• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 2 "I Can't Control It" Results [MK Banned]

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
lol I love how it's Slasher talking about johns and all this **** when he's the person in that spot most of the time.
Guess you gotta take the opportunity to be on the good side of the stick for once.
I love how I'm getting attacked on this over a personal, "friendly" rivalry I have with Gaga. And Gaga knows damn well I don't john. Getting ***** means you're doing something wrong. Which a couple months ago, was me letting Sheik into a space animal's personal space.

My fault. No johns.

This ain't Brawl. No need for so much salt.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
Kill- it sucks that we didn't get to team. Maybe next time, I think we can do sum big ****.

Foxy- that Kirby was pretty cute xD

Cam - I saw you ****** in tourney. Heck yeah we need some friendlys. "roys our ****in boy"

Tac - we need to MM soon. I need to shame you in public (:

JD - told you I'd get that toon link. hahaha.

H1n1 - you beat boss. I'm never gonna stop Bringing that up around Timmy.

PP - I'll get you one day!!!!

Stockfield - its always fun playing with you!

313 - I heard you were doin big things!

Pitzer - I wish I could play against you like every day. That pit is sexy.

Stingers - ahhh I need to play your rob in brawl and your peach too. friendlys or MM!

Boss - you taught me some things. You are so good at reads..it's ridiculous..lol

Snap - we need to play some more! I'm liking that Marth. I'm good competition for you now (:

Tiger- good ****!

Smith- we gotta get some friendlys in next time but cool seein ya.

Bl@ckChris - I saw you puttin in work. Hope to play you soon bro

Vice - I wish I could have played you in tourney. Thanks for the goldfish..haha.

Koozy- nice meeting you and fun playing with you in friendlys. you seem pretty awesome

ZeldaRox - we were ****** in friendlys. it's a sign.

Project M guys - you have inspired me to learn how to play. It looked so legit

T (Brawl Mario?) - I didn't get your name but I saw you 0 to death a falco and finishing him his by caping his recovery. Omfg. In my mind I was like 'FATALITY!'

Darkheart(?) - fun playing with you in brawl but we have to play some melee next time!!

Seth - I've never seen someone so young that's that good >____> . I'm glad you had trouble with the sheik matchup..lol..

I am bad with names so if I forgot you it's probably because I forgot it. But I had fun playing with pretty much everyone. Good ****.

:phone:

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Hellz yeah. Fivedolla money match, baby. Next tourney, Better bring a sandwich, cause I'm taking your lunch money. :D

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
The callout. So agro.

Ask him who he thinks is better between us. Ask him also when the last time he actually played singles with me before that set at UNCC. Weeks. Even so, does it matter if he said he "won"? I'm "winning" now.
Ehh...I was pretty baked when I played you later in the day, so I wouldn't take that the way you are because I was winning earlier. Don't count those chickens quite yet.

BUT we will play an official set to like 7 to put an end to this :3 .

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Ehh...I was pretty baked when I played you later in the day, so I wouldn't take that the way you are because I was winning earlier. Don't count those chickens quite yet.

BUT we will play an official set to like 7 to put an end to this :3 .

no johns sir. thank you

V1CE

Smash Champion
hey I used DK more than Wario in singles... I 2-0 tiger DK only and then also beat koozy once with wario and once with dk. I lost to pitzer wario and DK and then lost to darkflame using wario and snake

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Challenge accepted. This is going to be a hype as hell scrub match. Lehhgo.

Secondly, lmfao. I can hear your mom saying Moophobia over and over in another room.

SK919

Deal with it
Sorry if it felt aggressive Tac. It's just that I hear gaga complain a lot about how you guys never give him any credit and just shiek John all the time.

I still think gaga is gonna win. It'll be a good match I hope. We're about to go in. Better train

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
I see what you did there, Juarice. Nerfed, son.

S'all good. I know, we got this group at UNCC that johns about Sheik because they constantly get ftilt > Faired almost every kill. They complain it's easy, cheap blah blah. So they say he's not good.

I'm not included in all that hate. He's aware too. Besides, the UNCC guys are scrubs. Cept the couple PR Brawlers.

BrofistMeleeLove. We goin' in. I'm coming for you next. Maybe your Falcon, but after I get better at Falco dittos, then I'll come for you fo-rizzle.

SK919

Deal with it
Go play with josh or cam. Some of the match ups in this game you can get really good at from observation and study. Falco dittos though are very... different.. you have to grind on them.

They are really lame at first.. then they get fun XD

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
I was playing Yay's Falco today and I was getting the feel of it better. I just need to practice taking momentum back when I get that one hit/punish. It's the main reason I get *****. xD

I learned a wholllle lot though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nah actually before they played LFs they asked to split, I was fine with playing Kevin if he had wanted to but I didn't really care to pressure him into it really.

I was just trying to help a friend haha

<3 everybody shoutouts later tonight
I got what I wanted out of WFs lol, and told you I would give you more of my split if you wanted it.....I only split with Boss cuz he wanted to leave I wanted to play him lol(ironically I did but you know what I mean lol).

I really shouldn't enter Brawl because I don't want it like most of you Brawl-only guys do. Which leads me to....

falco dittos are like mk dittos, just learn them
Lemme teach you.

Also I'm guessing you're mad I split? If so, sorry but aim things. Boss asked us to split though, but if it's about playing it out then I can understand that. Again, aim things.

