• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
How much, I'd help pay to get Stingers to one of these things. *** needs to come to one.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
10/30 is the rumor date. partially confirmed by foxy. i think he hasn't gotten around to registering it yet though, if possible, someone else at NCSU should prolly do it soon because foxy is never on lol

*CT*

Smash Lord
Really >.<

I'll see what I can do then, I'm already taking 2 days off this month :( so I might not be able to get 10/30 off too.

EDIT: If I have cash on me I'd pay some gas money to get Stingers out here too and that's if I make it to this.

EDIT2: Apparently the 30th is the busiest day of the year at work and no one can schedule/reserve off and everyone has to work. :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if jim/peepee/stock dont want to team, sure. same thing I said to jaurice.
or if I get free gas.

we all have our dreams.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we should do, reverse reverse anubis. i'll go lucario and you go mk, and both of us plank.

it'll ****in work.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol no, that would be lame as ****. I am hoping he's talking about a band where he will eventually get a whole bunch of hot slutty chicks and snort coke with them in his nice trailer before he goes on tour.

anything shy of that, and it's pretty much a waste of time.

Top Bottom