• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
It's more of a gut feeling then anything when it comes to predicting whenever or not we have to unlock these characters. I don't think being big names are going to mean anything when determining starters.
Yeah,you're right. This is Nintendo we're talking about,they always please their fans. :v

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Actually,this new Smash will probably have characters no one but the development team thought of,just like Brawl.Did anyone predict Rob?Nope!
Wrong. He had made his appearance in Mario Kart DS before Brawl was announced, and due to GAW's unexpected appearance, a number of people predicted that ROB would make an appearance.

Chris the Ripper

Wrong. He had made his appearance in Mario Kart DS before Brawl was announced, and due to GAW's unexpected appearance, a number of people predicted that ROB would make an appearance.
Touchè,but I noticed you didn't quote me when I said no one predicted
Snake.Why is that?

Oh I know,because no one really predicted Snake.Ign didn't know Snake was going to be in Brawl until after the fact.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Yeah, I was one of those R.O.B. predictors. And I've been smug about it ever since. :p

My new crazy retro hunch is for Duck Hunt Dog. The problem is people are wanting characters like Sukapon or Takamaru but they're kinda one off and less Nintendo iconic. Which is what the retro choices like to be.

I could however see Takamaru or Sukapon and Mike Jones being a Japan/West exclusive duality.

Chris the Ripper

I was one of those Snake predicters and I was quiet about it ever since. :awesome:

jk,i wasnt able to even play a game correctly back then. :troll:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
It's more of a gut feeling then anything when it comes to predicting whenever or not we have to unlock these characters. I don't think being big names are going to mean anything when determining starters.
No, but I would think it'd matter when they were deciding which new characters to reveal in the first trailer.

I mean, Lucas and Ike were probably the least well known of the Brawl starters, and I'd say Saki and Starfy are probably even less well known than they were.

Until just recently they were both Japan-only, after all. Lucas was too, but at least being part of the MOTHER series he could ride on that sort of recognition.

@Barbasol: Did you stick through with your R.O.B. prediction even after the R.O.B. Squad update? O3O

Barbasol

Smash Ace
@Oasis I initially thought that it deconfirmed ROB as a character, but I thought about R.O.B. being at the same time generic ala Toad/Yoshi and repredicted him shortly after.

So, breaking down who we saw in Brawls reveal:

Pit - Retro fan favourite
Meta Knight - Additional series rep from the creator of Smash, anti-hero/sometimes villain
Zero Suit Samus - Alternate form
Wario - Villain/Spinoff
Snake - Third Party

So... just as a namesack draw I could see Ridley, Isaac, and Megaman as some of the more likely reveals.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
I'm seeing another pattern.

The original had eight starters, less then ten. Melee had fourteen starters, in the 10s. Brawl had 21, in the 20s. If this pattern continues, we could be seeing at least 30 starters in SSB4. Considering that I am 100% confident that we will get at least 15 unlockables, if this pattern is consistent, it should guarantee us at least 45 slots. Now I'm not saying it will follow through, but just keep this in note.
Personally I don't think the patterns mean **** to Sakurai or the development team and are just coincidental. But I could easily be wrong, so I'm not turning down the truth behind the patterns yet.

Well I didn't wanna elaborate too much for the fact I've just scratched the surface of the game and he probably has even more potential. Basically, he has earth psynergy abilities, which allows him to erupt with earth attacks, plant attacks, and special move/grip attacks (Like his AT). Djinns are special beings that assist during gameplay, they could be incorporated as special moves or maybe FS.
But just as a jist of his potential uhhh..

**moveset**
I now fully see Isaac's potential. I usually added him to my roster simply for his popularity, but I would love an earth-based moveset (even though I think djinn in Golden Sun are more capable than moving rock).

Agreed. We can predict character rosters to a degree, but we can't predict the order such characters are revealed or what characters are in the trailer. However, I think Barbasol helped by digesting the SSBB trailer character reveals.

Meta Knight - Additional series rep from the creator of Smash, anti-hero/sometimes villain
Wario - Villain/Spinoff
Snake - Third Party

So... just as a namesack draw I could see Ridley, Isaac, and Megaman as some of the more likely reveals.
I agree that those three you noted have good chances of being in an SSB4 trailer.

For the other spots, I could see (but I'm not predicting) Paper Mario and King K. Rool or Black Shadow/Samurai Goroh.

EDIT: BTW, StarPhoenix, I hate to ask more of you, but could you make Jiro and Captain Syrup signatures for me please?

D

Deleted member

@Barbasol: I don't think E3 2012 will follow the same pattern as did Brawl. I actually wouldn't be surprise to see lots of Assist Trophy characters from Brawl revealed as playable characters. That's why I'm sticking to my trailer semi-prediction of Little Mac, Starfy, Saki, and Mega Man.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
They won't necessarily do the trailer the same way as they did last time but, as a way to build hype, it would probably be the best way to go.

Brawl Unveiling Trailer: E3 2006

Speaking of hype, what inparticular about this trailer got you hyped? For me, it was mostly the pace of it. In only a little more than 2 1/2 minutes, they basically had you begging for more while asking a long list of questions that fueled a goofy amount of speculation. (What were those attacks that Mario, Link, and Kirby did? How will Metaknight play? Will everyone from Melee return? Will there be other third party characters? What will *insert character here* look like with the updated graphics?)

Barbasol

Smash Ace
@Barbasol: I don't think E3 2012 will follow the same pattern as did Brawl. I actually wouldn't be surprise to see lots of Assist Trophy characters from Brawl revealed as playable characters. That's why I'm sticking to my trailer semi-prediction of Little Mac, Starfy, Saki, and Mega Man.
Ah yeah, definitely could see Little Mac being revealed as one of the first newcomers.

But more than anything else I want some surprises when it comes to unlockable characters!

Captain Falcon, Marth, Ness, Falco as unlockable... Seriously?
- Ike should have been the unlockable one from Fire Emblem since he's new and not the quintessential, it'd be like unlocking Mario while starting with Yoshi.
- Meta Knight and/or King Dedede should at least be unlockable... Meta Knight especially, he just reeks of cool unlockable character.
- Captain Falcon should be starter, we all know he's gonna make it.
- Wario, Captain Olimar, Pit all new franchises.. but some should have been a susprise unlock like F-Zero, Fire Emblem, Earthbound, etc. were at first.

And before anything else, make it harder to get everyone. That was m main gripe w/ Brawl.

@ Fatty

I was really excited at the gauntlet of characters being bam-bam-bam revealed, it made me think brawl would be packed with awesome new characters... Then I saw Snake get revealed and I was seriously disappointed.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
New look for Marth?

His games have recently been rereleased for the DS, so it's likely we can expect Smash 4 to take the new canonical look for him.

New look:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
@Oasis I initially thought that it deconfirmed ROB as a character, but I thought about R.O.B. being at the same time generic ala Toad/Yoshi and repredicted him shortly after.

Wario - Villain/Spinoff
Snake - Third Party

I saw the revealings more like this given that Melee had a similar thing with its five starter newcomers.

Meta Knight - Villain - Bowser
Pit - Retro - Ice Climbers
Zero Suit Samus - Girl - Peach
Wario - Highly Requested - Sheik
Snake - Other - Zelda (as we found out about Zelda after Sheik)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Legend of Zelda:
1. Ganondorf (36)
2. Young Link (8)
3. Zelda (8)
4. Sheik (8)
5. Shadow Link (2)
See. She didn't get that much. I would quote others who are close to her votes, but I'm too lazy to look that up just for the sake of arguing.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Just for the sake of reference:

Mario Bros:
1. Bowser (169)
2. Peach (66)
3. Wario (65)
4. Toad (27)
5. Koopa Troopa (9)
6. Kamek (8)
7. Goomba (7)
8. Mallow (5)
9. Geno (5)
10. Baby Mario (3)

Pokemon:
1. Mewtwo (35)
2. Mew (24)
3. Red (18)
4. Misc. Pokemon (12)
5. Lugia (11)
6. Meowth (8)
7. Raichu (7)
8. Marill (5)
9. Bulbasaur (5)
10. Togepi (5)

Legend of Zelda:
1. Ganondorf (36)
2. Young Link (8)
3. Zelda (8)
4. Sheik (8)
5. Shadow Link (2)

Kirby:
1. King Dedede (46)
2. Gooey (17)
3. Metaknight (11)
4. Misc. Kirby Companion (10)
5. Waddle Dee (3)

Mother:
1. Mr.Saturn (18)
2. Poo (6)
3. Other Good Guys from Mother 2 (Earthbound) (4)
4. Paula (4)
5. Starman (3)
6. Jeff (3)

Star Fox:
1. Falco (7)
2. Slippy (5)
3. Wolf (4)
4. Peppy (2)

Fire Emblem:
1. Marth (21)
2. Misc. Character from Fire Emblem (18)
3. Ogma (8)
4. Serris (4)
5. Sigurd (2)
6. Leaf (2)

Rare:
1. 007 James Bond (35)
2. Banjo & Kazooie (18)
3. Diddy Kong (15)
4. Blast Corps Robot (2)
5. 006 (2)

Other NES/SNES Characters:
1. Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) (15)
2. Lip (Panel de Pon) (9)
3. Richard (For the Frog the Bell Tolls) (8)
4. Metroid (6)
5. Foreman (from Wrecking Crew) (6)
6. Pit (5)
7. Donbe or Hikari (5)
7. Misc. Character (The Marvelous Bunch) (5)
8. Samurai Goro (4)
9. Popo and Nana (4)
10. Balloon Fighter (4)

Non-Nintendo:
1. Chocobo (9)
2. Doraemon (7)
3. Bomberman (5)
4. Crash Bandicoot (4)
5. Sonic (3)
6. Megaman (3)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Ehh, I think DDD is more likely. MK is more like Wario and Wolf.
I know MK is more like that, but this was just my interpretation of past lists and assumed there was a trend. There might not be, especially with only two games to go off of.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Sukapon had the most votes for a retro character?!

Since Marth's redesign was brought up, I'm wondering if we'll be seeing something more like Melee's Fox/Falco designs come back. Star Fox 64 3D is the newest game, and the character designs have remained faithful to the original (I wonder how Wolf will look? We never saw any more than his face).

ON A BIT OF A RANDOM NOTE. I hope in the story mode, Falco keeps getting annoyed after continually being mistaken for different races. Toon Link would think he's a Rito, while Samus would think he's a Chozo. It's too bad SSE didn't make an effort for the humor a gigantic crossover offers.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I could totally relate if Falco had to endure that.

Anyway, I don't think the release of the remakes will affect character designs too much for the SF and Zelda characters. They're just remakes, choosing to retain their art styles.

That being said, it'd be kick *** if they brought in these different art styles as different costumes.

@Oasis
Where's that Ridley moveset?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Warning! Off-Topic:

I'm doing a pretty big drawing of Nintendo X Capcom and I've been practicing my character designs lately until I find some large peices of paper. Anyways, I want to do 15 on each side, and only have 10. Any help?

So far I've got:

Mario x Ryu
Peach x Chun Li
Link x Leo
Pikachu x ChibiOkami
Kirby x Megaman
Samus x Jill Valentine
Fox x Dante
Marth x Strider(Changable)
Pit x Morrigan
Ganondorf x Akuma (Bosses)

So I need five more, any suggestions? I was thinking of maybe a SFex charater or a Rival Schools. For Nintendo I want possibly one more from an already established franchise, but the rest from new ones. Also, I want to matches to sort of make sense.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Ganondorf x Bison (Screw Akuma)
Marth x Dante
Fox x Viewtiful Joe
Pikachu x Amaterasu
Tom Nook x Phoenix Wright
Mr. Game and Watch x Arthur
Donkey Kong x Haggar
Ridley x Wesker
Bowser x Tron Bonne (why not? :awesome:)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Ganondorf x Bison (Screw Akuma)
Marth x Dante
Fox x Viewtiful Joe
Pikachu x Amaterasu
Tom Nook x Phoenix Wright
Mr. Game and Watch x Arthur
Donkey Kong x Haggar
Ridley x Wesker
Bowser x Tron Bonne (why not? :awesome:)
I'm not a fan of Viewtiful. . .
I DO like the Tom x Phoenix, Bowser x Tron Bonne, and Ridley x Wesker. These are good.

