• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
You know, I was going to post something intelligent in this thread. But after the Pony Brigade showed up I have now decided to take my discussions elsewhere...

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I fixed it.
But you see, Nintendo wants to have the GOOD ponies in SBB4, so there's no way that your list could be right in the slightest.

Also, Twilight Sparkle can play the "I'm the main character" card, so she wins by default.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
You know, I was going to post something intelligent in this thread. But after the Pony Brigade showed up I have now decided to take my discussions elsewhere...
Hey star, could you point me to your direction? I'm getting a bit lost in here lol..

@Iblis: nah man, Ponies ain't my thing that's why I :troll:

But sure we can go around of MKWii tomorrow.

:phone:

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Well, this thread has taken an interesting turn...

On-topic, how many number of stages and what stages do you guys expect?

In the original SSB, there were nine; in SSBM, there were 29; in SSBB, there were 41. There are some obvious stages; a Galaxy stage, a Skyward Sword stage, perhaps a Kirby Epic Yarn stage too. But what do you think the others may be?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Implying I actually care after I said this passes time.

Also Mink, I called you here so I could back at my MM. If I lose you should buy me a pony plushie like the one you have

EDIT: Is Bad Crashway 502 only ****** me?

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Well, this thread has taken an interesting turn...

On-topic, how many number of stages and what stages do you guys expect?

In the original SSB, there were nine; in SSBM, there were 29; in SSBB, there were 41. There are some obvious stages; a Galaxy stage, a Skyward Sword stage, perhaps a Kirby Epic Yarn stage too. But what do you think the others may be?
Well, there are 6 main ponies in MLP, so it would make sense to have 6 more stages than in Brawl: 47

One new stage for each Pony, but of course we also need a general "Pony" stage in Ponyville, so bump that up to 48.

I'm getting the bad gateway too, Iblis.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
aiyyo when are we playing MKWii again? After I get off work tomorrow?
@Ibliskxskxkxsx

MKWii is as much fun as flipping a coin dawg.

MKDS and MK64 are where it's at.

Guys, guys~!
Lets not argue about this here.

Besides there all trash compared to mario tennis :troll:

Also doods. We gotta form the green text brigade.

EDIT: Loool dood, this place is always getting wrecked by the 502 error. Smashboards more like crashboards. =w=

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
wtf is up with they gay *** mlp ******s thinking they have value in life? ur all **** who watch a ***** show, just gtfo and stop tainting our community with your bull**** pile of load. ur show is crap, nobody likes it, all of the ponies r gay and ppl who like it r gay so u all suck each other's ****s like ****ing gay *** butt buddies should do. go kill urselves u have no worth in life, ur parents probably don't even like u, cause u watch a gay show and r proud of being a homosexual whose going to burn in hell. god you all making me ****ing sick you piles of **** gtfo this site please, all u do is ruin everything for the good honest-hearted people in this community with ur gay *** bull**** pls just leave us the **** alone we don't want **** to do with ur gay *** ******** ****** pony show.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Am I the only one that didn't know the original lateen was white O_o

^^^im guessing the pony crew rejected you. It's ok man you want a hug?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
wtf is up with they gay *** mlp ******s thinking they have value in life? ur all **** who watch a ***** show, just gtfo and stop tainting our community with your bull**** pile of load. ur show is crap, nobody likes it, all of the ponies r gay and ppl who like it r gay so u all suck each other's ****s like ****ing gay *** butt buddies should do. go kill urselves u have no worth in life, ur parents probably don't even like u, cause u watch a gay show and r proud of being a homosexual whose going to burn in hell. god you all making me ****ing sick you piles of **** gtfo this site please, all u do is ruin everything for the good honest-hearted people in this community with ur gay *** bull**** pls just leave us the **** alone we don't want **** to do with ur gay *** ******** ****** pony show.

This x3. Except for the pony people I know.

Am I the only one that didn't know the original lateen was white O_o

^^^im guessing the pony crew rejected you. It's ok man you want a hug?
I hope I get rejected.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
From Iblis's Profile Wall: Written by Sunny.
Blame the jiggly boards! One bronie says the word, and the rest follow in to raid. Its like pony military headquarters!

But i'd take a swarm of bronies over one smashchu anyday .-.
YOOOOOOOO WILLIS THIS THREAD JUST GOT BETTER.

Chu+Willis+Ponies. Today was a good day.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
goku isn't gonna be in the next smash ur mad stupid for thinking that. goku is going to genesis, i talked to him he told me he will never participate in any smash game. chris ur a ******.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
1+ post, yea!!!

Stages,? Hmm.. Well Custom Robo I guess....

How about a crazy stage based upon... Oh wait, I'm not finished yet. teehee

Is the pony brigade gone now? I want some kind of meaningful discussion here. Not like we really had any before... But I need something to pass the time while I finish up my stage concept.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
IMO we need another WTF board like hanenbow. It was impossible to fight seriously on but it was kinda fun.

Kirby wii will probably also get a stage

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
IMO we need another WTF board like hanenbow. It was impossible to fight seriously on but it was kinda fun.

Kirby wii will probably also get a stage

Let's just say I'm working on our next Hanenbow. I said this next idea was wild! Even the music choices are going to shock.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
It's all good guys they aren't coming back. I invaded their home thread :awesome:

So back to SSB4, Star, I hated Hannebow so I'm scared.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
It's all good guys they aren't coming back. I invaded their home thread :awesome:

So back to SSB4, Star, I hated Hannebow so I'm scared.
Let me give you guys a hint, it will be Pokémon Floats on steroids dipped in candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom