• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Your such an *** Keith, if you don't go to another tournament the day I finally do see you I'm just going to ignore and act like I've never met you before :facepalm:
.... thats ****in harsh, and not true. I will prob be at NCSU, but i dont know if im entering. I need to work on things. i cant go from taking a match off blue rogue, to losing to some unranked in NC. And without mk, i need to get more experience of not playing this game on autopilot. ill **** stingers on Friday, and i will prob be ready by toruney.

it's that gay thug lovin.
kevin nanney is the only man for me.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
like.... when i make my comeback.

Things will be lookin a little more like this.
TOP 4 STATUS BABY!

*goes back to hyperbolic time chamber.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
the greatest anime of all time; I loved that show so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but I love how you left out the part where hiei got up and opened his third eye and called out the dragon from the darkness flame (check on that attack, its something like that; not absolutely sure of the exact wording; haven't seen this anime in over a year :( )

all this means that even once Zeru Barton gives out his strongest attack, he gets his azz kicked :(

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
the greatest anime of all time; I loved that show so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but I love how you left out the part where hiei got up and opened his third eye and called out the dragon from the darkness flame (check on that attack, its something like that; not absolutely sure of the exact wording; haven't seen this anime in over a year :( )

all this means that even once Zeru Barton gives out his strongest attack, he gets his azz kicked :(
no his name is Zeru

i just spliced in Barton from Trowa Barton, gundam wing zero, the greatest of gunadam anime

and yea, yu yu hakusho *****

WAY BETTER THAN ****TY ASSS BLEACH!!! U HEARD ME CRAIG!!! U HEARD ME KSK!!!

Foxy

Smash Master
foxy's gettin' it in
clearly not

as i have a freaking tournament to run

"freaking" in the good excited way

zeldarox, i do know where craven is myself just from melee tournies there, but we need an address and directions if possible, you would know the campus better than i.

and any info on parking? i think all the times i've been to tournaments at duke i've paid to park at a parking deck, but i don't know if i had to.

whatever info you give me i'll put in the OP for everyone.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
kevin will be here and will almost certainly be playing melee 90% of the time...but theres not a tournament no =[

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Keith ford became a fan of gamer girls

but only the attention whores version of gamer girls. they will do anything. ;)

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Melee side event, yes?

If Austin, Cam, Kevin and myself will be in attendance, that's all we really need. ;]

EDIT:
but only the attention whores version of gamer girls. they will do anything. ;)
True as hell. You should look up videos of JOKR/Aleta from the dance game community. She is the personification of this statement and also happens to be really fine.

Top Bottom