Marth x Dante? I thought he uses a lot of guns? (I don't play his game)

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
@Kuma
It's in... your heart.
UHM. *begins typing*

@Shortie
There is a lack of Sir Arthur! I'm not sure who he could ...MIRROR? if not Link or Marth. Isaac, maybe?
There's also Red Arremer/Firebrand from the Ghouls 'N Ghosts spinoff Demon's Crest. He kind of reminds me of RIDLEY. Also Sukapon should totally mirror Mega Man since Joy Mech Fight's story was a shameless ripoff of Mega Man's.

In short(ie?):
Isaac x Sir Arthur
Ridley x Red Arremer
Sukapon x Mega Man

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@Shortie
Mewtwo x Wesker
Luigi x Ken/Dan
Olimar x Frank West (Pikmin x Zombies!)
Little Mac x Batsu

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Oh, I know. Dante uses both swords and guns right? Saki has a gun sword? MAYBE THEY WOULD GET ALONG? I think Dante is also half demon, whereas Saki is half alien (or mutant or SOMETHING (I THINK)).

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Warning! Off-Topic:

I'm doing a pretty big drawing of Nintendo X Capcom and I've been practicing my character designs lately until I find some large peices of paper. Anyways, I want to do 15 on each side, and only have 10. Any help?

So far I've got:

Mario x Ryu
Peach x Chun Li
Link x Leo
Pikachu x ChibiOkami
Kirby x Megaman
Samus x Jill Valentine
Fox x Dante
Marth x Strider(Changable)
Pit x Morrigan

So I need five more, any suggestions? I was thinking of maybe a SFex charater or a Rival Schools. For Nintendo I want possibly one more from an already established franchise, but the rest from new ones. Also, I want to matches to sort of make sense.
Oh dear... Let me help you a bit.

Mario x Ryu
Peach x Chun Li
Link x Zero
Pikachu x Chibiterasu
Kirby x Zack and Wiki
Samus x Megaman
Fox x Felyne
Marth x Brood Ryu (Breath of Fire)
Pit x Arthur

Saki x Dante
Mewtwo x Albert Wesker
Captain Falcon x Captain Commando
Donkey Kong x Mike Haggar
Takamaru x Strider Hiryu
Medusa x Morrigan

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@Star I like all my picks, but I wouldn't mind changing Marths. Leo and Jill are staying.

I will do Mewtwo x Wesker, and DK x Haggar though.

The rest will probably be from SFex, Megaman, and Rival Schools.

Hakuto, Zero/Bass, and Batsu. Although I might do the Pheonix Wright x Tom Nook idea.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
So last time I went with a very popular choice. Went a different route with it so I could maximize the amount of "cameo-ness". That's right, I'm coining that. But I'm starting to become a little tired and sore having done so many concepts now. It's time for a nice relaxing vacation, like maybe on an island or something... Hmm, I dunno... Is there such an island?

Well what do you know, there is! WuHu Island, the popular resort island for Mii's. Having now appeared in several games, and been the central setting for several of those, this island has become as iconic as their charactertures. It really is splendid living, you know? Look at how much you can do! Well add brawling to that list because this peaceful island is about to get rocked! But it is very big, where would you fight? I mean there is so much to see and do how on earth could you encompass an entire island in one stage? Easy... By plane!

That's right, the entire stage will be atop of a propeller plane. Not as wild as Ruinous City, this tour isn't as much about making your head spin as it is an easy glide through the cities locales. It'll dive lower to the island giving you the opportunity to see more. Fly past the light house, dodge the blimp, over the beach, arpind the volcano, yes you see it all folks.

The stage itself, it is a four winged plane which means two levels on each side. It shares a similar design to Venom from Melee. Except not as large and not the Grey Fox design, obviously. It is simple and relaxing... Although don't let the tranquility fool you. When the plane makes turns left or right the wings will tilt, causing your players to slide a little and the stage will become slanted in the direction the plane is turning. So don't get to confortable hanging around the edge, you could fall, so watch your step.

