• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Community Combo Vid *COMPLETED* + shoe discussion + DDL

Uffe

Smash Hero
FuPoo ***** robots and makes it look funny. And yes, thanks a ton, xoxokev!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That was amazing! Of the bad stuff I sent in, I'm glad you gave me 3 clips, lol.
I need better footage, most of that was fairly old.

I'm also glad you used my title idea. :laugh:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, it sounded like a modern 8-bit remix. I loved it.

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
Glad it's finally done. Too bad there are only 5 clips of my Ness. I should've sent those better replays even after the deadline was over, but I got lazy... *sigh*

Oh well, more stuff for my own never-to-come video. ^___^

lol@grenade

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Great work xoxokev and all Ness mains :D
The syncing was perfect, and the kills are sorted out, I thought that was pretty cool. :laugh: The PKT2 KO's are at the beginning, Cazcombos around the middle, utilt stuff here, nair combos there. 1337-Zero's Norfair PKT2 KO was too good.
I loved the music, you know where I can download it?

Thanks for putting me in the vid too. :chuckle:

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Excellent job Kev!
Seeing all those awesome combos has made me wanna play so bad XD

I don't remember who made the music, but great job! It was really cool.

Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Son.

That... That was a pretty disgusting video. :laugh: 10 out of 10 easy. Favorited. So awesome.

Good show, xoxo, your video editing skillz are second to none. Good games, Ness playaz... good games. Was that FlatSoda's music? If so, props to him as well, it really fits Ness.

Makes me proud to main :ness2:...

Meian

Smash Cadet
Awesome job all of you with the video! Bit disappointed I wasn't able to get any of my replays sent but in the end you all made Ness look amazing^^ Hope to see a sequel in the future XD

Oh yea, added to the video list

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Wow.
You guys are way too good with PK Thunder. Holy smokes, no one was telling me you could do that ****.

... Grr, it makes me so angry I don't have that mastery again. I used to aim PK thunders blind in SSB 64.

FooPu's suicidal attacks make me O_O .
EDIT: Watching it again, Chrono Cross' were awesome too.

And yes, xoxo for Editor tier.

... what is the music? It sounds like EB but it's not....

Noa.

Smash Master
Great video from the Ness community.

It had good timing and very fitting music. The title also does it justice. "We Can Recover" implies that Ness isn't as bad as people think, and he isn't. He's a pretty solid character. Very impressive combos and KOs.

And I think I'm the first non-Ness main to post here. But it's a cool video.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I looked over the entire video again. And it made me sad there was no MK being destroyed.
Magnet Kills are the best, though.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I looked over the entire video again. And it made me sad there was no MK being destroyed.
Magnet Kills are the best, though.
My first clip was against Meta Knight...

Sunset Fiesta Meta Knight, no less. *plays castanets*

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Done about that quality? Do you want to tone it down or something? It's pretty good as it is.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Well........ It loads pretty slow when it's widescreen like that.
Put "&fmt=18" at the end of the URL and watch it.

Meian

Smash Cadet
Depends on the PC, loaded fine for me. Just click HQ again to reduce it.

CarVac

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, FireKirby. The HQ button wasn't there for me, and i never thought of editing the URL.

Edit: perhaps the HQ version could be linked to on the 1st page?

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
What type of computer are you using to watch? Cause I know when I've tried to watch xoxokevs other combo video on my school computers (macs) it loads low quality first.

also Yes the music is by my cousin Flatsoda for those of you wondering.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
Hey, just saw the completed work and just wanted to say you guys did a great job. Not only were the combos and set ups amazing, but the music and editing were equally as great! Give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done! Hopefully the Sheik board's video is just as good : )

CarVac

Smash Journeyman
I run Linux and Opera (but it's really not relevant. Probably just the link.)
Maybe if the '&fmt=22' weren't there at all on the link, the HQ button would be available.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Man i wish i had a SD card so i could've sent some stuff i have saved, great vid guys very well put together.

Also xoxokev really smart way of gimping lucas, i never though of doing that before.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I wish I had some stuff to make a compilation video including tons of Ness mains. This just turned out great. The best part is that each Ness main looked good and the music choice was pretty unique that some even started to ask who made it and where they could find it. I'm all for another one.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We could do 2 or 3 of these a year. Maybe another one some time September, would work. Sooner, if we could find someone to record.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
xoxokev, I wish you could make a video for the Samus board! I would really love one! Your editing is superb, and the music of choice was funny, but in a good way! Awesome that my brother, Uffe, got to start off the video with a bang, or in this case, a PK Flash.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Hey, just saw the completed work and just wanted to say you guys did a great job. Not only were the combos and set ups amazing, but the music and editing were equally as great! Give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done! Hopefully the Sheik board's video is just as good : )
Thanks, East! :D It seems a lot of people on SmashBoards are making little compilation videos. Are you guys doing something like this? Different players using Sheik and stuff?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
This video was incredible! The sick Ness kills and excellent mindgames. The music is too good for words, huge props for FlatSoda. This video definately inspires me to perfect my Ness and this video is going on my iPod. Ness mains, keep giving Ness positive rep and FlatSoda, keep making high quality music.

Top Bottom