities. I think it‘s safe to say that Sonic, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Ryu, and to a lesser degree, Bayonetta would be higher priorties. After this, it gets pretty complicated where the question becomes how we’ll prioritize among most likely Konami, Square, and Microsoft. At the moment, I’ll lean towards Cloud and Steve as I think Square wants Cloud in the SSB Brand, and Steve seems to be an endeavor that Nintendo would try to go through again after going through a five year process to get him added. For newcomers, Knuckles is my twist on a Sonic fighter (going the Project + route here), and Lloyd seems like a popular enough request.

Since cuts and roster building were brought up recently, would I be allowed to make a rate their chances thread? I plan on displaying some descriptive stats from the Gamefaqs ones that are currently being done.

Last edited:

pitchfulprocessing

Smash Journeyman
Caelid would indeed make for a neat stage and having Malenia fight against Radahn in the background would be pretty cool. It'd be a nice way to show how the fight went as we only ever see how it ended. A neat stage gimmick could be that some parts of the stage are filled with Scarlet Rot and touching them deals damage over time, similar to Joker's Eiha.

I do have to mention that I feel like Ranni has to make a cameo on a hypothetical Elden Ring stage considering how popular she is and I'm not quite sure if Caelid fits her.
I like the idea of having Ranni in the victory animations actually. Have one animation of the Tarnished re-enacting the game cover as they plunge their sword, one of them kneeling to Ranni, and one of Melina taking their hand at a Site of Grace. I feel like having Ranni and Melina in the victory poses kinda fits their roles.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Enough with the rosters, let's post some bingo cards!

If you could pick a line to make a reality for Smash 6, which would it be?

I’ll go with the middle row starting with Impa. Not sure how the Smash logo fits in there. Do I just lose a character compared to the other horizontal rows? I don’t particularly care about Twintelle or Paper Mario but HW Impa is one of my most wanted and Terra would be a great pick too.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Diagonal Bingo starting with Phoenix Wright

I may have said this before, but if Doomguy ever gets into Smash, they should give him a remix of At Doom's Gate, and it should sound something like this:

Based on the original 1993 version but adds in elements of the 2016 version.
This reminds me of the Andrew Hulshult IDKFA Remixes

They actually added these officially to some new Doom ports and Hulshult made music for Eternal so it's not impossible

Last edited:

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
I believe that would be called a column. Rows are horizontal.
That's why I'm asking. saying "B Row" on a bingo card is confusing because the "B Line" refers to the first column from the left, or "B Column". Columns are usually referred by the B-I-N-G-O letters, but I don't think that applies to the rows.

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312

I, straight down.

Chun, Shantae and Waluigi have been among my most wanted for a long time now.

I like Alear for Alear, not because they're next in the revolving door of FE protags. Also it's a Mika Pikazo design.

I haven't played FF6, but among classic/Nintendo era FF (and really in the franchise and the genre as a whole) it's a pretty big deal/classic. Terra just feels right I guess. I'd personally put her in the same camp as Mega Man and Simon.

Slime Scholar

Smash Journeyman

This isn't really what bingo cards are for, but I'd go with the top row. Phoenix Wright is my most wanted, and Chun-Li + Layton are certainly deserving enough. Rayman and Ashley are big fan requests, too, even if they don't personally excite me.

Kinda funny how any line that crosses the middle free space is short one character.

Top Bottom