• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Next Smash - Speculation & Discussion Thread

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Like I said, some series just having a stage would be enough for me. Some games would be perfect for a stage.
Sadly, i'm more of a "There should be a Sentient Tetris Block as a fighter" person :rotfl:
Arle Nadja fits well as an assist trophy, though.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Because I have been playing the Remedyverse I have been thinking of Remedy Entertainment content in Smash

Jesse Faden would be a fun playable character and The Oldest House would be an amazing stage due to it having a bunch of weird architecture and the building even shifts randomly.

Alan Wake would be a great assist trophy or even a character and Bright Falls would be another great stage.

Last edited:

Scrimblo Bimblo

Smash Journeyman
I have to admit it is fascinating that all this Microsoft multiplat talk is happening at potentially the same time Smash is in either pre-production or outright production. The obvious thing everyone goes to is Halo, Gears of War, or even something like Psychonauts, but even beyond franchises that have never been on Nintendo consoles possibly being in play in the future, we could see IP's with fairly minimal presence up till now get highlighted on the next console (and the effects of that on SSB selection). Rare is a big one with all their various titles now in hypothetical discussion about getting notable Nintendo releases again and the console race realistically being reduced to three (Sony, PC, Nintendo) could be the kind of thing to get backlogs of Zenimax and Activision Blizzard games on the next Nintendo system to maximize profits for Microsoft.

This is all early talk of course and Phil Spencer could come out this week with an announcement that they're still dedicated to hardware and franchises going multiplatform will be very exclusively selected, however that this kind of talk is even viewed as decently credible is a sign how significantly things have shifted.
-buys half of the Western videogame industry specifically to strenghten its 1st party line-up
-goes 3rd party right afterwards
As glad as I'd be to finally have Rare games back (!) and to still be able to play Doom and Crash games on Nintendo consoles, I have to say I don't understand Microsoft's strategy here.

Maybe it's just going to happen for a bunch of particular games? Anyways, it bodes well for Banjo and Steve in the next Smash base game, and also for the rumored "Banjo project in development".
Crazy stuff.

Last edited:

Gorgonzales

Smash Lord
Like I said, some series just having a stage would be enough for me. Some games would be perfect for a stage.
a gm_flatgrass or gm_construct stage would honestly be my top choice for this kind of thing. Garry's Mod representation is something I'd love to see and it's perfect for a stage as most of GM's appeal stems not from its playable character but everything else like the maps and props.

I could imagine that a player in the background works on their own project with the physgun as the battle takes place, and sometimes they add props to the foreground like metal sheets or wood planks to serve as soft platforms, crates to serve as carryable heavy items, or they try to just grief the fighters by spawning hostile entities or slamming down large obtrusive props.

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
-buys half of the Western videogame industry specifically to strenghten its 1st party line-up
-goes 3rd party right afterwards
As glad as I'd be to finally have Rare games back (!) and to still be able to play Doom and Crash games on Nintendo consoles, I must say I don't understand Microsoft's strategy.

Maybe it's just going to happen for a bunch of particular games? Anyways, it bodes well for Banjo and Steve in the next Smash base game, and also for the rumored "Banjo project in development".
Crazy stuff.
Perhaps long term they see value in going from buying the biggest third parties to becoming the biggest third party. The plan might have been once to effectively sell Xbox/Game Pass via the IP's from companies owned, but if the former is struggling, then maximizing releases across the remaining practical platforms could be a reasonable shift. The most prudent thing might be to make selective use of Game Pass for certain games at certain times so that initial buying frenzy of stuff like the next Elder Scrolls or Call of Duty earns so much money that it effectively pays for more modest games to get on Game Pass and keep that model going.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Wasn't a Switch port of Master Chief Collection rumored some time back? I feel like if not for Switch, it's a pretty good bet for our upcoming successor. We already saw Halo make the jump to PC anyway, if I can buy Halo Infinite on Steam then it won't be that weird to play Halo 3 on my Nintendo console. What we're seeing right now feels like what the last few years have been pretty clearly building up to already, Microsoft shifting over to making revenue off their subscription service and valuable IPs cross-platform rather than relying on people to continue supporting Xbox, which has always been trailing behind.

