• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Tikao

Smash Ace
i prefer to die instead and save the items for later ... and in the end, there is no later and i have to sell it because my inventory is full :<

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Well... been a while since I posted here lol
...And also I still have the issue of limited bandwidth. :/ (Sister bought more bandwidth today hence why I'm on now)

This morning though I had a dream where a new Smash 4 was shown. I saw Mario, Sonic and Snake in the cutscene, and Snake had his C-4 to blow up both of them. Then after, I saw a Fire Pillar shot... I'm like NESS?!?!??! And the trailer showed his name. In my dream I was screaming soooooooo happily and I almost screamed IRL. But then my dream ended and I saw that it was still 6:00 AM (I have to get up at 7 AM for school), so I just went back to sleep. Upset. :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Why do I have the distinct feeling ssb4 will be bad and I'll have to continue raging at brawl
I dunno what evidence there could possibly be for SSB4 being anything worse than 'decent' at the very least. :3

But perhaps the trailers they were showing us are nothing like the game actually plays? :troll:

Nido

ily Sebby
gashi pls

SSB4 will suck because Toon Link, Peach, Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer and Villager are playable.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
SSB4 will suck because it wont have masked man
or slark
or meepo
or a chocobo
or crash
or a little jumping spider
or frogger
or zapper
or paper mario
or gex
or viewtiful joe
or mecury meltdown
or tanya
or balrog
or nic cage

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
For the low low price of just $1999.99, I can make you feel MORE than just happiness... mmmmmm...

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Oh hey guys a few weeks ago I had this happen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEHYzgXdIw4
That was glorious. And Ness' head is too good... Hopefully it consumes the whole universe again in SSB4. :p

Also does anyone else feel the newcomers for SSB4 are a bit overpowered? O__o
nothings finalised yet
because in the video of sakurai vs some random dude megaman's dsmash does like 50%+

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
How so? Sakurai has already said maybe to Mewtwo due to his new forms, and speaking of his new forms, he has TWO, not just one, plus is a poster poke for the new movie which is THE reason Lucario was in Brawl (he was a poster poke for the movie), saying he has as much of a chance as ****ty ass, never going to be in anything good, cloud **** isnt true at all. Now, Im not saying Mewtwo will be in, I honestly dont think he will, but he has a good chance.

Nido

ily Sebby
How so? Sakurai has already said maybe to Mewtwo due to his new forms, and speaking of his new forms, he has TWO, not just one, plus is a poster poke for the new movie which is THE reason Lucario was in Brawl (he was a poster poke for the movie), saying he has as much of a chance as ****ty ***, never going to be in anything good, cloud **** isnt true at all. Now, Im not saying Mewtwo will be in, I honestly dont think he will, but he has a good chance.

Mega evolutions are almost as gay as the ff7 ****** himself and I was under the impression Sakurai hadn't said anything about Mewtwo so I assumed it was a 0% chance, which is why I likened it to the ******'s chances of getting in.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Unlikely, but I'd love to see Breloom in Smash 4... :p

I do think a Gen 3 rep is necessary and plus Breloom is my favorite Pokemon, lol
If he actually does I'm maining him and Ness xD
/inb4 Spore has horrible range

Top Bottom