Thanks for hosting btw, seriously. =)

Shoutouts later when I'm not thinking I fail at Melee/Falco.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
I really shouldn't enter Brawl because I don't want it like most of you Brawl-only guys do.
Can't develop if you don't get *****, right? Gotta beat the best to become the best.

Lemme teach you.

Shoutouts later when I'm not thinking I fail at Melee/Falco.
Please do. I can get in, but when I get punished I get caught up in trying to get my place back. Moves so fast. Yay showed me why getting hit is bad. Lesson learned.

And someone needs a hug. :(

Had no idea PP was good at Brawl. Good stuff.

Peepee(Marth) vs 313(Snake)

He does pretty well, in my opinion. I think it's just his knowledge of actual "How to play". I dunno. But it works. One of many Friendlies MM from about a couple months ago.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
Challenge accepted. This is going to be a hype as hell scrub match. Lehhgo.

Secondly, lmfao. I can hear your mom saying Moophobia over and over in another room.

Me: Ma can you pick me up some McDonalds on your way home?
Mom: some what?
Me:McDon--
Mom: MooPhobia? alright. (hangs up cell phone.)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i considered multiple theories that will eventually raise my game, especially in matchups like sheik and marth, while baked at this.

i had to apply them vs josh's falcon/fox though, since thats the only person i played after elevation.

it was still fun. and no johns are needed.

i'll do shoutouts during history class tomorrow or something lol.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Me: Ma can you pick me up some McDonalds on your way home?
Mom: some what?
Me:McDon--
Mom: MooPhobia? alright. (hangs up cell phone.)

Can your mom be my mom too? xD

And you were giving Snap some business with that Sheik, I was watching and there were some hot damn moments where I was like, "...****."

@Chris - Lol. History is for chumps and Hylians 7 years ago.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
which is why i end up on smashboards watching linguini vids.

and still gonna ace that class.

:ganondorf:

edit: WHYTF DIDN'T ANYONE RECORD AT THIS? i'm ****ing buying a recording setup soon. me vs jim / me vs moo / me vs cam all needed to be recorded dammit. this is ridiculous...

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
I think I may get a recording setup. Suggestions on efficient Melee recording? I'm sure there's a thread on SWF but I can't really look for such a strangely worded situation.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Sorry, rushed that last one. Suggested methods or popular equipment for recording Melee? There's laptop setups usually, which is what I'm leaning towards. So programs in conjunction with whatever cables, I suppose.

Basically, step 1.

Mahone

Smash Champion
1: PP ($87.00) - thanks for teaming

2: LoZR ($43.50) - ggs, those upsmashes still hurt

3: ron ($14.50) - ggs, good stuff against kp also, sorry our tourney match wasn't the best experience, i was still thinking about what i did wrong vs lozr, i shoulda taken a break before playing you or something.... i guess thats gonna sound like super johns or something but whatever, i figured i'd tell you the truth since you asked after our matches if i was having tourney nerves or something

4: KP - good to see you finally placing, now maybe people will believe me when i say you're better than me lol :)

5: JoshSyde - friendlies were good, it's pretty clear that i can't beat you with my secondaries, you are getting really good at this game, wish you wouldn't complain as much about puff resting and just learned the matchup, but its whatever, mabye you can ask ron what he did against me that worked, idk...

7: Bl@ckChris - i watched you vs gofg, that **** was intense, always fun to play you... you move way to fast

9: sushi - this guy is ****ing nuts, definitely the most potential in NC, keep training man, i wouldn't be surprised if you were taking on pp soon

9: moo - not really sure why you just started sandbagging in teams or called my friend gay after he beat you, but oh well

9: DJRome - i didn't sandbag against you lol, ggs, it was really fun playing you and talking about smash and mtg

13: Jim - fun set, i think you could beat me if you used more movement tricks like blackchris

13: stingers - thanks a lot for hosting, it was a great venue, plenty of room and setups

17: karn - sorry i play puff

omni- was really fun talking and playing with you, i'll let you know if im playing sc2

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I would have had a recording setup but I didn't.

Next tourney I'll def bring the VCR for real so you bits use it(usually you don't so I didn't think many would care but after all the upsets/hype we def need to do it lol).

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
We're gonna need like five if we have anything like that again.

And Mahone, bro. Not sure if anyone told you, but we love ya. Even though you're VA, we show mad love to anyone. Saw that Jiggs getting off, thanks for coming and bringing some hype. And the sportsmanship.

Respect.

Sane

Smash Cadet
I had an epiphany at this thing. Stingers calls it patience, I just call it running away. Very happy with the night overall, thanks everyone.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
1: PP ($87.00) - thanks for teaming

9: moo - not really sure why you just started sandbagging in teams or called my friend gay after he beat you, but oh well
Because teaming against you guys was insanely boring, and It was marth peach and I'm terrible at that match up and he's super efficient and good at punishing my ****. But it was sooooo lame but obviously he has to or I get hits that I shouldn't. Second match he went fox and pooped on me too and I can't even remember why.

Edit: Besides I didn't call him gay I said he plays gay.
not like I dislike the dude.

Mahone

Smash Champion
why was it boring?... and the way he told it (he said it in a really nice way cuz hes not a ****, but i'll be blunt), you were dsmash spamming and he would wait with fox and then upsmash you after, so if you don't remember why you lost, i don't think you should tell people they played gay...

sorry i didn't mean to single you out... i just don't like how nc doesn't understand why they are losing and then blame it on something being "gay"...

Top Bottom