• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Having met and talked to all the Melee girls, Lily is probably the most overall attractive and Hailey is the nicest.

I liked that dance game girls were so amazing some times. It was neat. My friend Amber once beat MMX (who was the best in the world at the time) in a Kage/Mango kinda upset at one of my nationals. So crazy.

I'll have to post up some of dance games finest. My ex of like 2 1/2 years is the best female pump player in America by far, and super legit at 4 arrow stuff.

Aleta, who is just fun ;], is super attractive and super ill at ITG and can pass sets of stuff I probably couldn't ever have made it through.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I mean Idk I was talking to some of the melee players at pound and i was like yea she kinda cute and they was like "uhh shes a jumpoff"

not saying that dissuaded me from tryna holla but I was a punk *** ***** back then and figured since i play brawl nothing would come of me trying to get at any of the melee girls

besides i thought milktea was way more attractive

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ehhh, hoes can be unattractive at times, even if u know the vag is free.

i hate girls that are to stupid to hold a good conversation. and most slutty girls i know are about as dumb as a brick.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
craig :" Yo keith, you ever heard of a girl named kiwi?"
keith: " the melee player?"
craig: " yea"
keith: " yea i saw her at pound, shes cute."
craig: " i beat the heisman out of it.."
keith: "whaaaaaa?"
craig:" lol yea, got a trophy and everything."
keith " yea craig."
craig." it was a while back."

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Also your funny Stingers, had you known anything you'd know what happened after I played GDX. But alas I'll let you think what you will, I mean it's not like people don't fix there mistakes and habits and even spend an entire day doing so with all of the other pro players surrounding him. I mean maybe that's not what happens in NC but meh

Think what you want, just don't have that sad *** look on your face like you did last time bud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QyDgvZcivI

Top Bottom