• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Tikao

Smash Ace
Noooooooooooooooooooo, pls no Breloom ... the most annoying Pokemon ever ... well in competitve pokemon ... as well as casual pokemon ... lost my first pokemon in randomizer nutzlocke challenge in emerald D:

anyway, ssb4 needs Ninten ... this won't happen, but it would be way too awesome

<---- Ninten Hype Train ... literally

Nido

ily Sebby
You calling me a liar?

I've been accused of being a stalker and a liar, what's next? Schizophrenic pedophile?

Tikao

Smash Ace
Villager is Fuel, he lives in tazmily VILLAGE, his dad is a woodcutter, so thats where he got his axe .... do you ever wondered what happens when you follow someone like lucas into some adventures and you're not in tazmily? ... well he sits there and does nothing like all the game-charakters in other games right ... WRONG. he and his dad nearly died when their house burned down, so Fuels mind became cruel and obsessed ... and he only wants on e thing ... revenge ... but what would everyone say if they would find out ... so thats why he became some kind of a batman ... his dad just nearly died, but thats enough for him ... thats why he's always smiling when he beats the crab out of pigmasks ... so nobody will find out about his cruel mind ... every time he got the opportunity, he grabs his axe and slays some pigmasks ... the cruel and obsessed version of batman from mother3 in ssb4 ... why should anybody hate on that

everything i wrote here is 100% true, everybody who denies it is just afraid of him and lies for his own safety
but I'm not afraid because Fuel wouldn't even think of hurting me ... but the reason behind this is complicated and another story ... a secret story nobody knows ... someone found out ... he was never seen after that day

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I've run usability tests of defibrillators but i still won't use one on this thread

Jamwa

Smash Champion
in the character discussion directory ness is greyed out

wat is this what have you done _SSJ4_KiBY_YOLOS
._________________________WAG69_?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
in the character discussion directory ness is greyed out

wat is this what have you done _SSJ4_KiBY_YOLOS
._________________________WAG69_?
The _SSJ4_KiRBY_YOLOSWAG69_ giveth and the _SSJ4_KiRBY_YOLOSWAG69_ taketh away

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
WHAT THE HELL.

So, I somehow got a blister between my 2 toes (my big toe and the one next to it) like a month ago, today (at like 5 PM) it popped. Blood flowed out like a F***ing volcano. Had to have my 2 toes grasp a Kleenex so blood wouldn't keep flowing out...

Thankfully my sister was home and put a Band-aid between those 2 toes and cleaned it, but my god, I never had a blister before, and never had that happen... O__O
My god that was pretty disgusting...

Nido

ily Sebby
WHAT THE HELL.

So, I somehow got a blister between my 2 toes (my big toe and the one next to it) like a month ago, today (at like 5 PM) it popped. Blood flowed out like a F***ing volcano. Had to have my 2 toes grasp a Kleenex so blood wouldn't keep flowing out...

Thankfully my sister was home and put a Band-aid between those 2 toes and cleaned it, but my god, I never had a blister before, and never had that happen... O__O
My god that was pretty disgusting...

Ness 682

Smash Apprentice
Main concern? Ness not confirmed for SSB4? Why wouldn't they include him in the next one? Not only would they take away one of the most (if not THE most) iconic character from the Mother series, but if that were the case, he'd be the only veteran (character that has been in all 3 Smash games to this date) to not be included in it. That would just be.......weird.

Nido

ily Sebby
OMG THE NESS BOARD IS GETTING ACTIVE AGAIN!

I THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME.

@Everyone else: Don't worry, Nido is just a pessimist who thinks SSB4 should have less characters than Brawl. :p

But we still love him!!!!!
I don't really care about the amount of characters, just which characters are actually in it.

Which is why it will suck because villager, wii fit trainer, mega man, peach and so on

awwww thanks

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im pretty sure this thread gets an average of at least 10-15 posts per week...

It just so happens that all of those posts happen on the same day.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Top Bottom