Stage Example:

____|-|_____
.____||____

Stage Example 2:

.../.../
../../
./../
/../

Stage Name: WuHu Island
Stage Icon: Giant W

Wii Sports Resort - Main Theme
Wii Sports - Wii Sports Theme (Brawl)
Wii Fit - Get In Shape
Wii Party - Menu
Wii Party - Rope Sling
Pilotwings Resort - Hang Glider
Pilotwings Resort - Plane
Pilotwings Resort - Super Rocket Belt
The Last Story - Battle With Jill
Steel Diver - Title Screen
Endless Ocean - Aquarium
Startropics - Cave Action

Oops, forgot to add my little commentary at the end. lol

Well here was a relaxing change of pace from some of the other crazy stages I've posted lately. It is simple and straightforward. An airplane flying around an island. Tried to spice up the stage with some interesting track choices. Trying to find some good tunes out of the "Wii ____" series was difficult. But the choices are pretty good, I at least like them. Where I go from here is anyone's guess. I only have one more stage left that I had planned to do. After that I'm not sure where to go as I'm awaiting several games to be released before I even begin speculation on anything regarding those series. Until next time!

Off topic: I'll find a stage to fit this song into! http://youtu.be/T5lL9_jGX78

Kantrip

Kantplay
Nice, I like the concept. The stage sounds like it may be a little small. Is it about the size of lylat cruise (with similar tilting :p)?

Another great stage concept, star!

:phone:

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Starphoenix you stole my idea lol.

Pilot Wings stage, not a M/Wii stage, I still remember when Nintendo made games that weren't half-***** Mario/Zelda/Pokemon/Mii games :troll:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
New look for Marth?

His games have recently been rereleased for the DS, so it's likely we can expect Smash 4 to take the new canonical look for him.

New look:

This would be awesome indeed, I hope everybody else get a "new" look as well, at least if they have one, Ike also needs to have is RD look, I'm if Marth does get his Shadow Dragon look revealed at e3 then maybe we'll have a chance at Caeda, I really her besides The Black Knight.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
This would be awesome indeed, I hope everybody else get a "new" look as well, at least if they have one, Ike also needs to have is RD look, I'm if Marth does get his Shadow Dragon look revealed at e3 then maybe we'll have a chance at Caeda, I really like her besides The Black Knight.
I hope Marth gets redesigned, and if Link in Brawl is any indication, Sakurai seems to favor recent incarnations.

I'm still betting on Black Knight though, if we get any. For a number of reasons, really. Out of series importance, he ranks actually quite high. Medeus is Marth's villain, and Black Knight is Ikes. But Medeus won't work from a fighter standpoint given his nature. At the same time, most bosses in Fire Emblem levels are Generals, so the Black Knight sums up the classic bosses at once. Caeda would be fine by me, but more people know the Black Knight.

In order to best represent Fire Emblem as a whole, we need to break down what is the most important to the series, and I'd regard this as classes if we're looking at the big picture.

The main archetypes are:
Lords- Main character ala Marth, Lyn, Ike is technically one
Mages- Magic users like Michaiah
Mounted Units- Like Caeda
Knights- Heavy armored units like the Black Knight.
*- Not taking weapons into account as they vary.

I'd argue Lyn actually has the least to bring to the series as a whole because she'd be a light, quick sword user... like Marth. Caeda could offer a more unique playstyle with her lance. Michaiah would be great from a gameplay standpoint, firing off magic attacks hopefully not being a more developed Zelda clone. But the Black Knight offers an interesting gameplay perspective in his heavy armor, generals can all use lances and javelins.

Hope that made sense... really tired.

Black Knight Cutscenes:
Greils Fall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBmU4nx7dJM
Ike vs. Black Knight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvfhL1BfByA
Zelgius (In red armor, not in guise of the Black Knight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tquKa4_xCQA

Mk can kill snake earlier offstage than fox can kill snake on stage though :/

Besides snake himself fox kills him the earliest unless I'm forgtting someone.

