• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i sent foxy a message on fb. one he is not responding to. why dont one of you guys just DO IT. geez if I get into NCSU, things will be changing around there

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i sent foxy a message on fb. one he is not responding to. why dont one of you guys just DO IT. geez if I get into NCSU, things will be changing around there
someone has lofty goals in the future......oh wait, he's not worried about college, just running smash tourneys in college.......good start, ........ I guess?

lol j/k (anti-troll ftw)

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
twitch shut the ****in hell up, u better not take ur ****in playground monkey bar bull**** for granted or so help me god i will flatten ur itsy bitsy little nanney scrotum with the space between my pinky and its finger nail.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
mother **** I don't want to be seen as an alternate to the state tourneys. My tourneys are going to be legit and hopefully just as popular as the state ones. They are just here on the weekends that state doesn't have theres so NC has more tourneys. I dont want state and duke competing for brawlers. Not getting good attendance is what cause State to shut down in the first place. Boohoohoo. Please everyone don't look at the 2 tourneys as competing against one another. Just come to both......please!

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure when you take your clothes off we'll know who the bear will be. Ugh!

BEHR

Smash Hero
still the same **** a **** wetback

some even got on banana boats

Top Bottom