• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

stingers

Smash Obsessed
how doesnt it

diddy is an easy matchup, so he wants to play them. but all the diddys are too scared to use him on ROB, so they ***** out and use ddd or something

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@ seth, since when do u play diddy?

@ freeingers- shut up

@ freefield- shut up

@ snap- ummmm DUB is reeeeally good lol. not saying AZ% isnt, but unless he made a HUGE leap in skill since MLG Raleigh, i still think DUB takes it.

Jon?

Smash Champion
how doesnt it

diddy is an easy matchup, so he wants to play them. but all the diddys are too scared to use him on ROB, so they ***** out and use ddd or something
How can it be your favorite matchup if you don't have matchup experience.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I'm saying MK and Diddy Kong are really fun to play against.

I mean I don't see whats wrong with that, or how that's confusing at all.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
jon is just confused, because if you dont play against diddy kong, how do you know he is ur favorite MU?

Jon?

Smash Champion
I recall him saying his birthday was this week. He wanted to go to the club to try to get some pootietang, but because he was Indian, tear waz nu waye.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I know the # lol I'll just do it later then.

Me and Stingers are excepting all teams MM's btw 5^

too bad I already beat him Keith :)
way to be a fairy

I'd say me and shady will beat y'all but he is money hungry and prolly wont team with a diddy cause " diddy is not good in teams." >.>

me and sushi will become the Dojo and Gnes of NC!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
mk and snake yes. We took sushi and kadaj to game 5 and sushi is miles and ****in miles better than you are.

Like miles my dood.

like if i were to drive from Raleigh to NJ, that distance is half as much of a distance between u and sushi in skill.

Like just imagine you being an ant, and him being a sky scaper.

The distance between the sun and moon are closer than you and sushis skill

Imagine a black dudes ****, then imagine jon lees ****. The difference is indescribable

inb4kadajsaystheybeatusinWFsowhatwewerenotplayingrightbutinGFwetookuguystogame5andonlyllostbecauseweSD'd

Top Bottom