And yeah, that bodes extremely well for Microsoft returning for Round 2 in Smash. Which always felt like a good bet to me, seeing how they're the first and most fruitful vessel for western-created characters - especially after those acquisitions - and we're only just getting started in that department. Given how easy it apparently was to make that deal back before any of this was happening, I can't imagine it's gotten any harder.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I mean, we know the "Nintendo Appearance" isn't a hard requirement so much as a useful tool.

That said, when Nintendo's picking the characters? That means they'd rather have a company they can clearly work with(hence why it's easy to get someone from Persona when they're working on releasing a Persona game) at the time, especially for DLC. Base game is a whole nother kettle of fish.

Sakurai himself never legitimately treated it like a hard requirement, just something that happened to be the case thusfar. His only response to Cloud isn't him being sure how he'd handle it. It's clearly a maybe, not a straight answer.

That also said, Chief has made an appearance via Minecraft and Fortnite. So it's not like the character doesn't have a Nintendo appearance. At no point is it even implied it must be their core series or more than a cameo to be required(not that it's required anyway, but let's not put more into it than actually exists. Fortnite also made him canon to it, so it's not even a straight-out cameo so much as a unique take on a crossover, due to how their costumes work). When it comes to DLC, as noted above, no, he's not likely to be suggested by Nintendo if there's no Halo games being ported over at all. That makes sense in that context. If it was a base game newcomer and Sakurai was interested? Like say, for next game? Clearly Nintendo already worked with Microsoft to have him appear in a Nintendo game. They had no issue with it. Does that mean SSB would be the same? No. It just means the bar is lower than normal and that's it.

With Microsoft going full third party, though? That changes the entire situation and it's not even a competition factor. So that only makes it easier to obtain him for Smash without worrying(Sakurai might not, but Nintendo understandably does. Halo is a competition to them as a product, respectively). Now it wouldn't be(maybe. We have yet to see Halo on Nintendo or will be the case. Going third party doesn't mean it'll happen any time soon). So that in itself could be part of what determines whether they'd be okay with him or not. Minecraft obviously wasn't(though it does help it wasn't specific to Microsoft from the start either in the same way Halo was). B&K are obviously a unique situation due to being a former Nintendo product, so competition doesn't really matter in the same way. Especially when Sakurai advertised Microsoft as the only way to play it at the time(well before the NSO would get it).

One thing to note is that if Microsoft wasn't going third party, that means that getting Master Chief could've been easier or harder depending how much they consider the competition factor. If they don't care that much(they didn't clearly care with Microsoft being advertised with Banjo & Kazooie, or that Joker only advertises Persona 5 on Sony's front), then it wouldn't have been a big deal. However, in those specific cases, their franchises did appear on Nintendo, which may have been the main reason Nintendo was interested in working with the idea of them. Base game aside, DLC ultimately is going to be more business-oriented with Nintendo, unless they aren't in full charge for the next game. Now, with Microsoft going full third party, it means Master Chief's usage could go just about anywhere. There's no clear precedent of what's to happen. Halo could hit all the platforms and there wouldn't be anything to worry about. Or it could be that it's still kept to PC only outside of cameos respectively.

It's an odd situation. At least with Sonic he had games already intended on a Nintendo system pretty fast, so it wasn't hard for Nintendo to be able to get the rights for Smash(even as early as Melee, they had thoughts into it). Sakurai's the other factor, and we at least know what he cares more about is the character, not simply how they appear on a system(when it's even necessary to do so). He's much more easygoing, yeah.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Microsoft going third party is pretty exciting because that means I’ll probably be able to play more RARE games on Nintendo consoles. I’m most excited for RARE Replay. That means Nintendo won’t lose access to Blizzard’s games either. I’m hoping Microsoft’s relationship with Nintendo grows even stronger so we can eventually see more RARE and Blizzard characters in Smash. I think four of my top six most wanted characters for Smash are owned by Microsoft so that bodes well. Beyond Microsoft, I’d still love to see Sub-Zero, Jinx, Raziel, Gaige and Death as far as Wrstern characters go.

This does make me glad I decided to hold off on buying a current gen console because I was leaning towards an X-Box over a PlayStation this time mostly to play RARE games. It would have sucked to miss out on Final Fantasy VII Remake 2. Maybe I’ll buy a PS5 after all.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Friendly reminder that Kirby was the only one to survive Kazuya's onslaught entirely and didn't even temporarily die.
According to Katsuhiro Harada, Sakurai HIMSELF was the one responsbile for Kirby's "role" in Kazuya's reveal trailer. Harada apparently didn't even want to do such a thing to Kirby because he REALLY didn't want to piss off the Kirby fandom. Guess he thinks the Kirby fandom is like the video game equivalent of 'Swifties'.

Yeah, I think I just wanted to bring attention back to which characters and companies get the most spotlights in cutscenes / trailers / promo and how that's a testament to the level of trust they have in Sakurai and Co. Like, Mega Man just frequently appearing alongside Nintendo characters like it's nothing solidified the idea that he's an essential component of the series for me. And Banjo appearing in Sephiroth's trailer next to Sonic and Inkling made me feel a bit warm and fuzzy inside... I'm not even a diehard Banjo fan or anything, it's just cool to see characters welcomed into the fold like that.

What's surprising to me is how little Pac-Man has appeared, I wonder what the deal is with that. He's obviously as safe as can be, but I wonder if there's something conditional holding him back from appearing in other trailers. He did show up in that one CG Smash Ultimate ad, although it was as a moving png compared to Sonic and Mega Man being properly animated. You'd think we would at least see him pop up in the World of Light intro.
Oh, YEAH. Given all of the promo material he's appeared in? If Smash plans to keep ANY Capcom characters, Mega Man is 99.99999% sticking around for Smash going forward. I basically look at Mega Man in the same way I look at Sonic. Barring something utterly INSANE going down in the future, the both of them are Smash mainstays from this point onward.

Ngl, I felt the same way when I saw Banjo and Kazooie appear in Sephiroth's reveal. On that note, having them appear alongside Sonic and the (orange) Inkling in particular made me feel especially warm inside, given their crossover with Sonic in Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing.

With Inkling... it's a bit 'meta', but to see B-K (Former Nintendo stars who had long since left Nintendo for about 2 decades or so by that point) standing next to Inkling (One of Nintendo's newest all-stars) was such a sight to behold for me.

Although, you bring up a really good point about Pac-Man. I really thought he'd, at the very least, show up for World of Light's opening cutscene, if nothing else.

Best course of action is to just not acknowledge the guys who didn’t make the jump. Cuts are always gonna sting for the fans. Why pour salt in the wound?

Actually, I remember seeing cute fanart from the Smash 4 days that sort of explained why certain characters couldn’t make it this time. Like the Ice Climbers were busy exploring or Snake was on another mission. Sweet little things to help cope with the loss, as it were.

Can’t do that if they’re all canonically dead :239:
Ngl, this would be an interesting way to handle cuts in Smash going forward. Certainly better than Palutena's Guidance and its odd (IMO) explanation as to why the Ice Climbers skipped out on Smash 4...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Any Metroid location that isn't flooded with acid or lava?
The new locations from Metroid Dread are great candidates for new stages, especially if the next Metroid rep is hopefully Raven Beak. Itorash is the perfect stage to tour you through ZDR.

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
I mean, we know the "Nintendo Appearance" isn't a hard requirement so much as a useful tool.

That said, when Nintendo's picking the characters? That means they'd rather have a company they can clearly work with(hence why it's easy to get someone from Persona when they're working on releasing a Persona game) at the time, especially for DLC. Base game is a whole nother kettle of fish.

Sakurai himself never legitimately treated it like a hard requirement, just something that happened to be the case thusfar. His only response to Cloud isn't him being sure how he'd handle it. It's clearly a maybe, not a straight answer.