Stand alone attack?
I for one enjoy losing though, I get learn from my mistakes and get better. If I always won how would I know if I'm getting better.

Same here. Winning is good but that doesn't make losing something to be ashamed of.
What do you think is the most important factor in deciding characters? Popularity, importance, relevance, or sales?

I think importance is the most important factor in deciding characters. Popularity alone will not get a character in, as shown in Melee, you don't have to appear in the latest game to be considered, and sales is the most overrated as I doubt Sakurai cares about sales that much (He considered Takamaru after Melee despite the original game selling poorly and picked Pit over Takamaru despite the GBA version of Kid Icarus selling worse then The Mysterious Murasame Castle). Importance to a franchise, on the other hand, is undoubtedly important and as Nintendo is about All-Star character, many characters will be picked based off how important they are to their respective series.
Once again this too.

I've emphasized this a lot. Asides from Sakurai's interest, importance to the series is extremely important. Mega Man is a great example. Ryu is more relevant but Mega Man is more important to Capcom (In fact, he remains to be the mascot). Sure the mega man creator right now preferred Zero to be in MvC 3 but Mega Man's legend would remain in Capcom. There are also a lot of characters who are like Mega Man in terms of importance like Toad, TakAmaru, etc.
I'm glad snake and sonic won't be coming back. :) and I hope Brawl doesn't either.
That's not confirmed

Okay fine. You didn't like brawl. We get it.
No LOL, his made by a 4th party. Originating from manga. So that makes his chances as good as your capitalization.
Ignore the guy
Would have been funny if I was actually mad. Is that best response because you are too stupid to see you are wrong?? LOL
but

Epic picture for the win
Oh ****!!! what is this??

Just when things were getting normal, here comes another troll, sweet jesus. :/
Ignore him
Wait, I need to end my laughter, or maybe continue it. Lord Leaf Shadow, do you actually think about what letters you capitalize?
Ignore him
Lol... this guy is worst than Chris :laugh:
Ignore him
No you look like you spaz when you type. I'll keep tying like a person with some sense.
Ignore him
That guy isn't a troll,he even says hes not,yet you people continue to address him as 'troll'. Why is that?
Ignore him
Oh ****, it's about to be double team yo.

I'm not a troll and sense you say people who say they aren't a troll aren't so stfu LOL

Aiyyo Lord don't be lazy and look it up if the search engine can understand what you type.

We out.
Ignore him
I'm so scared to get a warning again Chris. *Shivers*

I need to go cry to somebody that I may get kicked out a video gaming forum. LOL
Ignore him. If he did, he'll be the one infracted then
Hmmm,Omega,who do you thinks trolls more? Iblis,or the new guy.
Your mom (Ya, w/e, very original. ;) )
Sukapon had the most votes for a retro character?!

Since Marth's redesign was brought up, I'm wondering if we'll be seeing something more like Melee's Fox/Falco designs come back. Star Fox 64 3D is the newest game, and the character designs have remained faithful to the original (I wonder how Wolf will look? We never saw any more than his face).

ON A BIT OF A RANDOM NOTE. I hope in the story mode, Falco keeps getting annoyed after continually being mistaken for different races. Toon Link would think he's a Rito, while Samus would think he's a Chozo. It's too bad SSE didn't make an effort for the humor a gigantic crossover offers.
You didn't know that Oasis? To think you were supporting Sukapon...... :/

007 in smash? Hmmm......

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Hey xIblisx! Or anyone who can read/write Japanese)

Can you help me out with this little piece of writing I made on Mike from StarTropics?

I suck at Kanji, and I wrote this in a combined effort of personal knowledge.. and a bit of google transcrap. :p

Just tell me if it makes sense to you, otherwise I'll go for a much simpler description. :D
Its good homie.

New look for Marth?

New look:
Hey he looks, not as "I need my tiara". I hope Smash echos that.

Well Damn.

Ignore the guy. If he's being a troll then it's best to ignore him or add him to your ignore list or troll him back (It would be funny to watch. Just troll him back :awesome:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom