• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Peach is k, she's one of my least favorite characters from the Mario series, but considering im a MASSIVE Mario fanboy (I main Yoshi, Bowser, and Mario, and also play Luigi lol), I still probably would end up putting her in the upper half of the brawl cast if I were to order every character by favorites. Barely though.

I love Daisy though. I have no idea why, I just do, in fact imo, Bowser > Yoshi > Daisy > Mario > Toadette are my top 5 favorites in order.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Peach is k, she's one of my least favorite characters from the Mario series, but considering im a MASSIVE Mario fanboy (I main Yoshi, Bowser, and Mario, and also play Luigi lol), I still probably would end up putting her in the upper half of the brawl cast if I were to order every character by favorites. Barely though.

I love Daisy though. I have no idea why, I just do, in fact imo, Bowser > Yoshi > Daisy > Mario > Toadette are my top 5 favorites in order.
My top 5 Mario characters in order are probably:

Bowser = yoshi (Could never decide between these two.... maybe Yoshi if I absolutely had to? I dunno) ----> Kamek ----> Bowser jr. ----> Peach (I have no idea why. Although pop culture puts her down as ditzy, in most actual games she actually has some oddly mature moments that make me really like her.)

(On the other hand she can sometimes be just too ditzy/stereotypical to like ever. But meah. She switches.)

Nido

ily Sebby
Peach is a ***** she cheats in Mario Party ****ing hell why was peach made I hate you nintendo.

#Luigimasterrace

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I will say this about Peach, she's almost always good in basically every Mario game ever. Pretty much the only game she's ever been in that I can think of off the top of my head where she isnt Top ~ Mid tier is Mario Kart DS, but even then she was only VERY slightly less good since everyone had access to the exact same karts so playing her was literally just less weight and thats it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oh lol, I thought you meant these:

And I totally forgot, Peach is also bad in Super Mario Kart (the first one before MK64, the one with DK Jr.)

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Welp saturday I got 7th in singles, 4 in doubles, and Destroy a good 9 to 10 stocks in a crew battle my hometown won. Some good combo video footage. Uploads and vids for critique up in the near future

Tikao

Smash Ace
i made a funny ness-hack ... he just says ok everytime a hitbox connects (so multi-hit-attacks like his fair are funny) so that is annoying, so you can win against your enemy ... don't know why i posted this here, was just bored and wanted to share this , because it's important and will save you, because someone will point a gun to you and say "you'll survive if you win in ssbb vs me" but it's someone who is waaay better than you, then you just use this, because he forgot to mention this in the rules, and he will just walk away, so you can start eating oreo's again, and eating oreo's means you're safe

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Welp, next week I'm going to work on the matchup guide, and everyone is welcome to come help out. PM me about it if you want in, but I'm gonna start on from the top of the current matchup chart downward. So I'll be collecting metaknight data, looking at matches, (maybe put some good and bad examples in the thread.) But this is for the community, so I would love anyone to add, debate, and discuss what I end up posting. It'll be a huge guide, so I'll do it in installments.

Kokomaniac

Smash Journeyman
It's hard for me to articulate my thoughts on matchups but I have hundreds, if not thousands of matches against Marth, link, toon link, among others...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well, as a Yoshi/Bowser/Mario main, I can give you my opinions on their MUs with Ness:

Yoshi - 0 or -1 for Ness. Leaning towards even with a VERY slight advantage for Yoshi.
Bowser - 0. It's extremely momentum based in that whoever gets a hit can snowball hard from there.
Mario - +1 Ness. Mario is bad, Ness is less bad, +1 Ness. Lol.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Hey Guys!

5Guys has good fries.

Random question, does anyone know the lag on ness after using any of his throws as well as the earliest time an opponent can react? I have no clue where to look up frame data.

Top Bottom