That also said, Chief has made an appearance via Minecraft and Fortnite. So it's not like the character doesn't have a Nintendo appearance. At no point is it even implied it must be their core series or more than a cameo to be required(not that it's required anyway, but let's not put more into it than actually exists. Fortnite also made him canon to it, so it's not even a straight-out cameo so much as a unique take on a crossover, due to how their costumes work). When it comes to DLC, as noted above, no, he's not likely to be suggested by Nintendo if there's no Halo games being ported over at all. That makes sense in that context. If it was a base game newcomer and Sakurai was interested? Like say, for next game? Clearly Nintendo already worked with Microsoft to have him appear in a Nintendo game. They had no issue with it. Does that mean SSB would be the same? No. It just means the bar is lower than normal and that's it.

With Microsoft going full third party, though? That changes the entire situation and it's not even a competition factor. So that only makes it easier to obtain him for Smash without worrying(Sakurai might not, but Nintendo understandably does. Halo is a competition to them as a product, respectively). Now it wouldn't be(maybe. We have yet to see Halo on Nintendo or will be the case. Going third party doesn't mean it'll happen any time soon). So that in itself could be part of what determines whether they'd be okay with him or not. Minecraft obviously wasn't(though it does help it wasn't specific to Microsoft from the start either in the same way Halo was). B&K are obviously a unique situation due to being a former Nintendo product, so competition doesn't really matter in the same way. Especially when Sakurai advertised Microsoft as the only way to play it at the time(well before the NSO would get it).

One thing to note is that if Microsoft wasn't going third party, that means that getting Master Chief could've been easier or harder depending how much they consider the competition factor. If they don't care that much(they didn't clearly care with Microsoft being advertised with Banjo & Kazooie, or that Joker only advertises Persona 5 on Sony's front), then it wouldn't have been a big deal. However, in those specific cases, their franchises did appear on Nintendo, which may have been the main reason Nintendo was interested in working with the idea of them. Base game aside, DLC ultimately is going to be more business-oriented with Nintendo, unless they aren't in full charge for the next game. Now, with Microsoft going full third party, it means Master Chief's usage could go just about anywhere. There's no clear precedent of what's to happen. Halo could hit all the platforms and there wouldn't be anything to worry about. Or it could be that it's still kept to PC only outside of cameos respectively.

It's an odd situation. At least with Sonic he had games already intended on a Nintendo system pretty fast, so it wasn't hard for Nintendo to be able to get the rights for Smash(even as early as Melee, they had thoughts into it). Sakurai's the other factor, and we at least know what he cares more about is the character, not simply how they appear on a system(when it's even necessary to do so). He's much more easygoing, yeah.
Chief also made appearance on Nintendo platform via Fall Guys and Brawhalla as well.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
According to Katsuhiro Harada, Sakurai HIMSELF was the one responsbile for Kirby's "role" in Kazuya's reveal trailer. Harada apparently didn't even want to do such a thing to Kirby because he REALLY didn't want to piss off the Kirby fandom. Guess he thinks the Kirby fandom is like the video game equivalent of 'Swifties'.
Considering how much the kirby fandom overglorifies certain characters i can see his point.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
The way Smash handles echoes and alts currently feels so random. Dr. Mario gets his own slot and he’s literally just Mario in a different costume but Alph has to share a slot with Olimar. I’m okay with either approach, I just wish there was a bit more consistency. Same with the distinction of which characters are labeled as echoes versus clones/semiclones.
There shouldn't be clones/semiclones. They should either be decloned by giving them a completely unique moveset, or reclassified as Echoes.

Make Dr. Mario, Pichu and maybe Wolf Echoes. Declone the rest.

I also want all the non-human mammals to have fur textures in their designs even Pikachu.
I don't like fur textures on Pokemon and wish the games had taken after the anime instead and gone for a cel shaded art style instead.

You are delusional if you think showing characters being killed off and being scrapped from the roster will ease anything.

That isn't "going out with style", that's literally adding insult to injury.
1707194757126.png

Since I want everyone from Ultimate to return Ultimate 2 would be a good title.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and Pokken DX have pretty much established the naming convention for that kind of thing.

Last edited:

superprincess

Smash Journeyman
There shouldn't be clones/semiclones. They should either be decloned by giving them a completely unique moveset, or reclassified as Echoes.

Make Dr. Mario, Pichu and maybe Wolf Echoes. Declone the rest.
Wolf doesn't classify as an echo at all.

Y'all will just call anyone an echo when Sakurai has clearly defined to us what they are.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
This talk of First Parties has made me finally make my list of First Parties that I want the most (while trying and failing to limit Fire Emblem, Xenoblade and Pokemon)

I also spent too long thinking about this to the point where I absolutely forgot someone I would have really liked.
For consistency I made a sequel to this image I posted but with my most wanted Third Parties

Another one where I absolutely forgot someone because I was thinking about it too hard.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Considering how much the kirby fandom overglorifies certain characters i can see his point.
The only thing missing is something similar to Taylor's Version but with Kirby.

EDIT:
For consistency I made a sequel to this image I posted but with my most wanted Third Parties

Another one where I absolutely forgot someone because I was thinking about it too hard.
For a short second I mistook Arthas with Sauron, and You wanted LoTR content in Smash. Whoops!

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Y'all will just call anyone an echo when Sakurai has clearly defined to us what they are.
Yes, and his definition is too narrow and should bee expanded.

If Sakurai's definition of an Echo doesn't include Dr. Mario, then he's doing it wrong.

I have a better idea.
What if the new villain doesn't kill just a few characters, but all of them? That will make him look even more formidable.
Then instead of the characters dying, you could save them one by one during the story mode. People need a happy ending after all
What I'd rather see is a trailer where all the characters being cut are fighting over an invitation, and in the end, one of them gets the invitation and isn't cut.

It's a recurring theme in Smash trailers. Nobody is dying. And there's a spirit of competition to it.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I mean, on the one hand, it's a clear reference to End of Days or whatever that one Marvel comic was called, and this was in Ultimate MvC3 AFTER Marvel vs Capcom 3. On the other hand, it was still very ballsy of them to do the reference, Especially with Mega Man being "Unknown" when Mega Man was very clearly wanted back.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Chief also made appearance on Nintendo platform via Fall Guys and Brawhalla as well.
That too. Overall, he's on a Nintendo system. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. If Nintendo had an issue with it, they wouldn't allow him to show up. They don't have an issue with these crossover appearances because it's not a legitimate problem.

On the reverse side, Nintendo will deny their characters making appearances on other systems. Sony is usually the same way(they're slightly more open, but they were also more ridiculous, like not allowing Minecraft to connect to players outside of the Sony systems). They both are a different flavor of crazy in that regard. That said, keeping console exclusives is completely understandable.

---------------

Unrelated, but I'll note again that Echoes are not traditional Clones, but specifically unique positions where they (so far) have not just the same weight, but are intentionally glorified costumes for ease of use(they must have the same core bodyshape. The difference needs to be hyper small). Wolf doesn't even play like Fox with barely a few shared animations(and that was during Brawl too. He further changed it up). Echoes have mostly the same animations, and in the same move slots too. Recycled animations being thrown in other areas do not count, nor do them existing count for the label. Dr. Mario is the only one of the actual character clones who could be theoretically an Echo(he fits every bit, though he does have some notably different attributes otherwise). Ken has less changes than Dr. Mario overall(though it's worth noting the change isn't that overall much, but the Doc is less of a clone. Ironically, perhaps). But yes, both of them are a good example of "you could change the label for either of these two and it'd work". This does not apply across the board at all.

Pichu is a different shape. Isabelle is a different shape altogether and cannot be one period. Wolf plays completely differently(he used be a palette swap of Fox... in Star Fox 64. The GameCube era made him very very different). Falco has too many different overall stats for that to work(I haven't compared the models to be fair). Young Link and Toon Link are completely different from each other and also completely different from Link. Roy does not play at all like Marth either, btw. Jigglypuff used to play akin to Kirby with still a fair amount of differences, but now they only share a minor amount of stuff. Captain Falcon was partially based upon Samus, but it's unclear if he took some from the Dragon King beta character too(or how much to begin with). Luigi is nothing like Mario anymore(and keep in mind Dr. Mario also retooled stuff from Luigi since Mario no longer has a Spin). Lucas is vastly different from Ness beyond some similar concepts. ...Never mind Ness, who was a clone of Mario in the first game, plays nothing alike. Ganondorf plays widely different from Falcon. This isn't even taking any other Echo into account(as Ryu is the sole Echo who seems to only have the label due to being the "original gameplay clone", though as noted, he does have less differences from Ryu that Dr. Mario has from Mario, so it's not completely uncalled for. One is legitimately more unique. Still an arbitrary call overall, imo).

