• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Star I think i'll go with your first pic which means it's a gsmecube game. Hmmm still not much to go on

:phone:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Star I think i'll go with your first pic which means it's a gsmecube game. Hmmm still not much to go on

Nope, but I did swap the image in hopes somebody would catch it. So sly. lol

But take a step back and think about it a minute... This is what happens when I'm subjugated to riddles for the past several hours. I start becoming the Riddler myself. :\

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
@Chris: It's bad to recycle jokes, no one cares the second time around LOL

@Actual topic: Does it have to do with stage transitions that go vertical and horizontal?

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
@Iblis I don't feel in the mood to comment negativly towards ur comments,so I really dont give a falco what u post about me.

@Star Are you working on SSBU?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I was just about to say that.

Iirc that idea was being thrown around in the early days (earlier anyway) of the thread

Well what I'm about to do with it is going to blow everyone of them out of the water. This will be my best yet, or I'll shut down my account.

Good question... Is it possible I in fact have some sort of affiliation with Nintendo? Hmm.......

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
haha my bad, i didnt mean to start a chris redfield debate. :(
It's k, you're smarter than the other guy I quoted.

@Iblis I don't feel in the mood to comment negativly towards ur comments,so I really dont give a falco what u post about me.

Lol it's because you never win and just make yourself look worse. You contribute as much as how stupid your avi is LOL

Hmmm....another Chris?......We should be friends :awesome:
Well damn.

@Actual topic: I was going to say something about graphics change in the BG. I'm too slow :c

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
No you shouldn't. You should be fiercest enemies. There's only room for ONE chris on THIS thread. :-P

Now, what is the general opinion on an FF stage? It's fine to have stages from constantly changing games, isn't it? Although if there aren't any characters to go with that stage i guess it's unlikely....

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Star,do you guys srsly say im the troll?This is topsy turvy!
Out of most everyone in this thread I have been the kindest to you. Because I do give you a chance instead of just upright flaming you. I've warned you before about some of your actions, but it wasn't out of me being mean. Actually it was the opposite.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Well what I'm about to do with it is going to blow everyone of them out of the water. This will be my best yet, or I'll shut down my account.
So far my favorite has been the DK silouhette(?) one. Let's see if the new one can top it

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Out of most everyone in this thread I have been the kindest to you. Because I do give you a chance instead of just upright flaming you. I've warned you before about some of your actions, but it wasn't out of me being mean. Actually it was the opposite.
Listen,all the bs iblis gives me isnt just "pointing out my mistakes",he just looks for mistakes in everyone of my posts.He's the troll.

On subject-Do you think Ryu and Llyod are good character ideas?

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
Ryu is a good character idea, but remember it sounds good as an IDEA. Seriously i just cant picture him in smash bros, he should stay in street fighter. Plus he might be to much of a semi-Lucario clone, but only because of there similar moves.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Ryu is a good character idea, but remember it sounds good as an IDEA. Seriously i just cant picture him in smash bros, he should stay in street fighter. Plus he might be to much of a semi-Lucario clone, but only because of there similar moves.

Only thing I see as similar would be Dtilt and Neutral B tbh.

Oh but you have no idea what all is involved with this one...
That hard read though.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Great conversations going on here this afternoon. Today was a good day, I guess it was for others as well.

oSo spits hot fire. + I'm glad others are interested too.
I was waiting for you to come back! You missed it all homie LOL.

@DChris: I'll dig up my Ryu moveset I made tomorrow.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Either you have to quote someone. When you are making a quick reply make sure you have "sig on" also it has to be longer than your sig.

The 2nd part I'm unsure on.

@Ryu H. Beserk made a moveset for him, turned out really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom