• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Community Combo Vid *COMPLETED* + shoe discussion + DDL

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I would say it's a shame I didn't contribute but it's alright because this turned out superb without me :). Nice work everyone, impressive Ness tricks from all, and a very entertaining video.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
lmao 2:34
Way to go for the overkill Chrono XD

And holy shiz last KO rofllz

Now I really wish I had a chance to participate D:
Music was awesome too.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I need the link to this music. Was it mentioned earlier in this thread?
BTW Uffe, PKT2 mindgames rock, but man u can mindgame PK Flash too lol first clip.

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
Sorry for bumping this but I've been meaning to ask xoxokev when this was finished awhile back but just haven't had the time yet to ask in my busy time.

But uh yeah. You should really put the original quality video up for download. I love collecting Combo videos and such from YouTube via FLV files. After seeing this again in HD I deleted my YouTube version of We Can Recover and now want a copy of it ;__; I know Rykoshet ( forgive me for spelling ) has an original download link accompanying his YouTube versions his Ike videos.

...tl;dr, make it available for download! YouTube FLV sucks... and hard.

**EDIT** UNRELATED NOTE

I turned on Brawl and got this fffff

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
I don't, but i got a weird one a few weeks ago. I forget what it said, but considering I hadn't gotten one for months I was surprised.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
Well considering this is a shoe discussion as well, id like to bring up this tragic event.

It's a store on my way to my college, and I had the time to take a picture of it while on the ride back today. Two different pictures, that's why the S is a bit weird

And I thought it was lulzy considering we always boast about ness's shoes :(

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Well considering this is a shoe discussion as well, id like to bring up this tragic event.

It's a store on my way to my college, and I had the time to take a picture of it while on the ride back today. Two different pictures, that's why the S is a bit weird

And I thought it was lulzy considering we always boast about ness's shoes :(
Beast. WTH is that store closing?
Maybe they probably had to get more Ness shoes I guess.

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
Bam! Just finished downloading it just now and it's -spectacular~- Muchisimas gracias for this! Very well worth it.

mobilisq

Smash Ace
so in the event that we ever make another one of these, i think ive done quite a handful of interesting things in recent replays

Uffe

Smash Hero
I've done a whole lot of nothing. :( I two stocked a Marth today on Brinstar, though. A different Marth. Not the one recorded.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think it's a little early to start planning this again. Maybe another month or so? Some time during June, maybe a little after the new tier list.

I haven't done anything special lately. :(

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
I still say give it a complete year or so then we'll plan for another one.

In the next one, we need to pull of what wasn't seen in this one ( I think, I'll double check later ). Jablocks, reflect kills with bats, tailwhipping gimps, PK Thunder stage spikes, and of course more of the awesome aerial combos we can already pull of. A whole year gives us PLENTY of time to pull of magnificent stuff.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I still say give it a complete year or so then we'll plan for another one.

In the next one, we need to pull of what wasn't seen in this one ( I think, I'll double check later ). Jablocks, reflect kills with bats, tailwhipping gimps, PK Thunder stage spikes, and of course more of the awesome aerial combos we can already pull of. A whole year gives us PLENTY of time to pull of magnificent stuff.
I might have that. What about PKT2 stage spikes? Because I've got that. Well, that was in We Can Recover. But it's still cool. Plus, a lot of that stuff is situational. And I need a new Wii.

Top Bottom