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
So, how would you guys feel about Silent Hill representation in the next Smash? Obviously, I think like Pyramid Head or James or Heather is a stretch but I’d love the music and the town itself as a stage.
Pyramid Head would make a good AT.

I mean, on the one hand, it's a clear reference to End of Days or whatever that one Marvel comic was called
Days of Future Past

Last edited:

RealLuigisWearPink

Smash Ace
Thought up more obscure songs i'd like to see in Smash somehow

Picross wouldn't get a fighter but seeing how as Nintendo's pumped out like 30 of these games, I feel like some rep is warranted? Besides the soundtrack in Picross DS slaps

Again, not a fighter, but this game would make for a cool stage

There's a lot of Rhythm Heaven music I want in the event it gets a character, just this one is the most obscure I could think of lol

Pre-Advance Nintendo Wars needs some love too!

OK I know this will never happen but a guy can dream :p

AKI-Man for smash!!

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'll be honest. It's hard for me to think of an exciting moveset for James/Heather that doesn't involve realistic firearms. The RE protagonists at least have lots of Melee attacks and explosives.

I think Pyramid Head is the way to go. But I think Silent Hill may skip a character.
There's one (1) way to give Heather an exciting moveset without any realistic weapons:

1707200630683.png

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Taste my obscure music, fools!

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Fair enough if you don't see it happening. But I want to point out two things.

1. Using early game areas isn't a hard rule, loads of stages come from late or mid game areas. A number of examples include: Spear Pillar, Venom, both Pokémon Leagues, Rainbow Ride, 75m, Northern Cave, Street pass Quest, Dracula's Castle (sort of) and I think New Pork City. The depths is hardly end game either. I actually really like the idea of Death Mountain where you start outside on some constructs before flying into Death Mountain and to the Depths below, Death Mountain is such recurring part of the series, having it as a stage would be fantastic.

2. Just because it's dark in source material, doesn't mean it will be dark in Smash. Especially if you go with Death Mountain since the place is lit up by Lava. (And lightroots)
I could see them doing something similar to Castle Siege where the stage transitions between the three maps, one part taking place on a Sky Island, one in Hyrule and one in the Depths.

Where exactly? Not sure. The Great Sky Island seems like the obvious one since its the starting location and there aren't that many other remarkable islands up there asides from the dungeons and the thunder cloud one anyway, the other could be at Hyrule Castle and the last one in the Depth's probably in one of the mines or Yiga hideouts...

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Here’s some of my other favorite obscure game songs:

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Just saying, if Namco is developing Smash Bros again, why not add the slo-mo effect for the finishing blows to add tension on last stock? Then again, Tekken fans might question that choice.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Just saying, if Namco is developing Smash Bros again, why not add the slo-mo effect for the finishing blows to add tension on last stock? Then again, Tekken fans might question that choice.
Ultimate already kind of does something like this anyway with Special Zoom.

BuckleyTim

Smash Apprentice
we're getting the 3rd spirit event announcement today, folks.
Hopefully it's either a Mario or Pokemon themed spirit event! If I keep predicting it then it becomes less likely to be true and we'll get something slightly more interesting! Is that how that works?

THEY KILLED OFF AMINGO???

View attachment 384255
That's why MvC is dead, they ran out of steam without their best character at the helm.

Ivander

Smash Legend
When one of the currant topics is obscure music and you're really trying to hold back posting 100s of them.

And because the music I want to post is very scattered across Youtube and some of the tracks may not even be on, here's an entire soundtrack with a bunch of singles I could find for the Culdcept franchise, some with not even 100 views, some without 50 views.

Here's the music that the Culdcept Theme from Smash Wii U/3DS was based on.
Seriously, Culdcept has fantastic music, it's very sad it gets ignored.

Last edited:
Top Bottom