• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
what ev, im going to practice with shady, i will finish this discussion after im done scraping his ***.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lmao I just play to have fun ^_^

Holla at me when you take Ally and NL to last game last stock last hit in teams

with a Marth/PT team btw you've never even heard of that *****
not another word from you.

I saw ally's sig. How dare you make my state look so bad.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
the tourney is on the 30th. What do you mean "stopping."?

it better not mean what i think it means.

edit: i dont MM ever. I will do seriouslies with anyone though.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
is Keith really doing 'seriousl[ies]' with diddy kong. that has to be some sort of oxy-moron. no one is serious with diddy kong. they go into auto-pilot and just have fun. there's nothing serious about that mu. sheesh. nc smash needs to get with the picture

lol j/k :)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ugh theres nothing weirder than seeing an almost decent troll being followed by "lol jk".

it's like "ok...good post...lol the diddy matchup is pretty silly...LOLJKWTFUUUUUUUUU" zr if you're gonna troll, just do it. its what i come to these brawl threads for. and i think you'd be a great poster if you just didn't make it SO obvious that you're not serious.

lol j/k :)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol now you're reading too deep into it instead of not reading deep enough. that's like....the ultimate troll.

good work, team.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
what?

me............ troll? i don't do that immature stuff. I'm offended you think I would.

Top Bottom