• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah the date is like perfect for me...i have the ACT this weekend. and the 6th would mean I would have to wait another week, which would be terrible

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i've never played magic before, but I was the best in my school at yugioh in like 5th grade, so I'll **** this magic draft for ****s and giggles i guess

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well update the OP to make sure it says north hall.
and um IMO Brawl singles and doubles/project m side tourney if theres time =]

Gardevior

Smash Lord
i've never played magic before, but I was the best in my school at yugioh in like 5th grade, so I'll **** this magic draft for ****s and giggles i guess
There are like a billion rules for magic and like 10 for yugioh, though. There's a little bit of a complexity leap.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I hope that I am able to make this. I just got a pimpin azz pimp costume and I'm definitely wearing it. I can only wear it for like 1 or 2 days out of the year and I'm taking full advantage of it.

And when I beat someone in a match, I'm gonna be like "yo, its just a g thing."

;)

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Hopefully the attendance is good. How does Maria get those random guys that never post to come to her tournies?
SleepyK's car got pretty much guilted into it. Someone mentioned that BAC2 was Jon's birthday so the thread title got changed to something like "SleepyK's Birthday Bash" and I got the sensation that he felt a little obligated to go; Lou, MikeG etc just came with him.

No idea about the Virginia car. I think they were just sick of getting ***** by their usual pros and they only came for Melee anyway.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
wait wait...how are you going to run pools with a 20 man turnout?....
well that pools part is from last time when there were like 40 people. And also, its unlikely this will be a 20 man turnout. We've not had a state tourney in forever. And brawl has only had 1 real tourney since that one.

Top Bottom