• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
like I could but I really want to have some friendlies at this and I don't want people coming up to me between each friendly. Like I guess I could. It really wouldn't be too much of a bother. I would just prefer if someone would deal with the money thing.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well, if u were in the middle of the match u could just give them your card and direct them to the drink machine. that way you will always know who has it, and you won't need to go get it urself every time

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Coming to this.

Where will it be in relation to where ordinary Dukes are?
well if you just go to where you usually you I'll come get you. I'll be making that trip a few times throughout the day to pick ppl up. Its less than 20 ft away, right down the hall and past the door.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
well, if we do the draft here, how much is the buy in? it's $12 here
We had bought our own pair of boxes, so we were just going to draft for, well, free, just have everyone give us all the cards back so we can try to get another box. (Weren't planning on having any prizes, just some friendly draft to practice techskill)

So there's no buy-in, unless you want to help us do these more frequently in the future, then it would be cool to throw like $5 our way.

Also friend me on facebook DJ.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Ah alright cool man thanks.

Also Stongers, Jim, Twitch, and I would need housing.
Is that directed at me or the brawl community in general. You are welcome to sleep in the common room here. I would offer my room but there's little room and the floor is hard, cold tile. So, if small, cramped, hard, cold places is what your looking for, then I guess I got you covered. But seriously, I've slept in common rooms before and the furniture is kinda comfy and the room stays a moderate temperature. Actually feels pretty good.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
ZeldaRox just gained 1000 bro points for saving this tourney. Good ****.

Now I won't be coming home this weekend for nothing.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
ZeldaRox just gained 1000 bro points for saving this tourney. Good ****.

Now I won't be coming home this weekend for nothing.
I hate to call you out on this after complimenting me but you just forgot the "!".....never forget the "!" ;) j/k

lol thankyou but don't mention it

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Draft is staying at NCSU. No one wants to really drive to Duke just to do a thing we were going to do here. Driving decision is not up to me, sorry!

Can text me at 919-704-4766 if you're gonna go/not gonna. (This number won't receive calls (just texts), and my phone speaker is pretty terrible anyway, so get at me there)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Umm

zeldarox
stockfield + fyre maybe? and then urlon/spite if fyre came i'd assume
me+you+jim+twitch
snap+craig+vice
uncle, so shady and keith prolly
foxy would have to be here
seth
...rPsi

and umm idk any more off the top of my head

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
well if more than 30 show up we may have to move to the huge common room. We'll see though. I'll let foxy look at the room and see if he wants to move it to the other one. but I hope a lot of people come to this.

btw, bring tvs/set-ups. or else

and by or else, I mean, you'll be playing on lcds....mwuhahaha

edit: forgot a ha

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i know its gonna be at least 20; its looking already between 25-30. But it looks like it can quickly grow to 40.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Foxy is currently at the Muse concert, I will try to get in touch with him to make sure he updates the OP

EDIT: I'll change the title and quote Michael's offer

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i've been using nobody but ike today on the allisbrawl ladder to get ready for low tiers.
i'm ****in winnin this ****

Top Bottom