• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ehh...I facebook stalked her already...she aight

just bring her to the tourney...put her on to another smasher if you don't wanna pipe

or bring her to the tourney and pipe simultaneously

win win either way...lol

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
****... when it comes to *****, TKO don't play around.

you dont believe in steaming the broccoli, u eat it raw.

i got ya bro.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I have no idea what that was supposed to mea but LMAO!

and I mean im just saying...ever since i been in maryland i havent been getting it in nearly as much as I did when I was in NC...so now i do not really pass up any of my sexual encounters...unless we done already had sex like 100 times then its whatever

Foxy

Smash Master
why are people pretending like i have potential to get laid
tyvm nc but smash is still the only thing i've ever accomplished or been good at

she's just a girl that's known me for a year or two and been friend-ish, nothing to see here folks

i am certainly not the talk of the ladies' town for those who do not know better

and i would be MORE than happy to run melee, or let stingers or maria give me a hand with it... all depending on how many people would come for it, and how many setups we would get.

i would also love melee lowtiers, if possible.

brawl singles/doubles/lowtiers and melee singles/doubles/lowtiers would make for a ton of events though... and unless we had a lot of time and a lot of interest and a lot of setups i think we should do the melee things more side-tourney style (all i really mean is, go with something like a $2 entrance fee, people like me who would be interested in all those events don't want to shell out $30 total)

maybe exclude melee doubles though? even though i would enjoy it, it probably won't get many entrants anyways.

singles/lowtier singles can always be low entrance-fee and round-robin throughout the day alongside the brawl tournament, if few enough entered.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I have no idea what that was supposed to mea but LMAO!

and I mean im just saying...ever since i been in maryland i havent been getting it in nearly as much as I did when I was in NC...so now i do not really pass up any of my sexual encounters...unless we done already had sex like 100 times then its whatever
oh u preaching to the quire dawg. i have been taking online classes for my college since January( out of a car.)

And i havent seen any of my female friends since the summer :(

But like, im prob moving to greenville next semester for college and bruh... if you trying to have a good time in NC, ECU is the place u need to be.

Tell um Josh.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
there are a couple places for free parking; people can park anywhere on central campus (the parking lots are next to the appartments on Erwin) or they can park in the Bryan Center lot (next to the parking deck). If they park on central, they'll just need to ride the bus over to West. The bus stops are obvious. Just ask the bus driver they are going to west and he will let them know when/where to get off.

So parking:

125 Science Dr, Durham, NC 27708 (just drive to the end where all you see is a cirlce. The parking garage is right next to the bryan center).

Next to any appartment on Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705.

209 Anderson Street, Durham, NC 27705 has a fairly good sized parking lot.

The tournament is tentatively in Craven House A Commons. If the turnout is large, then it will be moved to House E/F.

Craven Dorm is on the main quad. Just head towards the Chapel. When facing the Chapel from the busstop, the area on the left is the main residential quad. Turn Left. You are now facing the main residential quad. There are cement walkways to take, one on the left side of the quad, one on the right. Take the one on the left. Walk straight, You will pass one archway. Directly after this archway is Craven. It will say B next to the door. You will need someone to let you in. I suggest getting a phone number. I will give mine to people who pm me. At that point the person should be able to bring you.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
No, the :/ was just cause I felt silly because I still thought it was at NCSU

pfffffft I am most definitely probably coming to this since it is 5 minutes away.
May even bring a melee set up :) or a brawl one... who knows

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
penelope cruz? of all latinas to pick from

besides my universal chart of girls is

Latinas>Light skinned non ghetto black chick> white/some exoctic race > asians >black chicks

I have dated an iraqi...she looks white tho...lol

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
penelope cruz? of all latinas to pick from

besides my universal chart of girls is

Latinas>Light skinned non ghetto black chick> white/some exoctic race > asians >black chicks

I have dated an iraqi...she looks white tho...lol
Yo, are you serious? Penelope Cruz is GORGEOUS.

I don't think I could make a list like that but bottom of the list would still have to be: mixed white/black girls > light skinned black girls > black girls.

Except for Halle Berry and Beyonce.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
ya? cuz mine would be

more beautiful than beautiful girls > beautiful girls > not that beautiful girls > less than not that beautiful girls > ugly *** *****es

you racist ****holes.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
That list is pretty much How easy it is to be attractive to me...lol

I've seen plenty of black chicks that looked better than latinas

thats pretty much a tier list...and latinas are MK...they still beatable

P.Cruz

Vs.

Jessica Alba though?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
ya? cuz mine would be

more beautiful than beautiful girls > beautiful girls > not that beautiful girls > less than not that beautiful girls > ugly *** *****es

you racist ****holes.
lol.....not really sure if he is trolling

but yeah........you can't say you don't find Kelly Rowland or Beyonce or Halle Berry or Tyra Banks attractive.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Plur thats the same thing unattractive girls say when they are fed up that a guy is talking about a girl that isnt them.

but yea, it's been since February for me :(

So i need to put in overtime when i hit ECU

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
i never boast about that :(

and what is with this recent rush of hatred towards me? you trying to follow the other melee players and hate me? find dawg what ev.
LOL Keith I don't hate anyone. There isn't a single person I hate in this community.

And I honestly wasn't specifically referencing you with either of my comments so cut back on the sodium content, bayb.

AND YOUR ***** *** STILL WON'T PLAY BRAWL WITH ME. :(

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
not sure how to interpret this

this :( has me on the fence

edit: Keith, if it makes you feel better, I don't hate you. I think you're one of the coolest guys in NC, right behind Snap and a few others.
well i pick on melee players alot, and alot of them are salty cause of it :/

so i can see why they get upset.

brawl players like me, that's all that really matters i guess, cause that's the game i play.

edit plur it's cause i dont have a car :(

Top Bottom