• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I would cry if Espy or Mink came and ***** this thread with ponies (that namesearch bait though LOL)
Mah boi Mink you say? I know him quite well as we have our pony discussions in the Jigglypuff boards. So I notified him and the rest of the bronies. They should be on their way soon.

EDIT: Ninja'd, they're already here :D

Best part about this? Its on topic.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
FML, I won't ever see the end of these ponies until I beat Mink.

EDIT: Is it possible to make a new thread? We just lost this one T.T

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Its not entirly out of the question that MLP couldn't show up in Smash. Who knows maybe Lauren Faust might try to do something about that.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'm trying to fix it!
This never would've happened if you didn't shrug off my statement on whether Chris being compared to Snake in terms of Body Structure and Weapons and NOT popularity was just a misunderstanding or not.

I'll call em off when I'm satisified.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Will there be a LGL for your match against Mink?
Yes, yes there will be. **** that **** if there isn't.

@above post: Umad though? This is pretty entertaining since me and Mink are pretty cool LOL gonna have to try harder dog. Thanks for bringing Mink to me so I could re MM him though

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yes, yes there will be. **** that **** if there isn't.

@above post: Umad though? This is pretty entertaining since me and Mink are pretty cool LOL gonna have to try harder dog. Thanks for Mink to me so I could re MM him though
not mad at all. I don't understand why you just won't tell me whether it was a misunderstanding or not.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

Well damn.

Ahhhh you know we just playin with ya man~! Maximum love for ya blissy bro. <3
Yoo I'm already accepted and I haven't even lost. I love you guys too though.

Hey, this ain't bad at all, even though I hate ponies Id like to see it happen. :troll:

:phone:
Don't you even

not mad at all. I don't understand why you just won't tell me whether it was a misunderstanding or not.
No I won't tell you because I want the ponies to stay. It passes the time for my videos to upload. LOL

@Mink: Talking mad **** yo :p gonna have to see what the Lounis hyperbolic time chamber is going to have to say about that.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
No I won't tell you because I want the ponies to stay. It passes the time for my videos to upload. LOL
Sure doesn't look like it to me. But you know what? I'll take that as you DID misunderstand it.

You're too afraid to admit it "LOL"

Well damn

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Sure does look like it to me. But you know what? I'll take that as you DID misunderstand it.

You're too afraid to admit it "LOL"

Well damn
I'm glad you were able to figure it out for yourself. LOL

Now can the ponies stay until my videos are done?

About the green thing, *****s going green, recycling my jokes yo XD

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Now, if any of the ponies are going to be added to this game, odds are that Nintendo will follow this list, assuming they have good taste.

1. Twilight Sparkle
  2. Fluttershy
  3. Lesbo Dash
  4. Applejack
  5. Pinkie Pie
  6. Apple Bloom
  7. Rarity

This may also be viewed as a pony tier list.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
^ Or you can just read the thread where multiple times where I've said sorry I'm wrong. I just didn't do it to you. :awesome:

I still think umad thou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom